Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lucia Tepper

Post by indoorplant »

tasmaniantiger wrote:
indoorplant wrote:
peachiez wrote:
Cheryl Blossom wrote:Ok did she get this idea from us tho?? You’re welcome Chia Pet

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 074ae7.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180429</span><span>/</span><span>cb24c9b760b256cfa7c27444b4074ae7</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180429</span><span>/</span><span>cb24c9b760b256cfa7c27444b4074ae7</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180429</span><span>/</span><span>cb24c9b760b256cfa7c27444b4074ae7</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Notice how she feels the need to include the total INCLUDING SHIPPING () to prove how she is a ~relatable broke college gurl~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hasn't she already tried out Coastal Scents before or am I missing something?
No, she watched Paige on Thrifty Beauty swatch them, then asked if they were good quality, then bought them
I hope she hates them so she can shit all over her newfound bestie. :respekt:
Let me get this straight, she watched her friend, whose videos she always comments on, recommending them and then needed to ask if they were good quality?

Why can't she take Paige's word for it?

Oh, that's right, probably trying to get PR.

Top of the comments. It hurts trying to hold back a "But do you LOVE it is what Chi Chi means"

So entertained by her quest to LOVE makeup. I mean, most things are mediocre and you dont have to LOVE it to stick it on your face. Its as if she feels like unless she's willing to die for it, she can't enjoy it. She bums me out, let me like my mediocre shadow and move on. She should spend more time LOVEing her boyfriend, who incindentally in her"boyf does my makeup"vid, appears to have a better sense of how to apply cosmetic than she ever will.
pls water me

exposedbeauty
Learner
Learner

Post by exposedbeauty »

Lmao peep the part of the video where she’s talking about the rimmel stay Matte powder and how she doesn’t like it but wishes she will in the future because “it’s like $4 and my bank account appreciates that”
Ummmmm chia seed, dont u mean daddy’s bank account? ;)

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

indoorplant wrote:Has anyone else been graced with this magical feat?

Lucia does the worst possible grumpy cat tutorial ft. copyrighted avril lavigne song. Highlights include the intro sequence and the final minute.
Its actually almost amazing how she looks nothing like what she's trying to create.
Video is blocked in the UK on 'copyright grounds' - I guess the Avril song? :?
Not sure whether to be relieved or upset??? :rofl:

faefae
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by faefae »

Bremen wrote:Lol she tried to fill in her brows, it seems. Hun, you need to thread them, not add the appearance of more hair.

Does she still "sing"? For everyone's sake I hope she stops because her vocal technique is just as awful as her make-up skills.

indoorplant
Informer
Informer

Post by indoorplant »

KookyPeppaPig wrote:
indoorplant wrote:Has anyone else been graced with this magical feat? <a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>5eh0By1IFNc</span><span>&</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>19s</span></a>

Lucia does the worst possible grumpy cat tutorial ft. copyrighted avril lavigne song. Highlights include the intro sequence and the final minute.
Its actually almost amazing how she looks nothing like what she's trying to create.
Video is blocked in the UK on 'copyright grounds' - I guess the Avril song? :?
Not sure whether to be relieved or upset??? :rofl:
tbh its so magic that i would say at the very least, you are missing out
pls water me

indoorplant
Informer
Informer

Post by indoorplant »

has anyone heard a legitimate reason CHIA is allergic to too faced?
I mean i know she watched a lot of tati and that tati doesn't like too faced but whats chiapet's story?

i know she hated the clover palette because she hates dogs and donating to charity, and that she hates chocolate bars and peach because how dare they create a whole collection, but has she ever actually used the products? or is the stance purely against the packaging?
(inb4 "products you didnt buy JUST because of the packaging).

her bestie paige of thrift booty mentioned that she bought a bunch of toofaced stuff so now im worried lucia is gonna come stab her palettes into pan-hell.

also lowkey waiting for the day she finds a TF product she wants to buy, buys it, then has that whole PR nightmare 2.0
pls water me

Tallntraveling
Informer
Informer

Post by Tallntraveling »

indoorplant wrote:has anyone heard a legitimate reason CHIA is allergic to too faced?
I mean i know she watched a lot of tati and that tati doesn't like too faced but whats chiapet's story?

