GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

_trainwreck_
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GruBitchyKrusti (RawBeautyKristi) Part 2

Post by _trainwreck_ »

The recent video was soooo repulsive. Why would you spray your foundation like that, it's no fix plus, easy on the nozzle, girl.
New day, new kind of cray cray

Jayna
Learner
Learner

Post by Jayna »

_trainwreck_ wrote:The recent video was soooo repulsive. Why would you spray your foundation like that, it's no fix plus, easy on the nozzle, girl.
I honestly normally like her, but that video was SO forced. I mean come on.. She knows that if she tightly squeezes her eyes like that, she's going to get lines from spraying the foundation. It was just so intentional for the "laughs". Just kind of cringy imo. She's just trying to be too intentionally over the top as she gets more popular, and she was better when she was just herself, sadly. But hey, I guess she's getting more viewers, so maybe it works for her in the long run. But as a long time viewer, I feel kind of eh about it.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

All I understood from this was “me me me me me, ME, me me, me me me me”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Who is Avery?? And to who asked yes my pic is tatis slave! Haha

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:
porkbun wrote:what's the 'gru' thing about?
A member (jojodayday1018) mentioned how she resembles Gru and besides looking like the moon and Penguin from batman and other characters we noticed she did too and it kinda stuck with Kristi.

She is sooooo welcome!!!

ImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... dc700b.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180321</span><span>/</span><span>dc50428c68b27abf6edd511c77d19dc3</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180321</span><span>/</span><span>68ef4b8594d80c79d1a977cec2398e3b</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180321</span><span>/</span><span>c43688f4cacaf821c82a2fc23adc700b</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
She looks pretty good in that outfit actually (for her) why doesn't she dress like this more. (I mean the black skirt and black long sleeve top)

Post by Guest »

Raven_nevermore wrote:Who is Avery?? And to who asked yes my pic is tatis slave! Haha
Her niece.

While I understand it's a sad time for her and the family she sounds like the child's mother.
Kristi needs to stop acting like the world revolves around her.

FlamesOfRebirth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FlamesOfRebirth »

I'm so glad other ppl aren't found of this Jaclyn Hill ass kisser. I can't stand this chick and how self absorbed she is.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

PrincessMaddie wrote:Image

All I understood from this was “me me me me me, ME, me me, me me me me”

Exactly. While I’m sure she loves her niece dearly this isn’t about her. Melissa/Melmphs did the same thing when her nephew (RIP baby) passed away. It was all about how she felt. Plus blasting family business.

Honestly, being a mom myself, having a sick child and at 104 degrees fever is very worrisome so I get her worry. But also, did she ask the parents if she could share their business with everyone? Maybe some think it’s no big deal but I have friends who are very private and don’t post much on SM.

saucinonu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saucinonu »

not trying to be insensitive, but i just don't understand describing your niece's flu as "horrifying" and "traumatizing." like yeah i'd be worried too but tbh chill the fuck out. i don't think she should even be putting her niece's health matters on the internet anyway bc it's not her kid, but if she absolutely has to, she can do it in a way that's less dramatic to be frank.

i'm also comparing this to rachhloves, who's very young child was in the hospital for several days with a 104 fever and pneumonia (iirc) and she missed one day of filming due to prefilming and then just updated everyone in her next video. she's the child's actual mother and was WAY more pulled together than kristi, who makes it all about HER

Wizart
Debater
Debater

Post by Wizart »

saucinonu wrote:not trying to be insensitive, but i just don't understand describing your niece's flu as "horrifying" and "traumatizing." like yeah i'd be worried too but tbh chill the fuck out. i don't think she should even be putting her niece's health matters on the internet anyway bc it's not her kid, but if she absolutely has to, she can do it in a way that's less dramatic to be frank.

i'm also comparing this to rachhloves, who's very young child was in the hospital for several days with a 104 fever and pneumonia (iirc) and she missed one day of filming due to prefilming and then just updated everyone in her next video. she's the child's actual mother and was WAY more pulled together than kristi, who makes it all about HER
I find it effed up to use someone else's flu for sympathy and attention. I also find that people who are really concerned, just deal with it, without having the need to blast it all over. That's just gross.

CariZ1
Talker
Talker

Post by CariZ1 »

saucinonu wrote:not trying to be insensitive, but i just don't understand describing your niece's flu as "horrifying" and "traumatizing." like yeah i'd be worried too but tbh chill the fuck out. i don't think she should even be putting her niece's health matters on the internet anyway bc it's not her kid, but if she absolutely has to, she can do it in a way that's less dramatic to be frank.

The flu? That’s what was traumatizing to her? Oh ok. I’m with you. Not her kid, not her story to tell, honestly.

