Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Modifiedketokitty1122

Post by silent_undress »

Amn819 wrote:
silent_undress wrote:
Amn819 wrote:For the new thread title...I definitely think something along the hygiene lines. “Smelly cat” by phoebe on friends plays in my head. :rofl: or maybe something about Disney?
Someone said stankykitty1122
I think we should put an H word in front like maybe hellastankykitty1122 or hugeandsweatystankkitty1122, homelyandgreasystankkitty,
Hellagreasystankkityy1122 :rofl:
You gots my vote.

guru_shmooroo
Talker
Talker

Post by guru_shmooroo »

Funnygirl7899 wrote:
mmsucks2018 wrote:On Instagram today she posted a picture of the disabled dog Dulce. She said they had to put the dog down today. Seeing as the poor dogs live outside, I'm sure she is less than heartbroken, in her mind she's probably thinking one more to go...
Omg. So sad.

It’ll be just click bait title for her. I bet the girls don’t even notice and are happy the dog has gone because they’re so scared of them. Soooo sad but hopefully the puppy is happy in puppy heaven away from the Mendoza’s.
My heart hurts for the other dog. Dulce was the only companionship it had. It’ll be so lonely and they won’t care. :|

mmsucks2018
Talker
Talker

Post by mmsucks2018 »

So this nasty woman was really in her bed with confetti still in her hair from the lake...

kokopari
Debater
Debater

Post by kokopari »

mmsucks2018 wrote:So this nasty woman was really in her bed with confetti still in her hair from the lake...
You have to be more understanding, she doesn't know how to wash her own hair. She doesn't even know to wash the dirt and grime from being at the lake when she returns home. Just pray for the people who will catch a whiff of her at the gym.

flopflop
Informer
Informer

Post by flopflop »

Their easter baskets were kind of sad. It was all stuff for Disney and nothing they could use or enjoy now. I feel like Melissa purposely did that, knowing the other family members would get them real easter baskets with the normal treats and candy. I don't understand why she decided to use easter as the big reveal day other than to cheap out on getting them easter stuff. It was obvious the girls had no idea what was happening and were only excited because Melissa was. Emmy was so sweet about it, I feel like she was just acting so happy to make Melissa happy.

MommaMia
Learner
Learner

Post by MommaMia »

Melissa is a terrible host. She had some nasty looking chicken salad, and chips and crackers with 2 different dips, who hosts a holiday lunch with that many people and only offers that? I can understand finger foods but the sandwiches weren’t even made ahead of time she only gave one item to choose from, guess if you have an aversion to mayo you are fucked or filling up on chips. She did the same thing with Autumns “baby shower” and I remember she had the nerve to say she didn’t spend a lot because she knew she wasn’t going to get a lot of gifts. She is pure trash, all the money in the world can’t buy you common sense or manners, both of which she is severely lacking.
That dress looked terrible, like her leggings it was stretched to within an inch of its life and it was way too short. Some large women carry their weight differently and have a nice pair of legs, Moolissa isn’t one of them. I mean she’s admitted to purposefully avoiding going up the stairs more than a couple of times a day because it’s too much work, maybe if she would use them more often she wouldn’t have massive thunder thighs.
She mentions on the 29th that she took a body shower because she was going to wash her hair the next morning before work, she never shows herself in the morning of the 30th but she does make an appearance after work, so tired of course and ready for bed. Hair looks very frizzy and greasy, not at all like it was washed that morning. Then she starts the 31st all dressed with her makeup done and her hair up in a frizzy, messy bun so we know she worked all day at the hospital then went home and went to bed and then got herself ready for Easter but never bothered to wash her hair? I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt that she took a body shower that morning but honestly who really knows with her and her terrible hygiene. She really has no shame.

Queen
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen »

honestly I never noticed that awful, trashy hello kitty tattoo on her shoulder. yikes. and did anyone else feel that undress was alittle rough with Emmy when she was trying breaking those confetti eggs over his head and he like grabbed her arm and broke it over her head instead? I was gonna say something yesterday but I just thought it was because he was holding autumn but seeing it again today was like yeah too rough. it was nice to see the kids have fun anyway.

also it isn't really that hard to remove confetti from curly hair, just pick it out with your fingers or with a brush. I REALLY HOPED SHE WASHED EMMYS HAIR AFTER ALL THAT LAKE GUNK GOT IN IT, she probably didn't though since she didn't bother to wash her own hair. She probably kept Emmys hair in those fat ugly braids. The maintenance of curly hair isn't difficult at all, I mean it requires more steps sure but like we have to do them in order to have clean, healthy hair. And I also hate how she makes her hair and Emmys hair seem like a burden but its really so much fun and could be a bonding experience between the two of them. embrace the curls Melissa, they are just as beautiful as straight hair.

Queen
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen »

and I think it was so embarrassing when she got so stupidly excited to be cancelled from her work schedule. like damn she must really hate to work. so lazy, disgustingly lazy.

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

Queen wrote:honestly I never noticed that awful, trashy hello kitty tattoo on her shoulder.

