Lucia Tepper

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lucia Tepper

Post by litnerd »

Liv and Lucia did a collab, I don't remember Lucia doing anything with Elle. Maybe way back in the day when she was a project panner?

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

I don’t think they’ve done a collab but they do interact in Twitter. Chia Pet has done collabs with Lauren, Liv, and Thrifty Beauty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Here is another version of Tarte Icy Betch coming out tomorrow that will retail for $42 (normal Tartelette palettes retail for $46). If she sees this can’t wait to see how she will shit all over it in favor of the coastal scents stuff she hasn’t even tried yet.

hcburbs
Debater
Debater

Post by hcburbs »

litnerd wrote:Elle is probably just trying to catch Lucia's viewers. She's probably pissed that she's been trudging along on YT, doing a lot of the content that made Lucia "popular" and only has 21k subscribers. At least she's not net loss on subscribers every single day?
Does Elle S have a separate thread? I know many people like her and she is definitely talented, but I can't stand her. She seems incredibly self-righteous and holier-than-thou.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

hcburbs wrote:
litnerd wrote:Elle is probably just trying to catch Lucia's viewers. She's probably pissed that she's been trudging along on YT, doing a lot of the content that made Lucia "popular" and only has 21k subscribers. At least she's not net loss on subscribers every single day?
Does Elle S have a separate thread? I know many people like her and she is definitely talented, but I can't stand her. She seems incredibly self-righteous and holier-than-thou.
viewtopic.php?t=33703

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

But unless you wanted all the shades, do you have to follow the train and buy them all or all those colors specifically, I mean, as an anti-consumerist? I like Angelica because she already have them all and wear these kind of colors all the time. Didn't Lucia already have some of the shades in her 'realistic' collection?

She will probably don't care about them in two months when the buzz will go away and declutter them because she will get 'too bored' to use them, make a video 'the Internet make YOU buy it', projecting her own shopping problems on us.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Lucia Tepper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

double post
Last edited by Cheryl Blossom on Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Ok HOW does this guy have the time to be deleting comments on his kid's YT channel tho. Seems like she comes from a v fancy family, I'm surprised they are ok with one of their brood making a damn fool of themselves on YT when they should be focusing on college. Would not be surprised to see some legal threats come from Chia Seed Pudding and her daddy as she continues to get negative reactions to her channel.

" As an attorney, Dr. Tepper represents individuals in licensing board and disciplinary proceedings. He provides legal consultation to mental health professionals experiencing ethical and legal practice concerns.

As a psychologist, Dr. Tepper specializes in forensic psychology. He conducts psychological assessments in civil, malpractice, and criminal cases. He serves as an expert witness, rendering incourt expert testimony in state and federal matters.

Dr. Tepper is an expert in the area of mental health ethics. He publishes frequently in the overlap area of law and psychology, and he conducts training in ethics and law for mental health professionals throughout the United States."

They also own a summer home in Cape May. Must be hard for Chia Pet, not being able to own an entire Sephora store. She is truly underprivileged.

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:^I think she included them because she is buddies with them and wants her videos to pop up when people search for theirs because they have similar content. Elle and Lucia talk on Twitter. They seem to be friends. Unfortunately. Lol

Elle, Lucia, Liv, and Lauren seem to be in a little negativity gang or something they’ve all done collabs and stuff

Could also be that they have complained to each other about their ideas being “stolen” by larger creators and she had talked to them about making this video

I like Elle and Lauren but I haven’t watched their videos recently. It all seems so whiny and depressing and I don’t want to listen to their ideas about “anti consumerism” or “minimalism” because their not original, they’re not correct, and they’re just used as a tool to support Lucia
I’m the worst of the worst

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

Elle doesn’t drastically change her opinions from one day to the next though, so she’s missing the demographic that loves that :(

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

Nance wrote:But unless you wanted all the shades, do you have to follow the train and buy them all or all those colors specifically, I mean, as an anti-consumerist? I like Angelica because she already have them all and wear these kind of colors all the time. Didn't Lucia already have some of the shades in her 'realistic' collection?

She will probably don't care about them in two months when the buzz will go away and declutter them because she will get 'too bored' to use them, make a video 'the Internet make YOU buy it', projecting her own shopping problems on us.
I almost want to make a YouTube vid, “My Realistic Makeup Collection” and then just go through my 50 or so eye palettes ;)

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

claradion wrote:
Elle doesn’t drastically change her opinions from one day to the next though, so she’s missing the demographic that loves that :(
Only that she was really eager to get PR (mentioned in several videos in the past that she'd love to get PR but her channel's too small, got really excited on Twitter when Givenchy sent her PR), then suddenly decided she finds PR overwhelming and doesn't want it.

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

litnerd wrote:
claradion wrote:
Only that she was really eager to get PR (mentioned in several videos in the past that she'd love to get PR but her channel's too small, got really excited on Twitter when Givenchy sent her PR), then suddenly decided she finds PR overwhelming and doesn't want it.
What? She said that?

