London Lipgloss/ZoZo London

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: London Lipgloss/ZoZo London

Post by xIts_JJx »

I absolutely hate that wig, I think she'd suit a lob though, but if it was cut so it did a U shape, and long bangs would look lovely on her too. But that wig is a catastrophe.

wattm017-318
Learner
Learner

Post by wattm017-318 »

new video 'styling skinny jeans'. wtf Zoe?? Everyone knows how to wear them they were the most popular jeans for years, she likes to pretend she's so edgy but thats the most basic idea for a video no wonder shes not gaining subs

puresoul
Learner
Learner

Post by puresoul »

It's probably not nice to judge people on their faces, because you can't choose your own face and blah blah blah, but she really freaks me out, can't look at her for a long time. Her head seems a bit too big for her body and she low-key looks like Lord Farquaad from 'Shrek'. Also, she's too cross-eyed for my liking haha.

segLXI
Talker
Talker

Post by segLXI »

Lol she was so dramatic on insta about the whole hair extensions thing. She could have just paid a professional to remove them no problem. Why be so dramatic and say you're crying etc when you're just looking for a freebie. ..

I feel like now she's bought this house with George shes gonna be even more boring now... Had to turn off her vlog after a few mins so boring. Also surprised she can buy a house ! She always makes out shes so hard done by financially as a youtuber.... What does George work as?

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

You guys should see this blog post! http://zoelondon.me/why-ill-always-dye- ... hould-too/
This is by far my fave. She should really give up on the blues and purples.
She annoyed the shit out of me in her latest vlog. Poor Zoe wants to be able to afford buying West Elm furniture, but can't. Oh wait, but she did buy a house which may not be in London, but is quite close and how many trips did she go on last year? Like 15 or 20, that's how many! So yeah, poor Zoe :boohoo: :barf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 19.53.33.png
why is she such a beg?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

backatitagain
Informer
Informer

Post by backatitagain »

HaveSomeMilk wrote:
Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 19.53.33.png
why is she such a beg?
This is just embarrassing!

a_stranger_thing
Learner
Learner

Post by a_stranger_thing »

Has she not heard of a full stop?

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

I wonder if Zoe's pregnant? This is from Lily Melrose's lastest vlog! Nothing wrong with a food baby, I pretty much have one every single day :rofl: :rofl:

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

^ Okay wow, I don't have the flattest tummy ever and I'm not above getting a food baby - but that definitely looks like a baby belly!

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

xIts_JJx wrote:^ Okay wow, I don't have the flattest tummy ever and I'm not above getting a food baby - but that definitely looks like a baby belly!
Exactly, that's what I thought!! My food baby definitely isn't this round :rofl: :rofl:

Rocking Horse Fly
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rocking Horse Fly »

She's definitely pregnant, she's also said in her Brit Awards vlog that she's not drinking at the moment.
Other than that, she could finally grow up style-wise. Everything she buys looks so cheap and tacky regarding both clothes and homeware stuff, it's hard to believe she's not 19 anymore.
I agree that her hair needs to get cut, the bleach breakage makes her look like some kind of rodent, and the fringe should be longer at the sides, with the outer pieces going down to her cheekbones (similar to how she had it in that picture where her hair was only dyed pink at the bottom), as it really doesn't fit her face in its current shape.
Also kind of petty on my side, but I just really hate her atrocious pronounciation of french words and product names...

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

Judging by the pic in Feb she would be at least 2/3 months pregger no? So now I'm sure she'd find it hard to hide? Dunno, I don't watch her videos but isn't she planning her wedding for this year? Seems unlikely that she's preggers but who knows.

imtakinga_bath
Debater
Debater

Post by imtakinga_bath »

bitchesbelike wrote:Judging by the pic in Feb she would be at least 2/3 months pregger no? So now I'm sure she'd find it hard to hide? Dunno, I don't watch her videos but isn't she planning her wedding for this year? Seems unlikely that she's preggers but who knows.
Yeah I agree it's unlikely. I think she gets quite bad bloating (possibly to do with her endometriosis? Which would also make it harder for her to get pregnant). And it would be terrible timing for her wedding this year, which is also abroad so involves travel.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

imtakinga_bath wrote:
bitchesbelike wrote:Judging by the pic in Feb she would be at least 2/3 months pregger no? So now I'm sure she'd find it hard to hide? Dunno, I don't watch her videos but isn't she planning her wedding for this year? Seems unlikely that she's preggers but who knows.
Yeah I agree it's unlikely. I think she gets quite bad bloating (possibly to do with her endometriosis? Which would also make it harder for her to get pregnant). And it would be terrible timing for her wedding this year, which is also abroad so involves travel.
tbh it looks like she might have really shitty posture and maybe got a bit bloated like we all do ha

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

She did a tag on instastories about her partner. One question was ‘what is his dream job’ and she put ‘expanding my business’. What? His dream job is her job? Guess if she makes it big he doesn’t have to do anything

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

Lol fucking hell. Couldn't she have explained it better? I know he does her photography and videos, so couldn't she have said something to do with that. Imagine someone's dream job is to expand someone elses business! I imagine these people do not think before they write things or they really are just that self involved!

randomlygenerated
Debater
Debater

Post by randomlygenerated »

She probably wants George to become her full-time photographer/editor like Victoria and Alex (inthefrow).

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

randomlygenerated wrote:She probably wants George to become her full-time photographer/editor like Victoria and Alex (inthefrow).
Yeah, she probably does. But tbh, I don't think Zoe's channel will grow much more. I know she has health issues, but in the end I think it really comes down to pure laziness. How many series has she started and just gave up on them? She's always going on about how uninspired she feels and always comparing herself to other bloggers/Youtubers who are more successful than her, but I think they're all excuses. I do wonder though how she can afford a mortgage and a wedding abroad. :roll:
If I remember correctly she was under 20K subscribers, but then her video Oli Sykes trashing Coldplay table went viral and gave her huge exposure. I remember a while after she was on 60K and I was like: how on earth did this happen?! She got lucky and didn't even bother making an effort to keep her audience interested.

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

And she’s unable to do anything again. I do sympathise with her as she seems to have really bad endometriosis but it’s a constant cycle of ‘look at all this cool stuff I’m going to do I’m working so hard’ to ‘I can’t do anything I’m so stressed’ back to ‘can’t wait to do stuff’ all over again with nothing to show for it.

All talk no walk

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”