Amarixe Part 3

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Amarixe Part 3

Post by PocusHocus »

In the apartment tour video she said they were both looking for the apartment so she still lives with her bf.

pumpkinpie2
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by pumpkinpie2 »

I think it's time for her to give up on Youtube and find a different career field. Her videos over the last year or so have been boring, repetitive, and uninspired.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

Why the hell would she downsize to a studio apartment?? Ugh, I don't understand how any adults can live in those spaces (I did once). What a nightmare. Removing the fixed shelf is just about the easiest thing you can do, and she can replace that hanging pendant with a small white plate that costs about $1 at Home Depot. She and the bf must be completely useless.

Post by Guest »

ColdOne wrote:Why the hell would she downsize to a studio apartment?? Ugh, I don't understand how any adults can live in those spaces (I did once). What a nightmare. Removing the fixed shelf is just about the easiest thing you can do, and she can replace that hanging pendant with a small white plate that costs about $1 at Home Depot. She and the bf must be completely useless.
Well, if we know Allison, she’ll only be there for a year so it’s not like she has to live with it for very long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

I imagine a studio is saving them some money, so I don’t see the problem if they don’t mind it. I would live there, but only if I lived alone, personally. I need my personal space and it’s nice to be able to close the door and not have to interact with someone 24/7 once in a while.

whiterabbit
Learner
Learner

Post by whiterabbit »

But it didn't seem like she needed to save the money heard Sticker Shop or whatever was doing really good she has office space for it I thought?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

I think the new place is a major downgrade. Womp womppp

bkk10
Learner
Learner

Post by bkk10 »

I agree I do not understand how she can live with her bf in that studio. Like what if you wanna take a nap and the other wants to watch TV? Or what if you're just sick or in a bad mood and need to alone? Seems like a total nightmare to me.
She also just seems like she's never satisfied with where she lives, probably because she has no real career or goals so she just uses moving as something to do lol.
I always thought she would end up as a local news anchor or something with her degrees she got. What a waste of 5 years of college.

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

whiterabbit wrote:But it didn't seem like she needed to save the money heard Sticker Shop or whatever was doing really good she has office space for it I thought?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
yeah but that doesn’t mean they don’t want to save some money. Maybe they’re saving for a house or something.

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rach2004 »

A studio for 2 people? No thanks. She’s always such a bore and she’s even worse now. Is her sticker shop still doing that well? I don’t know how long she can be successful with that... seems like it’s on its way out but that’s just me.

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

I'm not sure I could handle a studio for just me, I need doors and rooms to separate myself from things (I esp if there is a pile of dishes I'm avoiding) with her work space being near her bed I would go crazy. I needed the separation when I was in school to help me know it was time to relax/ if it was time to study. Her new update was so boring, she went and got plants and a new white desk. Yawn, why does everything need to be white and clean. What is wrong with computer wires? I get her wanting an uncluttered space but when you don't have any stuff it looks like you have no interests or hobbies. She just really strikes me as a boring person with no interests outside traveling and clean white everything.

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

drasticactions wrote:I'm not sure I could handle a studio for just me, I need doors and rooms to separate myself from things (I esp if there is a pile of dishes I'm avoiding) with her work space being near her bed I would go crazy. I needed the separation when I was in school to help me know it was time to relax/ if it was time to study. Her new update was so boring, she went and got plants and a new white desk. Yawn, why does everything need to be white and clean. What is wrong with computer wires? I get her wanting an uncluttered space but when you don't have any stuff it looks like you have no interests or hobbies. She just really strikes me as a boring person with no interests outside traveling and clean white everything.
i can see that. Personally I would’ve separated the spaces in a different way so that the living spaces and the working spaces had a clearer distinction. And yeah I totally agree on the cleared off white everything.... it ends up looking like a hotel, not a home. No personality.

Post by Guest »

The cleared off everything doesn’t bother me as much as her having nothing on the walls. What about that beautiful elephant painting she has?

Post by Guest »

For the love of god, now she’s sponsored by DayQuil. Will she ever post anything that she’s not getting paid for?

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

She's travelled to Iceland by herself, which is cool and all, but she must get so bored with her life. How thrilling can it be to sit around and print stickers all day?

thatsranunculus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thatsranunculus »

ColdOne wrote:She's travelled to Iceland by herself, which is cool and all, but she must get so bored with her life. How thrilling can it be to sit around and print stickers all day?
I totally agree, but for what it's worth she does new releases far less frequently than other/larger shops (Scribble Prints Co., Glam Planner, etc.) and since she has a separate office space for the sticker shop (or at least she did for a while) I suspect she likely also has at least one employee. And unlike Andrea (SPC), Elle, and a lot of smaller shops, she very rarely posts on her shop YouTube channel. I don't know what she does with her days, but I don't think the shop necessarily consumes a ton of her time. Which really only serves to underscore your point. She doesn't seem to have all that much going on. (Or if she does, she keeps the vast majority of it offline.)
"Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's lies. It's probably lies."—Michelle Wolf

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

Really jealous of her road trip! Seemed really cool to drive yourself around in that beautiful place, pretty amazing, ngl.

Wow, she must be raking $$$$$ to be able to afford this, and everything else back in Seattle (?) She's averaging 30k views per videos, and she doesn't upload a whole lot!

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

I can't believe she took a trip so amazing and only squeezed a 6 minute vlog out of it.

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

How did she pack so light? I'd think you'd want a lot of layers to keep warm, I could maybe only take two small backpacks (like her's) on an overnight trip or a trip to my parents house. Did she just wear the same outfit the whole time?

nicocacola
Debater
Debater

Post by nicocacola »

Rach2004 wrote:A studio for 2 people? No thanks. She’s always such a bore and she’s even worse now. Is her sticker shop still doing that well? I don’t know how long she can be successful with that... seems like it’s on its way out but that’s just me.
I wonder if the move from one bedroom to studio was to save money in order to buy a boring white house.

Return to “Allison Anderson”