Kalel "Crotch Sasquatch" Smith-Padilla-Jannat-Musk [PT 39]

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel "Crotch Sasquatch" Smith-Padilla-Jannat-Musk [PT 3

Post by Tenebre »

That video was incredibly boring. She has ZERO personality and genuine enthusiasm. She's just so cold and unlikable. Also her voice is fucking UNBEARABLE to listen to at this point!

(I have actually found that as I am getting older, things are becoming a lot easier! I hated being a teenager and I was a mess in my early twenties! So I definitely wouldn't wish to be ''young'' again! lmao)
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

peanutpanini
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by peanutpanini »

Emily2424 wrote:
joooo_booo wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>kalelkitten</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>984455987774898177</span><span>?</span><span>s</span><span>=</span><span>21</span></a>

why would she tweet this knowing the sjw's would attack
What did it say I clicked on it and I think it was deleted
She said it was unfair that white people can't do blackface because African Americans get away with doing white face. Typical Kalel; I'm not even surprised. :roll:

peanutpanini
Learner
Learner

Post by peanutpanini »

I didn't watch this whole thing because it's obvious Kalel is just trying to stretch out her videos for increased ad revenue without creating interesting content. I don't mind when youtubers do that but at least don't phone it in by making it as monotonous. I could have used this as ASMR if her vocal fry wasn't so bad. This was SO BORING.

I did skip to the end to see her interactions with Cyrus and changed my mind. I initially thought she didn't deserve him before but they both seem like slightly above average attractive, really negative people, and I can totally see why they are together.

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

oof a lot of backlash, I guess if you weren't growing up in the 90s it wont be appealing
I quite liked this vid though. It gave me nostalgia and she really hit the nail in the coffin on all the popular stuff back then. She could've acted at least a little more excited though

paintingtherosesred
Lurker
Lurker

Post by paintingtherosesred »

rooibostree wrote:Image

Yes she dyed her hair for Coachella. And in that pic, her hair looks fried as shit.
..it's backcombed. it's a technique some people use when dying hair to help things gradiate (yes, ik this isn't a real word) more naturally.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

Yeah this was obviously a Safiya rip-off...but if she was on Xanax and Valium.

Cyrus looked thrilled af to spend his night at Chuckie Cheese.

Post by Guest »

tkadvil wrote:oof a lot of backlash, I guess if you weren't growing up in the 90s it wont be appealing
I quite liked this vid though. It gave me nostalgia and she really hit the nail in the coffin on all the popular stuff back then. She could've acted at least a little more excited though
Im a 90s kid, but I wasnt born in the US so I cant relate to most of the things she showed... maybe the music and makeup only
what I didnt like is how forced it looked and how sad and un-excited she seemed, watch other YTers react to their childhood shows to see what I mean :?

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

I thought it was an interesting video but yeah she was sooo monotone lol. I just thought it was extremely wasteful all the shit she bought just for this video...it was like she would mention an item then next second pulls it out. That box of shit with Lisa frank stickers, candyland, all the food/snacks, magazines/b, etc. She really prepared for the video but knowing how many phases she went through and all the crap she has accumulated along the way. I hope she returns or donate all that shit cause a lot of the stuff she had were bought new

the video didn't bore me but at points I just found it really depressing like when she was a BK alone eating fries and a drink. Nothing wrong with eating out alone but it was depressing since u know she doesn't have anyone to go with.

Being a 90s kids too, her going into Claire's and chuckie cheese just depressed me, going into those places 10-15 yr ago even I was aware of how shitty they were, I don't feel the least bit nostalgic going into these places that didn't know how to progress and appeal to a new generation. Too much 90s nostalgia for me too connect lol her past bias makes her feel like the 90s was so amazing

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

mameha
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mameha »

I x'd out after she started eating Cookie Crisp.

She was so snide/snarky about it, what could've been a fun trip down memory lane was just a buzzkill.

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

Her energy is so medicated. Or something.

