Where would you want to live if you could move?

Blueberry
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Where would you want to live if you could move?

Post by Blueberry »

Hawaii, Sweden, Spain, Greece, Peru, Australia...

I get really bored living in the same place for a long time...

I currently live outside Seattle and I HATE IT.

methadonepretty
Talker
Talker

Post by methadonepretty »

Manchester or Glasgow....i miss the north.

Uhlizubeth
Informer
Informer

Post by Uhlizubeth »

I live in Oregon and I'm from Southern California, people tend to love them both but I'd really like to live in Wisconsin! I've heard it's a wonderful and friendly place.
If I was really able to live in dream land I'd live in a New Zealand.

fossilfinger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger »

My husband and I got married last year, and we were going to move to Arizona about five months after that. Instead, for some reason, we decided to stay where we are and buy a house. I think we were scared about not being able to get jobs, etc.

We both quickly realized that was a mistake, and we can barely afford our house, so we've put Arizona back on the table again. My parents are going to retire to Arizona, and my husband's parents are also planning to retire to Arizona in a couple of years. My parents plan to move sometime in winter/early spring of next year, so our plan is that we are going to move into their house and house-sit for them, and hopefully sell our house within a few months. Once we've sold our house, we are going to move to Arizona.

We have a lot of equity in our home. We've already paid off 50% of its market value and we've only lived here since last October. So we will have a lot of cash and will put part of it away for our next down payment, whenever we buy our next home (which will be smaller and more affordable), and use the rest to pay rent while we search for new jobs in Arizona.

I am SO glad we're doing this. We are just miserable here and I don't want to live far from my parents, so we're going to pursue moving to our dream location.

Maysilee
Talker
Talker

Post by Maysilee »

I do like Scandinavia, but I haven't done much research about it to make a final decision. >_> Though London is a nice choice too!

cute

Post by cute »

i would love to move to austria, australia or greece (can't make up my mind lol)

Breeandbabies
Learner
Learner

Post by Breeandbabies »

I live in the USA, and I don't think I'd ever want to leave the country, let alone move out of it. I lived in San Diego, California, for three years, and then spent the other fifteen here in Las Vegas, Nevada. I love both places! If I were to move I like Ohio, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, Louisiana, Maryland, Virginia. But I'm proabably destined to stay on the west coast, so maybe Utah!

Breeandbabies
Learner
Learner

Post by Breeandbabies »

By west coast, I mean in the western part of the country, lol

McNewbie

Post by McNewbie »

Either Australia, Finland, New Zealand, Monaco or Iceland (basically anywhere but the UK)

Nais rais
Debater
Debater

Post by Nais rais »

New zealand

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

I've lived in Florida my whole life, lived in NYC for about 6 months. I'd love to live in South Florida, my favorite part of the state, but I'd also really love to go back to New York; probably not Manhattan again, but Brooklyn or possibly Queens. I've also always wanted to live on the west coast, too

Return to “Travel”