randomlygenerated
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: London Lipgloss/ZoZo London

Post by randomlygenerated »

meg1912 wrote:
randomlygenerated wrote:She probably wants George to become her full-time photographer/editor like Victoria and Alex (inthefrow).
Yeah, she probably does. But tbh, I don't think Zoe's channel will grow much more. I know she has health issues, but in the end I think it really comes down to pure laziness. How many series has she started and just gave up on them? She's always going on about how uninspired she feels and always comparing herself to other bloggers/Youtubers who are more successful than her, but I think they're all excuses. I do wonder though how she can afford a mortgage and a wedding abroad. :roll:
If I remember correctly she was under 20K subscribers, but then her video Oli Sykes trashing Coldplay table went viral and gave her huge exposure. I remember a while after she was on 60K and I was like: how on earth did this happen?! She got lucky and didn't even bother making an effort to keep her audience interested.
I agree I think Zoe and a few other bloggers (Llymlrs, Kate La Vie) are incredibly lucky that they were blogging at the right time but they’ve all seem to have stagnated since then. They must all have such a large dead following I suppose they’re lucky PR companies largely look at followers/subs and not actual views/likes.
I’m also surprised Zoe earns enough to be a full-time blogger, her style and lack of any real personality must hold her back. And blogging is still largely unregulated so it’s a cheap form of advertising for brands, when the law/regulations catch up and the blogging bubble bursts I’m sure bloggers like Zoe will be the first to feel the pinch. At least she was George to fall back on.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Getting really bored of her Instagram stories, I don't need constant updates on how her day and wedding planning is going! Also had to laugh at "George's uncles sister" - so his auntie then?

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

xIts_JJx wrote:Getting really bored of her Instagram stories, I don't need constant updates on how her day and wedding planning is going! Also had to laugh at "George's uncles sister" - so his auntie then?
Same - she still has to find blame for why her content isn’t great either, saying it would be better if she lived in LA. I doubt it.

I presume she means an uncle that married in to the family (married his parent’s sister) so wouldn’t be his auntie

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

Jesus christ her latest moan on twitter about her follower count :roll:

comparison truly is the thief of joy

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Whaaaaaat, whaaaaaaaat? She actually sounds depressed! She really should seek professional help tbh.
She should be at her happiest, planning a wedding, bought a house. Why doesn't she look for a job, so it would help her with expenses? She's very creative and I'm sure she could find something that would suit her.
I unsubscribed because I thought she was always taking the piss out of her viewers, moaning about not being able to afford West Elm furniture when hello, you just BOUGHT a house and travel ALL THE TIME, so please don't play the victim.
Also because she sounds like a robot, no personality whatsoever and always moaning about not being motivated and not having more subscribers.

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

I think we've truly reached the stage of entitlement.
If she's feeling bad about not being able to pay her mortgage why not get a part time job? Using her contacts she could get something similar to what she's doing. I wouldn't sit there and rant on twitter about it! Just feels like she's worked so hard so she's entitled to all the subs. Most people work hard and we get to see a bunch of lazy people flourish everyday, it's life. But get another job and go with it. Or reduce your spend? Like every single person has to do when faced with financial difficulty. I could hardly go and moan to my manager if I was in her situation!

wattm017-318
Learner
Learner

Post by wattm017-318 »

Was looking through Georges instagram recently and realised just how many trips to the US they've been on recently yet she's complaining about the mortgage. Maybe don't buy a house and then decided to get married in California, love?? Jesus fucking christ if its that bad and her subs are stagnant maybe she needs to consider if Youtube is for her and get a different job. She bases so much of herself around her hair and style but personality is the most important thing for a Youtuber and I just don't find her interesting enough to keep watching. Its also like she forgets that it is her job and seeing her complain constantly on twitter and instagram is really off putting.

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

Her constantly going through this cycle of moaning about not having enough followers and not being appreciated is exactly what makes me want to unfollow and obviously I’m not the only one.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

TheChemist wrote:Her constantly going through this cycle of moaning about not having enough followers and not being appreciated is exactly what makes me want to unfollow and obviously I’m not the only one.
Precisely!! The other day I had a look at her Instagram and there was a photo of hers in a tacky white lace don't even know what and caption was about how people often ask her why she travels so far to go to the desert. I got the hell out of there as fast as I could! Who does she think she is, a special snowflake? She talks as if she goes to Sahara Desert and camps under the stars! Well, she doesn't. She goes to a national park and stays somewhere luxurious, so just shut up about it and quit moaning about $ and not having more subscribers!!

youGUYZ
Lurker
Lurker

Post by youGUYZ »

She's one of my least favorite YouTubers, the constant whining ffs.

