Emilynoel83shadestoodarkPart 9

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Emilynoel83shadestoodarkPart 9

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Kiki-86-2 wrote:
kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Kiki-86-2 wrote:Omg guys she even uses frozen breakfast? Good lord, she can't make the easiest meal in the day which is breakfast'? How hard is it to make an omelette?
This! ^

Yes. I make my husband big breakfasts on the weekend- eggs, hashbrowns, bacon & pancakes- takes me maybe 20 min prep time and 'bub' could easily watch the kids while Emily cooks it. What an hour of time (including prep) then voila, a nice breakfast? On the weekdays things are much more hectic so I pre-make my hubby breakfast sandwiches to go (he requests them) or he will pick up some coffee and eat at work... however, Queen Emily's life must be sooo hard.. :roll: :roll: :roll:

All I can think is poor 'Bub' he works hard and comes home to tv dinners? :? :rofl:
Same here, I just do simple breakfast like sandwiches on weekdays, but on weekends I try to make more fancy breakfast for my husband....I can't believe that someone will order frozen omelette, or any other frozen breakfast. I know some people may use these frozen meals for lunch or dinner, but for breakfast? This is way toooo much, it's really beyond me. And the fact that she has no shame to ask her husband in the vlog what he thinks about the frozen omelette as if it's nothing, and she is giving herself excuses for not cooking while staying home.
Anything frozen or pre-packaged is bad. Especially when done in overdose vs moderation... Healthy is trying to be as natural with your cooking and using whole foods, spices vs salt.. etc. Good for you. Your husband and his health are blessed! :tu: :love2:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dew wrote:^Whoa, her lids are drooping in that vlog shot. She may end up needed blepharosplasty. Sometimes eyelids can even start to block someone's vision if they droop to an extreme amount.

She looks like Frankenstein! Image Image

Greeneyedbaby
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Greeneyedbaby »

I don't understand why she gets up early every day to do her makeup, not go anywhere, then not cook healthy meals for the family. I get it; every mom needs time for herself. I had two kids under the age of two before she even had Eve, so I totally understand how much work two toddlers are. However if I had housework that needed to be done, or I had to cook, that got done before makeup. If I was caught up on all my responsibilities then I took some time to do my makeup. I understand her playing with makeup on filming days because thats her job, but you don't need a full face to watch Disney movies with toddlers. I make home cooked meals 6 days out of the week. On average 30 minutes of prep time and throw it in the oven or the crock pot. In my opinion there is no reason why she can't actually cook at least 4 days a week. She stays at home for crying out loud. That boxed and frozen crap is so bad for you. Its supposed to be an occasional treat or to use in a pinch not every day.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^ YES! This! She should be able- at the very least- to cook 3 times during the week (larger portions) and then swap out between leftover meals. & on the weekends- dedicate 2 hours to meal prep, etc.. but no she's too lazy for that. And the more crap she continues to eat; the lazier she will get and feel. Vicious cycle! :?
Last edited by kathleenlightsssss on Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

To be fair, why should she have to cook? I mean, she spends 10 whole hours a week playing with makeup on camera--I mean, "working"! :roll:

She's lucky Tyler is such an agreeable oaf. And he seems to prefer the packaged meals to her cooking, so maybe she's a shit cook, lol.

Lucille Bluth
Talker
Talker

Post by Lucille Bluth »

I find Emily amusing, to say the least. To me, she's the quintessential mid-westerner, forever stuck in the past. From her Wal Mart style to her penchant for processed food to her puffy brown couch and spackled more-is-more makeup. It's all there.

In regards to her diet, I truly don't understand how she still eats so much garbage given how most people have a much better understanding of nutrition these days. I have been watching her in bits and pieces since the early days of YouTube and she's been outdated from the beginning. I wonder if it's actually a regional thing? Go figure.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

I realize it’s 5 am or whatever but when she shows herself with no makeup nowadays she looks wrecked. Puffy face from too much beer and salt lol.

