cookiequeen0
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissMeghanMakeup / Meghan Hughes Part 2

Post by cookiequeen0 »

pear022 wrote:
artsy323 wrote:Lmaoooo at Finleys mom giving them condoms!
Thank god at least someone in their immediately families is concerned! She seemed surprised/almost offended about it before laughing about it. Its not really funny, clearly Finely's mom knows her son is not at all stable to be a father if there was ever an "accident."
Also, I'm sure his mom knows that she will be funding any baby he has, considering neither of them make enough money to raise a child

Post by Guest »

wow, i hadn't looked on here for meghan in ages but my god, how she's fallen. sis what are you DOING!?

Chrissykin
Debater
Debater

Post by Chrissykin »

Meghan ‘Walking on Sunshi- Eggshells’ Hughes?

reganables
Lurker
Lurker

Post by reganables »

Anyone else kind of concerned with how skinny Larry was looking in the most recent vlog?

Edit: Meghan wouldn't be intentionally harming him, but she could be feeding him the wrong kind of food or something like that

whereisvicsage
Lurker
Lurker

Post by whereisvicsage »

Okay so, Meghan seemed pretty offended/insulted at the barrage of condoms. I like how she mentioned specifically his mom saw her video, good move on the mom's part to lecture them, at least someone in her life is telling her what's up. Also I don't fully agree Meghan was crying because she was afraid the pig wouldn't like her. I think she was crying over being overwhelmed, I mean it's pretty clear they didn't think this through, and based on the way Finley handles stress/anger I'm sure he was acting in some way to make her cry too. Finley talking about the hardwood floor was one giveaway they didn't plan well, and Meghan's comments towards the end of the video about getting an actual dog was another. The appeal clearly wore off at the end of the day and even the title of the video is bizarre, like they don't plan on keeping her. Why wouldn't she title it something like "we got a pig" instead of "we had a pig FOR A DAY"?

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

whereisvicsage wrote:Okay so, Meghan seemed pretty offended/insulted at the barrage of condoms. I like how she mentioned specifically his mom saw her video, good move on the mom's part to lecture them, at least someone in her life is telling her what's up. Also I don't fully agree Meghan was crying because she was afraid the pig wouldn't like her. I think she was crying over being overwhelmed, I mean it's pretty clear they didn't think this through, and based on the way Finley handles stress/anger I'm sure he was acting in some way to make her cry too. Finley talking about the hardwood floor was one giveaway they didn't plan well, and Meghan's comments towards the end of the video about getting an actual dog was another. The appeal clearly wore off at the end of the day and even the title of the video is bizarre, like they don't plan on keeping her. Why wouldn't she title it something like "we got a pig" instead of "we had a pig FOR A DAY"?
I love how Finley's mom watched Meghan's stupid birth control video.

gugogi16
Informer
Informer

Post by gugogi16 »

Made a new thread!
viewtopic.php?f=156&t=33598
Aspyn + Parker Drinking Game: https://goo.gl/56VmWq :cheers:

Return to “Meghan Hughes”