i know she hated the clover palette because she hates dogs and donating to charity, and that she hates chocolate bars and peach because how dare they create a whole collection, but has she ever actually used the products? or is the stance purely against the packaging?

her bestie paige of thrift booty mentioned that she bought a bunch of toofaced stuff so now im worried lucia is gonna come stab her palettes into pan-hell.

also lowkey waiting for the day she finds a TF product she wants to buy, buys it, then has that whole PR nightmare 2.0
nobody let Lucia know that TF did a collab with Kat von D and it has a dog and a cat on the packaging. She will probably lose her shit because it is cruety free, has a dog on the packaging and it is by the that devil kat von D that makes fun of the mentally handicapped. :rofl:

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

indoorplant wrote:has anyone heard a legitimate reason CHIA is allergic to too faced?

I thought she used to complain about the bon bon hearts? I might be mixing up YouTubers
I’m the worst of the worst

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

How long before she hits pan on the coastal scents blues?

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

Clover la BonBon wrote:How long before she hits pan on the coastal scents blues?
5 days at least, because she wants these to last
I’m the worst of the worst

histrionicbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by histrionicbitch »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Image
Uncanny.

While I was scrolling through her Insta I saw this, where did this come from, miss I only own four lipsticks?

ALSO, she is a public figure with her Instagram linked to her YT channel and she has a photo of her driver’s license on her Insta with her home address visible. Daddy Tepper should stop comment moderating and start focusing on his daughter’s privacy/safety tbh.

Jesus, I hope she's lurking here to figure out that she needs to take that down.

histrionicbitch
Talker
Talker

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:
KookyPeppaPig wrote: Elle S video on content theft in the beauty community... check out the video tags :?
FireShot Capture 27 - Elle Tells_ Content Theft in the Beauty Commu_ - https___www.youtube.com_watch.png
Haha oh my gosh! Do y’all think that means she’s referring to Lucia and Liv it that she included them because they have similar videos to her so maybe hers will show up when people search their names? I can definitely see Lucia and Liv stealing ideas from her though.

Imo she's def doing it to get more clicks (which is smart as they both have similarish content with decent followings), but if she's actually subtweeting them then I'm fucking dead.

histrionicbitch
Talker
Talker

If she does that, then I would question her intelligence on every level.

histrionicbitch
Talker
Talker

Tallntraveling wrote:

nobody let Lucia know that TF did a collab with Kat von D and it has a dog and a cat on the packaging. She will probably lose her shit because it is cruety free, has a dog on the packaging and it is by the that devil kat von D that makes fun of the mentally handicapped. :rofl:
She shitted on that palette. I don't remember which video, but I distinctly remember her going on a long rant about it.

thatsranunculus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thatsranunculus »

histrionicbitch wrote:
Cheryl Blossom wrote:[img]ALSO, she is a public figure with her Instagram linked to her YT channel and she has a photo of her driver’s license on her Insta with her home address visible. Daddy Tepper should stop comment moderating and start focusing on his daughter’s privacy/safety tbh.

Jesus, I hope she's lurking here to figure out that she needs to take that down.
Yeah, this is one of the photos I was referring to several pages back. I didn’t point it out explicitly, just in case anyone who might actually do something creepy might be lurking here and go looking for that picture, but yep, you can straight up read the address on her ID.

There are also several pictures that show the front of her house as well as the houses across the street. Even without seeing the ID photo, someone who knows the city would be able to recognize the area she’s from. It’s shocking that no one in her personal life has taken notice of this and made her aware of it/insisted that she delete those photos or keep her personal insta private. Even if she didn’t have a semi-popular YouTube channel, that would still be risky to share publicly. Some of her old vlogs also show way too much of the neighborhood she’s from—and I believe she was a minor when she made and posted those videos, so it’s troubling that her parents allowed that. Really scary.
"Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's lies. It's probably lies."—Michelle Wolf

Tallntraveling
Informer
Informer

Post by Tallntraveling »

thatsranunculus wrote:
histrionicbitch wrote:
Cheryl Blossom wrote:[img]ALSO, she is a public figure with her Instagram linked to her YT channel and she has a photo of her driver’s license on her Insta with her home address visible. Daddy Tepper should stop comment moderating and start focusing on his daughter’s privacy/safety tbh.