Post by Guest »

another comparison to the hair
The top pic is from the DNA results video and the bottom on is from the new video
...this is definitely the Coachella hair :?
The fact that she left Coachella and the opportunity to have fun w/friends to film this video makes me uncomfortable
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

younoob
Talker
Talker

Post by younoob »

bellatrixxx wrote:I know this may be unpopular opininon here but I don’t think Cyrus is an asshole/rude to Kalel, to me he actually seems like a nice down to earth guy with sarcastic sense of humor. He may be just uncomfortable in front of camera so he appears rude. I think he is kind of good for Kalel because he strikes me as kind of person who would call her out for her shitty behaviour and help her to get out of her comfort zone. And it seems like he actually care for animals and things he is passionate about (i saw on insta he volunteers). Idk, that’s just my opinion, we see just a tiny part of their lives so who knows how their relationship actually looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with you! Cyrus seems like a good guy when you look at his volunteering instagram stories + posts about veganism. I wanna say he does more advocating than Kalel does.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

KittyGussip wrote:another comparison to the hair
The fact that she left Coachella and the opportunity to have fun w/friends to film this video makes me uncomfortable
Yeah that's....beyond sad. It's on a whole 'nother level I can't describe. Uncomfortable is a good word.

If I didn't know better, I'd say she was on something or popping Xanax.

peanutpanini
Learner
Learner

Post by peanutpanini »

I did grow up in the 90s in the US, have organized 90s themed parties for university and I love going to 90s dance parties. I love the decade's culture but Kalel did not do a good job portraying it in the video.

Most people who feel nostalgic for the decade of their childhood do so not only for the special bygone elements of that time, but because it reminds them of the carefree joy and simplicity of their childhood. As Timesnewroman said, this video felt depressing to watch. Kalel might have collected items associated with the time but she did not capture its spirit. This was an effect of the way she shot the video as well as the visible unhappiness of her and her boyfriend. Even when she's smiling, we can tell she is not feeling it.

I don't like Safiya Nygaard type videos in general and do not subscribe to her, but I do think she does a good job of thematically setting up her videos and of conveying excitement for whatever she is trying out, even if the enthusiasm is fake. I think she learned a lot about digital storytelling at Buzzfeed that Kalel doesn't know or care to implement.

Post by Guest »

here comes the vegan queen who does 100+ hours of research before buying anything :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jenin
Informer
Informer

Post by Jenin »

KittyGussip wrote:here comes the vegan queen who does 100+ hours of research before buying anything :rofl:
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="download/file.php?mode=view&id=32989&si ... 78f7134d4e[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>gurugossiper</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>download</span><span>/</span><span>file</span><span>.</span><span>php</span><span>?</span><span>mode</span><span>=</span><span>view</span><span>&</span><span>id</span><span>=</span><span>32989</span><span>&</span><span>sid</span><span>=</span><span>de7fcc12da78d0e7081fa978f7134d4e</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
I'm not even vegan and i know that d3 isn't vegan. You'd think our self proclaimed vegan queen would know something like that.

Lucyy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lucyy »

There is also vegan vitamin D3 (just google vegan vitamin D3, you will see lots of brands selling this as a supplement). If the manufacturer doesn't specify, it is hard to know.

Sblurp
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sblurp »

DemiA wrote:This video really should have been a collab...isn't Sophia the same age as her and starting out with a youtube channel? Or why not get Evelina (also born in 89) and compare what they watched growing up? :(
Actually Safiya is a bit younger (like 24 - 25), and waaaaaaay to likeable (in my opinion) to be in a collab with Kalel. Kalel could learn a few things from her though, like how to make this tipe of videos to begin with.

edit: And at this point has doubled Kalel's subs (she's at 4,5M) .

Planetbs

Post by Planetbs »

I think she got her horse teeth shaved down and her bottom teeth look ultra white and perfect now too. I wonder if her hiatus was partially to get her bottom teeth done.

I definitely agree that this video is super pathetic. Anyone remember the 90s party she threw when she was with Anthony? Seems like she's just looking up the same shit She looked up to make a video for that party. I wonder how many times she does This? It's super weird and serial killerish. Her applying make up reminds me of "would you fuck me, I'd fuck me."

..side note, basically none of her 90s make up is vegan or even cruelty free.

BootlaceGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by BootlaceGirl »

Kalel "Veneer-ly Relevant" Smith for the next thread title? Because her 90's video is another example of her desperation for relevance.

Return to “Kalel”