She needs to get a real job, she's a good video editor, she could do that freelance but it's probably not "creative" enough for her.

Also #teamrocket on her insta makes me want to vomit.

segLXI
Talker
Talker

Post by segLXI »

I can't stand her moaning anymore on insta stories I'm gonna unfollow her. I barely watch her videos anymore anyway. I used to find her interesting a few years ago but she hasn't really progressed, I don't mean follower wise or anything, just I haven't really seen her or her content grow so she is a little boring for me. I agree she is a really good editor! And she is constantly going on holidays so it's kinda impossible to hear her complain about money...

I do think she is a nice girl and maybe she is going through a hard time right now I agree I think she should seek professional help. Also don't think it's right to be posting photos of her wondering is she pregnant. It's just not v nice to speculate imo given we know she suffers from endometriosis which can cause a lot of bloating.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

segLXI wrote:I can't stand her moaning anymore on insta stories I'm gonna unfollow her. I barely watch her videos anymore anyway. I used to find her interesting a few years ago but she hasn't really progressed, I don't mean follower wise or anything, just I haven't really seen her or her content grow so she is a little boring for me. I agree she is a really good editor! And she is constantly going on holidays so it's kinda impossible to hear her complain about money...

I do think she is a nice girl and maybe she is going through a hard time right now I agree I think she should seek professional help. Also don't think it's right to be posting photos of her wondering is she pregnant. It's just not v nice to speculate imo given we know she suffers from endometriosis which can cause a lot of bloating.
I agree and have unfollowed her.
Surely I'm not the first nor will I be the last to post a photo of a Youtuber wondering whether or not she's pregnant. Tbh I think that's exactly why Lily (if I recall correctly) left that bit in, which I thought was quite shady. She's in a happy relationship, bought a house, does like kids, so it could very well be the next step in their relationship, or not, each to their own! Some women with endiometrosis can get pregnant and I don't understand why you'd think it's offensive to talk about it? Most of the women I know (myself included) get bloated, that's just the way it is!
Tbh, it's quite frustrating how some people are so overly sensitive.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

Screen Shot 2018-05-12 at 19.53.44.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

HaveSomeMilk wrote:
Screen Shot 2018-05-12 at 19.53.44.png
Oh dear, she really thinks she's a special snowflake doesn't she?! Maybe next she can borrow someone's private jet, her being such a famous DJ and all. :roll: :roll:

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Christ, just shut your eyes and go to sleep, Zoe. It's not that hard, if you're that tired you won't give a shit about sitting with the peasants.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Does anyone else find her to come across a bit snobby at times? This tweet rubbed me the wrong way a little bit, it's almost like she's surprised someone who is an ex-youtuber (dorky sidekick is a bit rude) found a niche outside of YouTube?

I also find this whole #TeamRockett thing a bit snobby too? I don't know if that's just me but it genuinely rubs me up the wrong way. Then that sleeping in economy class tweet... IDK, there's just something off about her.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

that tweet basically explains how we all feel when youtubers bring out books/music/movies.

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

Her insta story pic with the caption that she's sad when her friends IRL don't like her insta pictures.

Such a sad attention-seeking special snow flake. Passive aggressive for her friends to go start liking her pics. That'll solve your issues.

silentcritique
Lurker
Lurker

Post by silentcritique »

I don't think she's the most problematic person about but she feels soooo sorry for herself!!
She's always tweeting/IGing about not having it all like other bloggers, like flying economy and not getting the awards etc. I get where she's coming from because blogging/youtube are so arbitrary and there's no recipe for success which is quite unfair when people work hard, but she's acting like she has it sooo hard when at the end of the day she is still a blogger who gets the go on press trips to Asia/America etc.! That is still super privileged, Zoe...

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 16.35.30.png
Anyone else just get pissed off when you see stuff like this now?

Not just from her, but people in general where they just want praise for apparently not caring about being perfect and stereotypically beautiful when in reality all they care about is being perfect and beautiful.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”