shep689

gossipbtch5876
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: shep689

Post by gossipbtch5876 »

It's almost like RJ has no discernible talents so he has to rely on whatever good looks he thinks he has left...

videostar
Debater
Debater

Post by videostar »

What is that picture even supposed to be? He really thinks he's hot shit. :rofl:

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

niki900 wrote:Why did he think the mirror was a good idea? We can see his actual waist and back rolls in the reflection. If you're gonna 'shop the picture, do it everywhere.

I had to! :rofl:

gossipbtch5876
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipbtch5876 »

Just checked his recent Twitter likes and.... well, I'm not gonna post anything here because it's VERY NSFW, but it's a mixture of Tweets about the March For Our Lives and guys promoting their OnlyFans pages with videos of them exposing their holes. He's actually so stupid it hurts to watch.

videostar
Debater
Debater

Post by videostar »

gossipbtch5876 wrote:Just checked his recent Twitter likes and.... well, I'm not gonna post anything here because it's VERY NSFW, but it's a mixture of Tweets about the March For Our Lives and guys promoting their OnlyFans pages with videos of them exposing their holes. He's actually so stupid it hurts to watch.
Oh my.

That just makes me believe even more they've separated. I mean, no one's saying you can't lust after other people when you're in a relationship, but why would you? And why would you do it on something as public as Twitter?

Return to “shep689”