new thread, rip dulce! And she posted her weightloss monday :rofl:

silent_undress
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: heartlessandstankykitty1122 pt 4

Post by silent_undress »

So sad face my dog had to be put down and I was so upset I didn't eat much that day but other than the dog my week was great. A dozen excuses about how moving her weigh in day has made such a difference. I don't know how weighing in on Saturday motivates you to eat well all week and work out more any more than weighing in on Monday. Seems like all it does is let you binge eat all weekend and not worry about getting on the scale after said binge. Then there was a lot of bragging about how not everyone can afford a trainer but she can and how it will motivate her because she's paying for it. Like you paid money for all those fad diet books, the 21 day fix, the diet food and weight watchers how many times? And you still failed.
And guys she's been waiting and waiting until she could get her eating under control before getting a personal trainer. Do we even need to go back further than her january/february keto/march not even keto vlogs to prove that wrong?

dsb2007
Informer
Informer

Post by dsb2007 »

Love the new name.

IMACritic2
Debater
Debater

Post by IMACritic2 »

I fking hate her. Who has such an aversion to showering and washing their hair? I don't get it. And how in the FK does she not make her kids bathe after playing around in the lake all day? (or anywhere?) Autumn is a total fking idiot for an almost 2 year old, and Maddie is just plain a brat. She needs to be told off. The whole fking family is dysfunctional. Nin and grandma enable Melissa and so does Andres. Melissa is a master manipulator who gets everything she wants without ever considering the needs of others. Then she has the fking nerve to say "sometimes I just need to do something for myself. I always do things for other people". WHAT? You always do things for YOU. Even vacations. They are all YOU YOU YOU and YOU. Fk the kids, fk Andres, and oh yeah, don't fk Nin because you need the free babysitting even on vacation because you would rather drink than spend time with your girls. FUCK YOU MELISSA!! Or should I say MelASSa.

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry »

Melissa's whole damn family is obese. Even Nin. Patty is so fat. Melissa probably thinks she's skinny. And poor Emily. Maddie can't even speak right and Autumn has a big belly. The dog died in its cage. Melissa does not give a damn about her dogs.

BBauntie
Talker
Talker

Post by BBauntie »

I get she’s losing like a pound a week still, but until she stops binging, is her eating really under control?

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

She’s such a train wreck.

onbreak
Learner
Learner

Post by onbreak »

Im think her brothers ex has something to do with the distance and normalcy with his son.
If I married into that mess, Id fight him keep my distance. They arent healthy.. Weight and sinus wise aside, she's a bitch. Thats not cool in my book.

I love watching hauls. Thats how I found her. Hers are on the $$$$ side. When you see other families, the same size, spend 35$ a week and get enough healthy food at awesome prices, it makes me wonder why her coupon loving ass doesnt tap into that magic.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Queen
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen »

I love grocery hauls as well, and that’s how I found this train wreck as well lol. The only time I’ve seen a family spend 400-800 dollars on groceries is when their family had five+ kids. She’s likes to flaunt that she can spend that money. Part of finical freedom is saving for the future or a rainy day or kids college stuff or putting that money toward any debt you have not blowing it on bullshit. Seriously, she spends too much money on food. Maybe she gives some to her fat ass mother because idk if the kids are eating all of it if they share one easy Mac for dinner.

kokopari
Debater
Debater

Post by kokopari »

I found Moo through the grocery hauls too. After watching Jamerrill's hauls Moo was in my recs and I just could not believe she spent almost the same amount of money on groceries. She would always go on about the girls eating tons. But how much food could two little girls eat if they really only have one main meal at home most of the time back then? It was all Moo and Andres stuffing themselves and girls with lots of junky food.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

Queen wrote:I love grocery hauls as well, and that’s how I found this train wreck as well lol. The only time I’ve seen a family spend 400-800 dollars on groceries is when their family had five+ kids. She’s likes to flaunt that she can spend that money. Part of finical freedom is saving for the future or a rainy day or kids college stuff or putting that money toward any debt you have not blowing it on bullshit. Seriously, she spends too much money on food. Maybe she gives some to her fat ass mother because idk if the kids are eating all of it if they share one easy Mac for dinner.
She gets WIC on two kids. If they make less than $3958 a month (which I'm sure between a 2x a month nursing salary and full time olive garden waitress they do), then they get $760 a month in Snap benefits. I would bet they get them for at least 3/4 of the year but I don't know if even her h&r salary would put her over or not since she rarely works her nursing job.
But combine those two and toss in a little credit card debt and it comes out to about what she spends a month.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

kokopari wrote:I found Moo through the grocery hauls too. After watching Jamerrill's hauls Moo was in my recs and I just could not believe she spent almost the same amount of money on groceries. She would always go on about the girls eating tons. But how much food could two little girls eat if they really only have one main meal at home most of the time back then? It was all Moo and Andres stuffing themselves and girls with lots of junky food.
I love watching her hauls and her freezer meal days. It's mind blowing!

And way to put things in perspective. That is a family of 10, feeding a few teenagers to boot. And Moo spends on the same level.