I remember her wanting it a lot but I never heard her say that!

I stopped watching a lot of their videos though since they’re all supporting Lucia

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Ok HOW does this guy have the time to be deleting comments on his kid's YT channel tho. Seems like she comes from a v fancy family, I'm surprised they are ok with one of their brood making a damn fool of themselves on YT when they should be focusing on college. Would not be surprised to see some legal threats come from Chia Seed Pudding and her daddy as she continues to get negative reactions to her channel.

" As an attorney, Dr. Tepper represents individuals in licensing board and disciplinary proceedings. He provides legal consultation to mental health professionals experiencing ethical and legal practice concerns.

As a psychologist, Dr. Tepper specializes in forensic psychology. He conducts psychological assessments in civil, malpractice, and criminal cases. He serves as an expert witness, rendering incourt expert testimony in state and federal matters.

Dr. Tepper is an expert in the area of mental health ethics. He publishes frequently in the overlap area of law and psychology, and he conducts training in ethics and law for mental health professionals throughout the United States."

They also own a summer home in Cape May. Must be hard for Chia Pet, not being able to own an entire Sephora store. She is truly underprivileged.
Oh my god, that’s some serious money!

I wonder if she’s just sour because her peers got bigger allowances.

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peachiez »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Ok did she get this idea from us tho?? You’re welcome Chia Pet

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 074ae7.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180429</span><span>/</span><span>cb24c9b760b256cfa7c27444b4074ae7</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Notice how she feels the need to include the total INCLUDING SHIPPING () to prove how she is a ~relatable broke college gurl~

Hasn't she already tried out Coastal Scents before or am I missing something?

indoorplant
Informer
Informer

Post by indoorplant »

Has anyone else been graced with this magical feat?

Lucia does the worst possible grumpy cat tutorial ft. copyrighted avril lavigne song. Highlights include the intro sequence and the final minute.
Its actually almost amazing how she looks nothing like what she's trying to create.
pls water me

indoorplant
Informer
Informer

Post by indoorplant »

peachiez wrote:
Cheryl Blossom wrote:Ok did she get this idea from us tho?? You’re welcome Chia Pet

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 074ae7.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180429</span><span>/</span><span>cb24c9b760b256cfa7c27444b4074ae7</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180429</span><span>/</span><span>cb24c9b760b256cfa7c27444b4074ae7</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Notice how she feels the need to include the total INCLUDING SHIPPING () to prove how she is a ~relatable broke college gurl~

No, she watched Paige on Thrifty Beauty swatch them, then asked if they were good quality, then bought them
I hope she hates them so she can shit all over her newfound bestie. :respekt:
pls water me

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

I lived in Cape May briefly when I was a little younger (my mom works in real estate and had bought some houses in South Jersey in addition to family in the tri-state area), and I can tell you it's not cheap. I honestly hated it there and it was one of the worst times of my life. There are two main types of people there: obnoxious longtime locals who hate anyone who hasn't spent their whole life there, and uppity rich people/tourists who only come once a year to vacation summer homes. Lucia is obviously part of the second group.

Sorry for the tangent, I just really hated New Jersey. Back on topic, I just find it insane how much of her personal life she's put on social media. Living in South Jersey, I visited Philly a lot, and could tell you where she lives and frequents just by looking at her timeline. She's already made it easy enough by posting her college and driver's license, and her dad gave himself and his businesses away too. She's lucky she's not a bigger youtuber and we're not the vicious type. Plenty of youtubers get doxxed, harassed, and stalked offline, and they're not putting their personal info everywhere. You'd think with her stalking this thread the way she does (your welcome for the info about the Coastal Scents sale btw), she'd wise up and clean up her page.

Lol she tried to fill in her brows, it seems. Hun, you need to thread them, not add the appearance of more hair.

tasmaniantiger
Talker
Talker

Post by tasmaniantiger »

indoorplant wrote:
peachiez wrote:

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 074ae7.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180429</span><span>/</span><span>cb24c9b760b256cfa7c27444b4074ae7</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180429</span><span>/</span><span>cb24c9b760b256cfa7c27444b4074ae7</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

No, she watched Paige on Thrifty Beauty swatch them, then asked if they were good quality, then bought them
I hope she hates them so she can shit all over her newfound bestie. :respekt:
Let me get this straight, she watched her friend, whose videos she always comments on, recommending them and then needed to ask if they were good quality?

Why can't she take Paige's word for it?

Oh, that's right, probably trying to get PR.

twistedangel
Learner
Learner

Post by twistedangel »

indoorplant wrote:Has anyone else been graced with this magical feat?

Lucia does the worst possible grumpy cat tutorial ft. copyrighted avril lavigne song. Highlights include the intro sequence and the final minute.
Its actually almost amazing how she looks nothing like what she's trying to create.
Holy crap. I have intense second hand embarrassment for her.

I now need to go watch a Lisa Eldridge tutorial.

Return to “LuciaTepperBeauty”