She rocks pretty much the same overdone look as her mom. A life of cheerleading in the Midwest and then doing the news definitely put her in a time warp.

That being said I’m sure she looks the same as the other stay at home moms in her town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

Her girls aren't newborns anymore. They're old enough that Emily should be able to cook a meal or two while they play on their own for a while. Hell the way her house is laid out she could easily put on some Peppa Pig in the living room and keep an eye on them from the kitchen!

Kiki-86-2
Learner
Learner

Post by Kiki-86-2 »

I think that makeup is taking over her life. Seriously, I know she calls it a passion, but it's way more than that. It's an obsession, she is soooo obsessed with makeup that she can't be bothered to cook or do anything else during the day other than playing with makeup!!! I think if she had the choice to stay in her beauty room 24/7 just doing makeup, she would be more than happy to do that. Anything else that takes her attention from her obsession with makeup, doesn't actually inspire, or motivate her. Her hoarding of all these products that I don't think she will ever use in her lifetime just tells it all, also her quitting her news job is another sign she doesn't wanna do anything in life other than living in her beauty room. I don't know anyone in their right mind would quit a good job, and a good career like the one she had just to go full time on YouTube, she could at least kept her news job as a part time, but no she can't be bothered with anything else in life. I don't know, but I watched her q&a video, and she seems like a genuine, kind-hearted person, but she really has a big issue, and a disturbing retaliationship with makeup, and from her vlog I can see that her husband seems like he can't take it anymore, he seems detached, and isolated in his own world, because Emily is constantly living in her own makeup bubble that he can't understand, or even relate to.

EvilGLBunny
Learner
Learner

Post by EvilGLBunny »

Honestly i felt very sad for her when i watched her vlog. I used to like emily a lot - in her old vlogs when she was still working she used to be so active; she could work and still went out and about, hung out with friends, cooked something (even if they were unhealthy stuff) and she just looked generally so full of energy and excited. Now the whole vlog just depressed me - she just hung out at home, everyone at home just seems so low on energy, tons of tv dinners in the fridge and i don't understand why she had to wake up at 6am for. Even tyler doesn't seem to have any interest in her vlogging anymore. Her parents come to help out now and then so i dont understand why she couldn't take advantage of that and prepare some healthy meals.

i feel as though she's lost it - all motivation and energy to step out of the house, or do anything else. i kind of understand it - when i quit my job 2 years ago to take care of my family i was so happy at first and then i almost went crazy with depression because there's suddenly no plans and basically nothing important to achieve and i had to go back to work. i really think she should consider going back to work, even if part-time, or even go on holidays out of her hometown more, to reconnect with the world, rather than just sit at home and being so lifeless and mindlessly and aimlessly playing with her makeup and piling them all on in the house. =/

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

Kiki-86-2 wrote:I think that makeup is taking over her life. Seriously, I know she calls it a passion, but it's way more than that. It's an obsession, she is soooo obsessed with makeup that she can't be bothered to cook or do anything else during the day other than playing with makeup!!! I think if she had the choice to stay in her beauty room 24/7 just doing makeup, she would be more than happy to do that. Anything else that takes her attention from her obsession with makeup, doesn't actually inspire, or motivate her. Her hoarding of all these products that I don't think she will ever use in her lifetime just tells it all, also her quitting her news job is another sign she doesn't wanna do anything in life other than living in her beauty room. I don't know anyone in their right mind would quit a good job, and a good career like the one she had just to go full time on YouTube, she could at least kept her news job as a part time, but no she can't be bothered with anything else in life. I don't know, but I watched her q&a video, and she seems like a genuine, kind-hearted person, but she really has a big issue, and a disturbing retaliationship with makeup, and from her vlog I can see that her husband seems like he can't take it anymore, he seems detached, and isolated in his own world, because Emily is constantly living in her own makeup bubble that he can't understand, or even relate to.
I truly believe she has an actual hoarding problem. I've commented on it before (probably too much, lol), but it's disturbing to me. She literally has 10+-year-old makeup from her entire Youtube tenure and probably even from her college days in those drawers behind her. I feel like she has the potential to turn into a crazy old lady with rooms full of old products. At least it's easy to see that none of it is worth anything if/when her daughters have to clean out the house one day; they can just trash all the stuff without a second thought.

