fancyvagabond
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Estee Lalaundering-Part 21

Post by fancyvagabond »

Is it time for a new thread yet?

I like @betylistic's "Estée Lalonely" title suggestion, and would add "- Dumped Via Tinder (Part 22)"
People still do Vlogs? Vlogs are what you shouldn't do when you've got nothing to do. They're terrible. It's like, why don't you make an idea?

- Willam Belli

Post by Guest »

thatsranunculus wrote:
Supomice wrote:
bibbyslaw wrote:
Supomice wrote:It makes me so sad to see her old videos from the flat, that’s when I started watching her channel and really loved her videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That wasn't even a flat, but a lovely three bedroom house in Oval/Kennington. Ironic that this is a dream house to so many people and to them was a starter house. Girl has come a long way from working in Tim Hortons in suburbia southwestern Ontario.
Oh no way!! I was sure she lived in a flat at some point? I must be misremembering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think she (or possibly both she and Aslan) lived in a flat with a roommate while Aslan was still in school? I'm not sure. That would have been at the very beginning of her channel, when she was filming in a small bedroom.
You're right! I forgot about that. Aslan was in Cambridge, I think, and Estee lived with Meg (Lips So Facto). Those were the days she bought statement jewelry from TopShop and wore some really pretty rose-hued and creamy lip shades.

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

bibbyslaw wrote:You're right! I forgot about that. Aslan was in Cambridge, I think, and Estee lived with Meg (Lips So Facto). Those were the days she bought statement jewelry from TopShop and wore some really pretty rose-hued and creamy lip shades.
Yes, and didn't they order Domino's all the time and just in general live like mostly normal young people?

tilda
Debater
Debater

Post by tilda »

That girl is constantly at the hairdresser!

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

tilda wrote:That girl is constantly at the hairdresser!
This it true but please join us on the new thread

:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

cherrytomato
Learner
Learner

Post by cherrytomato »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqmJ7pVx8yQ

accidentaly watched this love test they did, and feel irony about them now :? :?

cherrytomato
Learner
Learner

Post by cherrytomato »

when she talks bout she knew aslan was the men for her.... and she will have his baby right before they meet :? :? :? :? :?

M+Lee
Learner
Learner

Post by M+Lee »

catskills wrote:
ludirudi wrote:
I actually already started to dislike her when they went on the nordic trip. She was already super shady and had a very inflated ego at that point. I'm curious, when were you all put off by her?
I started to truly dislike her when she got that tattoo of herself on her arm. I had already felt really different about her for a while before that. I was one of her true followers for a long time. I even had a Pinterest board dedicated to everything she bought and did! It had a ton of followers!

I called her out on the tattoo being of herself and got into it with some of her sheep followers bigtime. She even started to defend herself and then blocked me. I completely fell out of love with the girl at that moment. It had been coming for some time though; yeah, during the Nordic vlogs. Her aloof nature was really pissing me off and then the mass consumption was getting really out of hand. It was a lot of little things that I kept noticing in her videos too. I think the very first thing that put me off was when she was doing a "What's in my bag" video with someone, I forget who. And he held up her Celine wallet for like 5 minutes while the other person was talking. Totally showing off and making the other person jealous. :(

Yomass
Talker
Talker

Post by Yomass »

Callan wrote:Estee is probably holding out for a sponsorship to film that "My break up" #AD brought you by Kleenex or Match.com
Is there any actual proof of breakup???

And wot will happen to her UK visa?

rikku9
Debater
Debater

Post by rikku9 »

Did this thread die or is there a new one?

eyeVe
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by eyeVe »

rikku9 wrote:Did this thread die or is there a new one?
There's a new thread. It was linked a few posts back.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Return to “Estee Lalonde”