Alisha Marie (Macbby11) ~ Part 2

moonlight
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alisha Marie (Macbby11) ~ Part 2

Post by moonlight »

Yomass wrote:Remi visited her in a hotel a day after her birthday was she with a guy??? And she mentioned that she got her dollar stuff which was unnecessary really.
But she did good by giving a YSL pursre as well.
Yes that was super weird why was she in a hotel when she lives in LA?

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

moonlight wrote:
Yomass wrote:Remi visited her in a hotel a day after her birthday was she with a guy??? And she mentioned that she got her dollar stuff which was unnecessary really.
Yes that was super weird why was she in a hotel when she lives in LA?
Probably to take pictures because that’s her only reason of going anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

I think she was just with her sister. Ashley posted an Instagram photo at the Beverly Hills Hotel a couple of days ago and Alisha is in it.

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

goodgollymissmolly wrote:
I think she was just with her sister. Ashley posted an Instagram photo at the Beverly Hills Hotel a couple of days ago and Alisha is in it.

The comment about Alisha possibly being with a guy made me laugh. Can you imagine that train wreck? She acts 20 years younger than her age.

Has she ever had a boyfriend?

Yomass
Talker
Talker

Post by Yomass »

She openly had a boyfriend when she started Youtube after that she and Ashley have kept their lovelife from the public for some reason.

Yomass
Talker
Talker

Post by Yomass »

Yomass wrote:We haven't seen her dad in vlogs for ages and he isn't mentioned hope he is OK?
We got to see Papa Alisha today so all is well.

cheeringphil
Informer
Informer

Post by cheeringphil »

have you seen her new birthday vlog? in minute 2:45 when ashley handed her a gift and her mom about to say something about the gift is from someone else, alisha gives her a 'no cant say that' look. but otherwise her parents are really cute
su'udzon at its finest

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle »

Whoever contoured her abs and chest must hate her lol

Yomass
Talker
Talker

Post by Yomass »

She looks good though, wish I was at Coachella.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

squishystyle wrote:Whoever contoured her abs and chest must hate her lol
Embarrassing

Yomass
Talker
Talker

Post by Yomass »

cheeringphil wrote:have you seen her new birthday vlog? in minute 2:45 when ashley handed her a gift and her mom about to say something about the gift is from someone else, alisha gives her a 'no cant say that' look. but otherwise her parents are really cute

Well spotted it must be a gift from her guy.

cheeringphil
Informer
Informer

Post by cheeringphil »

Yomass wrote:
cheeringphil wrote:have you seen her new birthday vlog? in minute 2:45 when ashley handed her a gift and her mom about to say something about the gift is from someone else, alisha gives her a 'no cant say that' look. but otherwise her parents are really cute

Well spotted it must be a gift from her guy.
yeah, weird for her to leave that in.
su'udzon at its finest

keyraeee
Debater
Debater

Post by keyraeee »

Her coachella outfit is so ugly

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

She’s fug and her hair that short isn’t helping. She always looks ridiculous wearing super trendy clothes. She’d look best in a simple sundress or something.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

Is it just me or does it look like she had a towel tied around her waist? I know it’s a skirt but it’s ugly af. Her hair looks good besides the ugly blonde color

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

I truly think she’s dating someone. I wonder if the reason why she’s keeping him a secret is because he probably doesn’t know she’s a YouTuber. If he knew and saw her videos and content she put out and how immature she acted he’d probably run for the hills. Also if her subs found out a bunch of little 8-15 year olds would scare him off and be bugging him if he has social media and I think she’s embarrassed about that and that’s why she’s keeping him on the down low.

Post by Guest »

Strawberryjelly wrote:I truly think she’s dating someone. I wonder if the reason why she’s keeping him a secret is because he probably doesn’t know she’s a YouTuber. If he knew and saw her videos and content she put out and how immature she acted he’d probably run for the hills. Also if her subs found out a bunch of little 8-15 year olds would scare him off and be bugging him if he has social media and I think she’s embarrassed about that and that’s why she’s keeping him on the down low.

Probably why she is off her vlog game too. Too early to show him and take advantage of him for YouTube challenges.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

LPcorazon wrote:
Strawberryjelly wrote:I truly think she’s dating someone. I wonder if the reason why she’s keeping him a secret is because he probably doesn’t know she’s a YouTuber. If he knew and saw her videos and content she put out and how immature she acted he’d probably run for the hills. Also if her subs found out a bunch of little 8-15 year olds would scare him off and be bugging him if he has social media and I think she’s embarrassed about that and that’s why she’s keeping him on the down low.

Probably why she is off her vlog game too. Too early to show him and take advantage of him for YouTube challenges.

yes! Anther reason why he probably doesn’t know she does YouTube! If she shoved a big old camera in his face he’d probably be like ugggh why are you filming and she’d have to tell him. I also wonder what going to happen with Ashley and their living situation if the relationship lasts long and she decided to move him in.

Post by Guest »

Strawberryjelly wrote:
LPcorazon wrote:

yes! Anther reason why he probably doesn’t know she does YouTube! If she shoved a big old camera in his face he’d probably be like ugggh why are you filming and she’d have to tell him. I also wonder what going to happen with Ashley and their living situation if the relationship lasts long and she decided to move him in.

She will definitely have to move out. Pretty sure Alisha is the major contributor.

Besides her limited vocabulary, I have been notice she is changing subtly in a good way though. So if a guy can make her be less child like then by all means

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

LPcorazon wrote:
Strawberryjelly wrote:
LPcorazon wrote:

She will definitely have to move out. Pretty sure Alisha is the major contributor.

Besides her limited vocabulary, I have been notice she is changing subtly in a good way though. So if a guy can make her be less child like then by all means

I hope it changes her for the better. Although a little ditzy, she does seem like a sweet girl. I hope she matured soon

Return to “AlishaMarie”