She must be piss-poor at time management, too, if she truly believes she is busy and accomplished in her current state unless she's doing some time-consuming side hustle we don't know about to make extra money or get more free PR crap or something.

Also, if she didn't have the hoarding problem standing in her way, an in-depth "savage declutter/makeup graveyard" and organization series from her would push her over a million subs. She doesn't seem to get that.

Greeneyedbaby
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Greeneyedbaby »

I agree, I think Emily is a good person as a whole. I think she's lost herself a little bit. I get it. Being a stay at home mom you can feel like a maid, caregiver, a cook and a referee and not much else and that can be hard. It can also be lonely. I think she needs to connect with some old friends amd try to go out once or twice a month with them without kids. I think she should trt to connect with other moms and possibly make some play dates.
She needs to get rid of a lot of makeup. I get rid of stuff I don't like or havent touched at least once a year. She needs to do that. If you aremt going to use it, don't keep it.
I kind of always had the vibe that she was a little oblivious to how her husband is feeling on certain things. Does that make sense? I also get rhe vibe that he doesn't tell her when something is bothering him and he keeps it to himself and lets it fester. Idk he just seems so over everything in the vlogs.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KittyKax wrote:Her girls aren't newborns anymore. They're old enough that Emily should be able to cook a meal or two while they play on their own for a while. Hell the way her house is laid out she could easily put on some Peppa Pig in the living room and keep an eye on them from the kitchen!
Right? Also doesn't her Mom live close now? She just needs maybe 2 hours to "work" maybe 3 times a week, if that? She edits when Tyler is home.. so... :?

I don't want to attack Emily as a person. I'm sure she's a nice likable gal, but she just annoys me with her try-hard ways (too much makeup, extra large false lashes) yet then she heats up TV dinners for her family? :roll:

Also she needs to pick her head up from under that rock and see what is hip, new, relevant. Because she is not my friend.. :oops:

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Wt actual f is this? Gross. Two of my least favorite people on YT. Why Emily. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^ ooh lol I get it she follows them? :rofl: --edited--

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Is this for real?! :shock: :rofl:

-n3rvacid-
Talker
Talker

Post by -n3rvacid- »

Watching her just makes me so sad now... she used to be so full of light and personality. Now she isn't anything more than a hermit crab. Does she have any friends aside from her family members? I would assume no because of what she is doing with her makeup. Typically very lonely people hoard to fill the void. I know she lives out in the middle of nowhere and she is a bit older, but shouldn't she be going out with friends? I know that I personally find social situations exhausting, but if I don't do them I get very depressed. I honestly feel bad for her at this point, she seems like she'd be so sweet if she just... left her shell

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

another VLOG guys... and brace yourselves, she's cooking .... hamburger helper?!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh wow, does Emily read here? PS: There's a crock pot in the background. USE IT! :tu: :rofl:

Parasaurolophus
Talker
Talker

Post by Parasaurolophus »

For those of you who were wondering why she had so many TV dinners in her fridge when she doesn't work outside of her house and has time to cook: she failed at preparing Hamburger Helper! :?

Kiki-86-2
Learner
Learner

Post by Kiki-86-2 »

She must be reading here, so she tried to cook something which is not healthy as well, but at least she tried. She burned it, but it happens to anyone, especially if someone not used to cook often. It comes with practice, 3 years ago I wasn't the best cook, I was horrible actually, but I kept trying till I finally nailed it. So, she needs to practice more, there are very simple recipes out there that doesn't need much skill, and still healthy.

Return to “Emilynoel83”