voussontbeauetbelle / Rebecca Jane: PART 2!

omgwtfbbq
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: voussontbeauetbelle / Rebecca Jane: PART 2!

Post by omgwtfbbq »

Anyone else remember from before her break - her insisting her blonde hair was natural? And then that it 'naturally' went darker? Or am I just going slightly nuts?
My native language is English, I'm just probably too lazy to proof-read anything I post

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

omgwtfbbq wrote:Anyone else remember from before her break - her insisting her blonde hair was natural? And then that it 'naturally' went darker? Or am I just going slightly nuts?
I remember that, I defended and believed her because I genuinely had a friend who's hair would grow out different colours every few months.

My friend's hair colour has been blonde, ginger and ashy blonde, but it was always gradient. It'd be blonde to slightly darker blonde then grow out fully dark blonde. Then you'd see random strands of lighter blonde, then it'd grow out fully gingery. Not massive changes like brunette straight to bombshell blonde but noticeable enough.

But now I know Becca is economical with the truth...

crazycatgal
Learner
Learner

Post by crazycatgal »

omgwtfbbq wrote:Anyone else remember from before her break - her insisting her blonde hair was natural? And then that it 'naturally' went darker? Or am I just going slightly nuts?
Yes! She said her bright blonde hair was natural and then when ahe came back with dyed dark brown hair she said that was natural too.

I also think her style used to be so much better than the stiff old lady clothes that she wears now.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

You know her life is pathetic when she even has to lie about her fucking hair :roll:
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

Post by hurricanebianca »

Living for the twitter fight between Becca and Elliott. She apparently lent him 6k, which is... very naive to say the least. Now he's refusing to pay her back of she doesn't start "telling the truth". I mean, he's clearly in the wrong here, don't get me wrong, the whole thing is just a trainwreck.

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

her singing :roll:

clouise_92
Debater
Debater

Post by clouise_92 »

hurricanebianca wrote:Living for the twitter fight between Becca and Elliott. She apparently lent him 6k, which is... very naive to say the least. Now he's refusing to pay her back of she doesn't start "telling the truth". I mean, he's clearly in the wrong here, don't get me wrong, the whole thing is just a trainwreck.
Wait hold on okay so I just figured out they aren't together anymore because of her new video. I barely pay attention to her but thought it was weird when they moved in together SO quickly. Can someone give me the quickest rundown ever of what we think happened? She really lent him a HUGE chunk of money and is surprised he isn't paying it back? Good grief.

hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

clouise_92 wrote:
hurricanebianca wrote:Living for the twitter fight between Becca and Elliott. She apparently lent him 6k, which is... very naive to say the least. Now he's refusing to pay her back of she doesn't start "telling the truth". I mean, he's clearly in the wrong here, don't get me wrong, the whole thing is just a trainwreck.
Wait hold on okay so I just figured out they aren't together anymore because of her new video. I barely pay attention to her but thought it was weird when they moved in together SO quickly. Can someone give me the quickest rundown ever of what we think happened? She really lent him a HUGE chunk of money and is surprised he isn't paying it back? Good grief.
In a vlog she said that he changed very quickly. She has hinted at him being manipulative and emotionally abusive, but she hasn't given any details on it. She was pretty naive, he had a huge debt even before they got together, but she still decided to lend him thousands of pounds (he made a pretty sad gofundme page after she left him). Not saying it's her fault, but she can wave that 6k goodbye I think

omgwtfbbq
Debater
Debater

Post by omgwtfbbq »

So the first story in becca's new video is definitely either a rip off of one of imogenation's or they've somehow dated the same guy and done the same thing....

Imogen starts talking about the money thing at 9:50ish
Similarities:
Date with guy who wouldn't stop talking
Only get something cheap and the guy gets a lot of expensive stuff
The guy has only brought a small amount of cash
They offer to pay on card (but pretend they don't care about money but it's the intent)
They go somewhere else & he's going to pay but then she has to pay by card again
My native language is English, I'm just probably too lazy to proof-read anything I post

hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

I know this has been commented on before, but Becca recently made another paid promotion for Natural Cycles. I only just recently started to look into the app, and even the suggestion that the app works as contraception is very, very irresponsible and unethical. This type of app should not be promoted by influencers and it makes me kind of sick to think about how much money Becca has probably been paid to promote this product as contraception. It's one thing to promote a certain foundation, it's quite another to promote a pseudoscientific app that is known to cause unwanted pregnancies.

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

am i going crazy or are her pics craaaaazily face tuned? she changes the proportion of her face so much that it makes her forehead/general head size seem huuuuuge

crazycatgal
Learner
Learner

Post by crazycatgal »

Lily Melrose said that Natural Cycles offered her a lot of money (enough to cover 6 months rent) to advertise their app. It’s just shows how much off a sell out Becca is for taking it up.

hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

crazycatgal wrote:Lily Melrose said that Natural Cycles offered her a lot of money (enough to cover 6 months rent) to advertise their app. It’s just shows how much off a sell out Becca is for taking it up.
That explains A LOT. Contraception (if we should even call it that) shouldn't be promoted through 'influencers' anyway! I have a lot of respect for anyone who chose to turn down that kind of money instead of making a lazy instagram ad promoting something they know nothing about.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

hurricanebianca wrote:
crazycatgal wrote:Lily Melrose said that Natural Cycles offered her a lot of money (enough to cover 6 months rent) to advertise their app. It’s just shows how much off a sell out Becca is for taking it up.
That explains A LOT. Contraception (if we should even call it that) shouldn't be promoted through 'influencers' anyway! I have a lot of respect for anyone who chose to turn down that kind of money instead of making a lazy instagram ad promoting something they know nothing about.
I'm side eyeing the many bloggers and influencers I saw promote it. The money must've been good. And some even pretend to have a healthy ethos. I know all too well the negative effects of birth control but I'd never encourage someone who actively isn't trying to get pregnant to simply go by hormones. Anyway I'm not here to preach :lol:

hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

I find it hilarious how she doesn't even look that much different in her drag makeup. I couldn't even tell her eyebrows were glued down, it looks so much like her normal, everyday makeup and it's not a good thing.

Also eye-rolling at her trying to make it seem like she's been a fan of drag for years when she only started watching RPDR and making references to it like a year ago tops. "Why wasn't I born a gay man?" - stop it, it's so cringey. (maybe i'm a little extra sensitive to it because i have a rpdr username lol)

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

But she doesn't even have any sex to promote contraception.
how would she know??

allthatjazz_90
Learner
Learner

Post by allthatjazz_90 »

She and arabella gone cold again?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

why doesn't that surprise me lol

hurricanebianca
Learner
Learner

not even saying this to trash Becca, but she should just stop doing youtube and instagram. She doesn't have anything more to offer, and I honestly don't think she's getting anything out of it either. Watched her vlog where she was crying about how well things are going for her, and that's great! She should focus on getting an education and stop trying to keep her youtube alive. There's really no point anymore.

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

hurricanebianca wrote:not even saying this to trash Becca, but she should just stop doing youtube and instagram. She doesn't have anything more to offer, and I honestly don't think she's getting anything out of it either. Watched her vlog where she was crying about how well things are going for her, and that's great! She should focus on getting an education and stop trying to keep her youtube alive. There's really no point anymore.
Honestly, what else is she going to do?

Return to “V-Z”