Yeah, this is one of the photos I was referring to several pages back. I didn’t point it out explicitly, just in case anyone who might actually do something creepy might be lurking here and go looking for that picture, but yep, you can straight up read the address on her ID.

There are also several pictures that show the front of her house as well as the houses across the street. Even without seeing the ID photo, someone who knows the city would be able to recognize the area she’s from. It’s shocking that no one in her personal life has taken notice of this and made her aware of it/insisted that she delete those photos or keep her personal insta private. Even if she didn’t have a semi-popular YouTube channel, that would still be risky to share publicly. Some of her old vlogs also show way too much of the neighborhood she’s from—and I believe she was a minor when she made and posted those videos, so it’s troubling that her parents allowed that. Really scary.
Can you imagine if somebody would show up there how dramatic she would be about it? Tana Mango would probably be humbled by dramatic Lucia.

She is a total dumb ass. I don't know if it could happen with American drivers license but here it has been explicitly stated on national TV NOT to post your drivers license online, no matter how proud you are, since it has been used for online scams. Now nobody would probably want to hide behind jungle brows identity, but it's so dumb. How did her attorney dad even think it was fine?

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

claradion wrote:

I thought she used to complain about the bon bon hearts? I might be mixing up YouTubers
Yeah she said she bought the Bon Bons palette for the packaging but never used it so gave it away

twizllers
Debater
Debater

Post by twizllers »

Bremen wrote: Lol she tried to fill in her brows, it seems. Hun, you need to thread them, not add the appearance of more hair.

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>yyAYX2MMH</span><span>_/</span></a>
Oh my gosh, she seems to have two giant catterpillars stuck above her eyes :o

twistedangel
Learner
Learner

Post by twistedangel »

indoorplant wrote:
tasmaniantiger wrote:
indoorplant wrote:
peachiez wrote:
Cheryl Blossom wrote:Ok did she get this idea from us tho?? You’re welcome Chia Pet

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 074ae7.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180429</span><span>/</span><span>cb24c9b760b256cfa7c27444b4074ae7</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180429</span><span>/</span><span>cb24c9b760b256cfa7c27444b4074ae7</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180429</span><span>/</span><span>cb24c9b760b256cfa7c27444b4074ae7</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180429</span><span>/</span><span>cb24c9b760b256cfa7c27444b4074ae7</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Notice how she feels the need to include the total INCLUDING SHIPPING () to prove how she is a ~relatable broke college gurl~

Hasn't she already tried out Coastal Scents before or am I missing something?
No, she watched Paige on Thrifty Beauty swatch them, then asked if they were good quality, then bought them
I hope she hates them so she can shit all over her newfound bestie. :respekt:
Let me get this straight, she watched her friend, whose videos she always comments on, recommending them and then needed to ask if they were good quality?

Why can't she take Paige's word for it?

Oh, that's right, probably trying to get PR.

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>L7Q8pEvDM94</span></a> Top of the comments. It hurts trying to hold back a "But do you LOVE it is what Chi Chi means"

So entertained by her quest to LOVE makeup. I mean, most things are mediocre and you dont have to LOVE it to stick it on your face. Its as if she feels like unless she's willing to die for it, she can't enjoy it. She bums me out, let me like my mediocre shadow and move on. She should spend more time LOVEing her boyfriend, who incindentally in her"boyf does my makeup"vid, appears to have a better sense of how to apply cosmetic than she ever will.
THIS! When she talks vaguely about how she’s looking for makeup to add value to her life and inspire her, it sounds like she’s looking for these elusive perfect makeup products that will complete her and give her life meaning. This is why all makeup products inenvitably disappoint her, and will continue to disappoint her.

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

indoorplant wrote:Has anyone else been graced with this magical feat?

Glowpinkstah's video where she turns her bf into Grumpy Cat is way more accurate than this wtf, did she actually think that looked good? The intro was so cringey omg. "I'm seewwwwwww obsessed wit grumpy cat wew lookit my stuffed animalssssssss" Gtfo :rofl: I couldn't watch past that, it was too much lmfao

Return to “LuciaTepperBeauty”