Didn't she get that shitty tattoo on her honeymoon in Hawaii? I feel like she's talked before about her and Undress going to Hawaii and getting tattoos, over priced LV accessories/Raybans (even though they would've been cheaper on the mainland) and a dozen fugly Hawaii t shirts to wear so that everyone knows she went to Hawaii.

mmsucks2018
Talker
Talker

Post by mmsucks2018 »

Queen wrote: I REALLY HOPED SHE WASHED EMMYS HAIR AFTER ALL THAT LAKE GUNK GOT IN IT, she probably didn't though since she didn't bother to wash her own hair.
I highly doubt she washed Emmy's hair because we all know Melissa is a lazy slob. She didn't wash her hair either because at the end of the vlog she was already in her night clothes sitting in bed saying she was ready for bed with all the confetti in her hair. Like Jesus how hard is it to jump in the damn shower? She has got to be one of the laziest and nastiest person I have ever seen. It trips me out how cool she is with showing it all over the internet for all to see oh but wait she's "keeping it real so whata are you gonna do". She is such a bad example for her children and I have no idea how Andres is with her....

BlackBerry
Informer
Informer

Post by BlackBerry »

I couldn't understand shit Maddie said. And Melissa had to bring out her cellphone to record telling the girls about Disney? She did all that work for what? Poor Emily. That childs hair will fall out.

mmsucks2018
Talker
Talker

Post by mmsucks2018 »

BlackBerry wrote:I couldn't understand shit Maddie said. And Melissa had to bring out her cellphone to record telling the girls about Disney? She did all that work for what? Poor Emily. That childs hair will fall out.
I always skip over the parts with Maddie, her speech is so bad and Melissa is just in denial about it. Her announcement of Disney was a joke, those girls were not excited at all lol...

GuacieMorie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GuacieMorie »

Andres needs to take over the food aspect of these family parties they have. I'm sure he grew up with good food. Everything always looks so sad and bland. I'm surprised he's not out there BBQing. I always wonder if it breaks his heart that they buy Pace Picante sauce and eat tacos that are drenched in jarred queso sauce. :barf:

mmsucks2018
Talker
Talker

Post by mmsucks2018 »

GuacieMorie wrote:Andres needs to take over the food aspect of these family parties they have. I'm sure he grew up with good food. Everything always looks so sad and bland. I'm surprised he's not out there BBQing. I always wonder if it breaks his heart that they buy Pace Picante sauce and eat tacos that are drenched in jarred queso sauce. :barf:
They seriously eat the same shit all the time. Half of their meals are just shit thrown together with no thought behind it...

Funnygirl7899
Informer
Informer

Post by Funnygirl7899 »

So Melissa’s busy week is filming videos, putting away purchases, decluttering one grocery bag of things a day, getting her nails done, cleaning her car, and taking Emmy to one meeting?

She loves getting out of work. Pathetic. Doesn’t even mention anything wrong with the dog but I’m not surprised.

thelaststop1983
Learner
Learner

Post by thelaststop1983 »

I think Melissa was expecting one those reactions about disney that she's seen online. Where the kids break down crying with excitement. Too bad that didn't happen..lol.

Fallleaves17
Talker
Talker

Post by Fallleaves17 »

Melissa didn’t even make the nasty looking chicken salad . Someone in the comments asked how she made it and she replied saying that her aunt had made it . She’s so selfish and entitled. She wants everyone to get everything for her and her kids and she doesn’t do the same for them . I wonder if her brother notices all the gifts and money they constantly give Melissa or if he gets the same .

Funnygirl7899
Informer
Informer

Post by Funnygirl7899 »

She didn’t provide anything but bread MAYBE.

She didn’t even buy those confetti eggs at the lake. Just so selfish for someone who is so monetarily *~blessed~* when it looks like her family isn’t wealthy by any means.

Fallleaves17
Talker
Talker

Post by Fallleaves17 »

Just saw the part where Andres breaks eggs over Emmy’s head he is really rough. Seems like he was taking out his aggression out on her . He didn’t seem bothered when Melissa’s nephews were breaking eggs over his head but with Emmy he was to extreme and everyone just laughed .

guru_shmooroo
Talker
Talker

Post by guru_shmooroo »

Fallleaves17 wrote:Just saw the part where Andres breaks eggs over Emmy’s head he is really rough. Seems like he was taking out his aggression out on her . He didn’t seem bothered when Melissa’s nephews were breaking eggs over his head but with Emmy he was to extreme and everyone just laughed .
I replayed it several times after it was mentioned here and he really was very aggressive. He had ahold of her arm very tightly! And moo just cackling like the fat hyena she is in the background. I hate these people so freaking much.
While on the subject of how Emily is treated, I noticed in the ‘Disney reveal’ video that one of the things that she said was, “we are so lucky to have great parents”.
What kid says that? I guarantee you that Moo has said that to her so many times...she is lucky she has a home and parents. I’m sure she is reminded that Super Moo swooped in and rescued her. No kid should have to hear that. Bless her sweet little heart. It’s so very sad.
Sickening. Truly.

Return to “hkitty1122”