And I don’t get it. My son had a 105.2 fever and it got that high more than once and they acted like it was no big deal and a fever that high isn’t killer anymore. I remember when 104 was treated as nearly certain death. He also had febrile seizures so maybe that’s why? Idk. Anyway.....he’s past that phase of life now. Thank god.

Sorry for going off topic!

CariZ1
Talker
Talker

Post by CariZ1 »

Wizart wrote:

I find it effed up to use someone else's flu for sympathy and attention. I also find that people who are really concerned, just deal with it, without having the need to blast it all over. That's just gross.
She obviously used it for the sympathy and the “oh my gawd, krusty!!! I’m so sorry about your niece. I hope she’s better soon!!! It’s ok you didn’t post. Take care of her”. etc replies. Aka. My lazy ass is taking off sick cause my friends uncles brothers dog is getting married :roll:

Post by Guest »

You all make sense, appreciate everyone's opinions.

I think she might have the habit of using her personal life as a way to excuse herself from doing things.

I try not to judge as I'm really close to my own nieces and nephews but when my nephew was hospitalised, it didn't end my life and stop me from working.
I kept going even though i was deeply worried.

I'm getting the feeling Kristi is honestly a newbie to the new founded popularity of the beauty community and has no idea how to tone down emotions and crude behaviour.

Her whole character is based off loony looking facing and being a bad ass stand up for herself bitch.

Now she needs to calm down and gain some class and real confidence, not the one she thinks she has from poking fun at herself, it makes her look weak and un relatable. (And unwatchable)

Clearly I enjoy a joke but I look for substance and value in what is being shown in reviews, tutorials etc.

Girl needs to pull up her panties and deliver better in her attitude or she will find herself staying at 300k by the end of the year. Lol

EC3
Talker
Talker

Post by EC3 »

Watching the grwm. Bored and 1 bottle of wine in would be the reason I guess? Anyways!

Kristi we KNOW you’ve seen Jaclyn use that damn dior foundation and she sprays it on a sponge first. Quit making us CRINGE. Be real! Like are you trying to do stand up or be an actual beauty guru. I can’t figure it out.

Also I get the niece had the flu and understand how serious it can be. I’m an ICU nurse.... I get it i get it ...... but still shes being dramatic AF by not being able to function the next day. Like get a grip - it’s fine. Bye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

EC3
Talker
Talker

Post by EC3 »

Don’t you think if you were a serious youtuber you’d have a few generic videos on hand to pop up in a pinch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

-n3rvacid-
Talker
Talker

Post by -n3rvacid- »

I probably would have reacted differently if she just said, "sorry guys, I probably won't be posting tonight. My niece is really sick with the flu and my family and I just want to focus on getting her better" or "Sorry, no video tonight. I had a family emergency last night that I need to take care of". Bam. Gets the point across without coming across as super selfish. I do understand that small children with the flu can be very terrifying (and yes, even traumatizing to certain people. Though I am annoyed I won't take that from her) you have got to keep that stuff private and work through it. Not search of sympathy on the internet.
Is your main focus getting her better, Kristi? Or is it clawing for sympathy? I'm sorry about your niece, but keep that child and her business off of the internet. Don't make a stupid chatty vlog about it, don't tweet endlessly about it, FOCUS ON HER! Comfort her mother who was probably hit 15,000 times than you! It's a child's health, not what she got for Christmas.
Sorry for ranting and going off topic.

Post by Guest »

Don't tell me what to do GruBitchyKrusti!

Her Punta Mita vlog...
She went to Mexico you guys Image

ImageImageImage

5 days of her filming herself sprawled out laying an egg on the beach in a swimsuit and dancing on a boat like Gru then drinking for hours, eating and singing karaoke like a dork. Hmm

rainbowshoe
Learner
Learner

Post by rainbowshoe »

the fact alone that she's sharing those things (in detail) on twitter ... girl it's your job, don't go to your minions and expect them to do the work for you

Post by Guest »

Umm I don't know what to think, but again just get off the camera.
I don't wanna see you in pain or crying.

It would help to be without makeup, in a dark room and not having a camera shoved in your face although you needed to show people what's going on.

Seems like she's done cluster vids for years and I still can't understand how she has the ability to record them.

Lil_Toast3r
Debater
Debater

Post by Lil_Toast3r »

She's done cluster headache vids forever. I have chronic pain myself, so I have symptahy for her, but I can't get behind milking an illness for attention/excuses. Like girl, people live with all sorts of shitty illnesses and they ain't out here reminding everyone, every few days. I don't wanna be an ass but I just can't anymore!

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”