Lily WHINEhouse - The Flop Word (Lily Pebbles part 7)

nicocacola
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lily WHINEhouse - The Flop Word (Lily Pebbles part 7)

Post by nicocacola »

:tu: Great Title <3

I may be basic but I actually like her new tattoo. Not that I would get it permanently on my body.

GetRichFromLies
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GetRichFromLies »

okitsune wrote:Do we know how many copies of the book have sold so far?
I really want to know where people find this out. Is it something you have to sign up to and work in publishing to get actual numbers? Being on a bestseller list or Amazon list is only something to go by.

Post by Guest »

I didn't know you could see the ranking of Lily's book on Amazon. But if you click on the kindle version it'll tell you that she is number 45,740 in ranking for the kindle store and that the Audiobook is free with an Audible trial. (Not sure if that is a standard thing or not?) I'm almost tempted to trial Audible to see what it's like, but considering the reviews I think I'll pass.

cathie102
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cathie102 »

I was in my local Waterstones today and they don’t even have a copy of her book. I was going to have a flick through it to see if the writing really was as big as everyone says. It’s a bad sign if the only Waterstones in the whole of Northern Ireland doesnt stock it!
Loving the title!

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

cathie102 wrote:I was in my local Waterstones today and they don’t even have a copy of her book. I was going to have a flick through it to see if the writing really was as big as everyone says. It’s a bad sign if the only Waterstones in the whole of Northern Ireland doesnt stock it!
Loving the title!
I'm going to do that next time I'm in Waterstones too! There are a few reviews on Amazon mentioning how big the font is and how it feels like a kid's book!

Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gizmo2323 »

nixworld68 wrote:
cathie102 wrote:I was in my local Waterstones today and they don’t even have a copy of her book. I was going to have a flick through it to see if the writing really was as big as everyone says. It’s a bad sign if the only Waterstones in the whole of Northern Ireland doesnt stock it!
Loving the title!
I'm going to do that next time I'm in Waterstones too! There are a few reviews on Amazon mentioning how big the font is and how it feels like a kid's book!
Can confirm. Last month I saw it on a table in my local waterstones (iirc it was an womens day display so shame on you waterstones honestly...). Anyway I had a flick through and the font is enorrrmous it was quite funny but also cringe and infuriating because why. Just why.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

nixworld68 wrote:
Loving the title!

Maybe a large portion of her audience are visually impaired? That's usually the reason authors have a portion of their books printed with a large font. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large-print

I've never seen someone have ALL their books printed like that though :rofl: It was most likely one of those really important design features that she insisted on when she was coming up with that awful book cover

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

Her new tattoo is HORRENDOUS and tacky AF, I can't

PS : in LOVE with the new thread title, so on point

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

[tweet][/tweet]

She seriously needs a makeover. New hair, new wardrobe, trash all the hats.

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by londongirl2001 »

rai1234 wrote:I wish she would ditch that stupid hat in her latest IG. It actually straight up looks terrible. There's noway to make it work.
She hasn't washed her hair in ages is my guess, that's when she usually puts on that particular hat (according to herself).

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

That face at the end of the vlog though :skull:
https://giphy.com/gifs/qV6mRGaqXjRQY/html5

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

This is such an awkward unflattering photo. I don't get why she thinks she looks great in the hat. But also the jeans pulling at the hip and a tucked in shirt without a belt in this outfit just looks unfinished.. Meh.

Agree with others, she should get a makeover and a stylist. She can also afford to have clothes altered to fit her better. Image

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

To add to my last comment - she has such a great body shape but seemingly doesn't want to highlight it at all.

I'm not a huge fan of Kate La Vie but at least in her last haul she admitted when something makes her top heavy and knows that wrap dresses flatter her curves.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

SillySausage wrote:LOL Miserablily will be less than pleased about this thread title! :tu: :love2: :rofl:

Jenwha
Learner
Learner

Post by Jenwha »

Haven’t watched anything in ages, tattoo interest got the better of me
Her talking about seeing it night before deciding it was too big, wanting to be too small seriously it’s picture of sketch and she already has problems. As for tattoo because of her changes the detail is lost and from afar it looks blocky. I drew my first ever tattoo.l, when I gave it to the artist he sized it up, basically doubled it so it would look good/keep detail and I went with him CAUSE THEY ARE PROFESSIONALS. The fact that her only nerves before tattoo was telling the tattoo artist how to make it so it’s perfect shows how anal she is. I get wanting a tattoo to be perfect, but just shows she anticipates complaining about everything.
Afterwards with the eating situation, “Didn’t want to be controlling and say here... so let Anna decide, and she picked the place I wanted” YEAH SURE I BELIEVE THAT
Her gleeful giggling for the saddest looking chicken burger.. and they shared chips was that worth the excitement?!
You could tell from the footage on the pier that she complained then too about the slots, bit judging my the tones of voices responding i’d Say the girls were sick of her.
Can’t watch her at all anymore not for a minute

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

Hasn't she had enough tattoos now to know that often tattoo artists will sketch out a design and then they will change the size after when it comes to making it into a stencil.

She should have gotten it bigger anyway, what a bloody wimp

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

TBH it does look like the type of tattoo that would look much better bigger. For someone with several tattoos now, you'd think she wouldn't be so precious about having something small. Eventually having just a ton of small tattoos seems a bit weird.

Sarahsnightmare
Debater
Debater

Post by Sarahsnightmare »

People want these fine line single needle style tattoos without realizing sizing for detail but also aging well. Just about every tattoo I have is larger than I thought it was going to be but in the end it's for the best because the quality of it is so much better

Sarahsnightmare
Debater
Debater

Post by Sarahsnightmare »

I just looked at the artists IG and her work is great. And look I get that the bouquet tats are her thing but like the last ten of them are all indistinguishable from Lilys.

Post by Guest »

Sarahsnightmare wrote:People want these fine line single needle style tattoos without realizing sizing for detail but also aging well. Just about every tattoo I have is larger than I thought it was going to be but in the end it's for the best because the quality of it is so much better
This tattoo definitely has potential (but also is SO trendy, like everything Lily does). I am not a fan of how large and thick the star tattoos she has are....I would be tempted to laser them and start fresh with something else there.

Return to “Lily Pebbles”