Queen
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen »

kokopari wrote:I found Moo through the grocery hauls too. After watching Jamerrill's hauls Moo was in my recs and I just could not believe she spent almost the same amount of money on groceries. She would always go on about the girls eating tons. But how much food could two little girls eat if they really only have one main meal at home most of the time back then? It was all Moo and Andres stuffing themselves and girls with lots of junky food.
Yes I always think of her in comparison to Melissa because she literally has seven or eight kids who are home schooled and eat at home ALL times of the day. Whereas Melissa has two little girls who are in school for most of the day and really don’t eat that much. Jamerell is more efficient with her foods as well, shopping at places that make her money stretch and having breakfast lunch and dinner ready in the freezer Melissa wouldn’t last a Minute in that moms shoes lol.

Queen
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen »

silent_undress wrote:
She gets WIC on two kids. If they make less than $3958 a month (which I'm sure between a 2x a month nursing salary and full time olive garden waitress they do), then they get $760 a month in Snap benefits. I would bet they get them for at least 3/4 of the year but I don't know if even her h&r salary would put her over or not since she rarely works her nursing job.
But combine those two and toss in a little credit card debt and it comes out to about what she spends a month.
Yikes. I never realized undress is a waiter. It makes sense now that she receives gov assistance because of the shit she buys at Costco seem so unnecessary and ridiculous (the chicken bone broth thing. Like???) . She’s more relaxed with the spending on groceries because isn’t their money. You think twice when it’s coming from your own pocket.

Hippychic
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Hippychic »

Undress is no longer at Olive Garden, she mentions it in a comment a week ago or so and said he has a new job. Also I remember a month or so ago, she said Undress was using her car, cause he drives a lot is as her car was cheaper to run. I think he may be an Uber as some have mentioned in the old thread or maybe even delivers for Amazon. She said he works for himself if I remember right, but don’t quote me on it lol.

I have lost dogs over the years, I certainly didn’t bounce back 24hours later like she seems to have already. And saying Maddie was upset and crying cause of the dog, I don’t beleive because Maddie was always scared of Dolce. The only good thing that has prob come out of it, is that Bella gets to live indoors now.

It looks like she may have finally washed her hair....

onbreak
Learner
Learner

Post by onbreak »

Queen wrote:
Yes I always think of her in comparison to Melissa because she literally has seven or eight kids who are home schooled and eat at home ALL times of the day. Whereas Melissa has two little girls who are in school for most of the day and really don’t eat that much. Jamerell is more efficient with her foods as well, shopping at places that make her money stretch and having breakfast lunch and dinner ready in the freezer Melissa wouldn’t last a Minute in that moms shoes lol.
Jamerill's family eats slop. I love the idea of freezer meals, make your own ahead of time things, and stretching a dollar, but I wouldn't want to eat her food.
Amanda at fundemental home has grocery shopping down.
She is annoying on her live streams.. But then again i hate when people live stream aka shout out people you don't know for 45 mins

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Funnygirl7899
Informer
Informer

Post by Funnygirl7899 »

So less than 24 hours after her dog passes, she’s fine. Back to the gym, back to Disney talk adnauseum, and taking too much joy in things. Look what she’s teaching her girls. Emmy was more excited about those clothes than going to Disney. Because THINGS are valued more than experiences in her house.

OT but I also think jamerill’s food is disgusting lol but I enjoy watching. It’s so much food!!! And I’d say she spend maybe even less than Melissa each month for twice as many mouths to feed.

thelaststop1983
Learner
Learner

Post by thelaststop1983 »

She's doing all that crying in that video and I didn't see actual tears. Is she upset, probably but it's most likely because of guilt. We all know how they treat those dogs. Those are guilt tears.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

Hippychic wrote:Undress is no longer at Olive Garden, she mentions it in a comment a week ago or so and said he has a new job. Also I remember a month or so ago, she said Undress was using her car, cause he drives a lot is as her car was cheaper to run. I think he may be an Uber as some have mentioned in the old thread or maybe even delivers for Amazon. She said he works for himself if I remember right, but don’t quote me on it lol.

I have lost dogs over the years, I certainly didn’t bounce back 24hours later like she seems to have already. And saying Maddie was upset and crying cause of the dog, I don’t beleive because Maddie was always scared of Dolce. The only good thing that has prob come out of it, is that Bella gets to live indoors now.

It looks like she may have finally washed her hair....
Yeah the being his own boss is fairly recent so that why I mentioned the waitressing since it's the income they have used for years. She also mentioned that Undress was selling their stuff on facebook or something. So maybe he'll add "salesman" to his resume. Wouldn't that be hilarious if after he runs out of their old junk to sell, he basically starts picking up stuff off the curb or that people want to give away for free so they don't have to throw it away and flipping it. Since she made such a huge deal about that woman dumpster diving behind the mall.

kokopari
Debater
Debater

Post by kokopari »

If you have to keep saying that you've been crying and feeling sad, then you really weren't. We would have seen how heartbroken she was. And Maddie could have said she was sad about Dulce herself, but didn't 'cause she doesn't feel sad about it.

Moo sure was happy as shit about getting all that free stuff from subs. And do the girls really need to wear Disney clothes at the theme parks? Just bring your regular clothes.

Return to “hkitty1122”