Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Emilynoel83shadestoodarkPart 9

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Cheryl Blossom wrote:Lol is that a beer bottle chip in her tooth? Classy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WHICH tooth lollll :rofl:
It’s not big like most beer bottle chips but I swear they always appear in this tooth. Image

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

^ oooh yeah I see it. Ew!

BTW she shared this in her fridge. Pre-packged stuff is fattening, Emily. God she's lazy! :? :roll:

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Ew those look gross and also would be so easy to make fresh in the crock pot or whatever. What does she even do all day? She wakes up at the crack of dawn to film, and for what? She doesn’t even cook or anything.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Ew those look gross and also would be so easy to make fresh in the crock pot or whatever. What does she even do all day? She wakes up at the crack of dawn to film, and for what? She doesn’t even cook or anything.
Exactly! :tu:

I prepped a crock pot last night for today since i had a lot to do. i still come home and make the sides, set the table, clean up. etc. While lazy Miss Emily just heats up TV dinners? :roll: :barf:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Soo annoying here starting @ 11:36 talking about vlogging. So nerdy! Ugh!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: she looks/sounds like a nerdy soccer mom who thinks she is cool but is sorely NOT! Wow!! :? :?

Kiki-86-2
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kiki-86-2 »

I was shocked when I saw the frozen meals she has....like she is staying home, I understand that she has two kids and it's really tough, being a mom myself I totally understand that, but using the crock pot for fresh homemade meal doesn't take that long, and not so much effort....there are recipes I make that takes like 15-20 mins and then to the oven and that's it....I really don't understand her, she cared sooooo much about breastfeeding her kids which is great, but now she is feeding them frozen food with tons of chemicals on, and preservatives? This is worse than feeding them formula milk. And she has the audacity to say that she low on time, really'? So what about the working moms who have an actual real job, and they still manage to cook for their families at least twice a week won't hurt.

Kiki-86-2
Learner
Learner

Post by Kiki-86-2 »

Omg guys she even uses frozen breakfast? Good lord, she can't make the easiest meal in the day which is breakfast'? How hard is it to make an omelette?

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

Kiki-86-2 wrote:Omg guys she even uses frozen breakfast? Good lord, she can't make the easiest meal in the day which is breakfast'? How hard is it to make an omelette?
She's a slug. I know a lot of people here see her as a hard worker, but since leaving her news job, I just see her as very lazy and unmotivated.

And nothing new, but her full faces of makeup while sitting at home with sniffling toddlers still look ridiculous to me.

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

Oh, also, those refrigerated meals that Emily showed in her fridge are the height of "can't be assed to cook." Two of them were penne pasta dishes. This stay-at-home mom can't even boil water for some boxed pasta and make a simple meat sauce? :roll:

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

She doesn't work and sits around playing makeup but can't cook a healthy meal? Good lord. How gross. She lets the kids be filmed running around in their underwear, lays around all day cooking frozen meals??? Nasty.

Kiki-86-2
Learner
Learner

Post by Kiki-86-2 »

dew wrote:Oh, also, those refrigerated meals that Emily showed in her fridge are the height of "can't be assed to cook." Two of them were penne pasta dishes. This stay-at-home mom can't even boil water for some boxed pasta and make a simple meat sauce? :roll:
Yeah right'? She can't even boil some pasta? It takes like 10 mins with no effort, on bad days that I don't have enough time to cook, I just boil some pasta with sauce so at least my son will get a homemade meal even if it's just a very simple one, and also is it that hard to make an omelette, or pancakes for breakfast? Like really'? Ordering frozen breakfast is so pathetic. She is really risking her kids health.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kiki-86-2 wrote:Omg guys she even uses frozen breakfast? Good lord, she can't make the easiest meal in the day which is breakfast'? How hard is it to make an omelette?
This! ^

Yes. I make my husband big breakfasts on the weekend- eggs, hashbrowns, bacon & pancakes- takes me maybe 20 min prep time and 'bub' could easily watch the kids while Emily cooks it. What an hour of time (including prep) then voila, a nice breakfast? On the weekdays things are much more hectic so I pre-make my hubby breakfast sandwiches to go (he requests them) or he will pick up some coffee and eat at work... however, Queen Emily's life must be sooo hard.. :roll: :roll: :roll:

All I can think is poor 'Bub' he works hard and comes home to tv dinners? :? :rofl:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ETA- Please get your brows professionally done. They look like bushes! :? :?

Also her eyes look weird in her vlog- downturned or something... she's not a very pretty woman (though, I think she thinks she is!) :rofl:

She's a year younger than I am but looks 10 years older.. and her face just hangs- she looks so matronly and heavy,,, I can't! :?

gossipgirl03
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipgirl03 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:ETA- Please get your brows professionally done. They look like bushes! :? :?

Also her eyes look weird in her vlog- downturned or something... she's not a very pretty woman (though, I think she thinks she is!) :rofl:

She's a year younger than I am but looks 10 years older.. and her face just hangs- she looks so matronly and heavy,,, I can't! :?

She definitely looks different in her vlog than she does in her beauty videos or selfies. We can see what she looks like when she is not constantly raising her brows or hiding her real smile.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gossipgirl03 wrote: She definitely looks different in her vlog than she does in her beauty videos or selfies. We can see what she looks like when she is not constantly raising her brows or hiding her real smile.
Very, I mean she doesn't look so hot in her videos either- but you can tell she tries at least to control the angles. How is this bitch 34 she looks 45!! :o :?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

bahahaha! here we go again with the oh-so-flattering angles & that red AF nose ..ew. :roll: :rofl:

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

^Whoa, her lids are drooping in that vlog shot. She may end up needed blepharosplasty. Sometimes eyelids can even start to block someone's vision if they droop to an extreme amount.

Kiki-86-2
Learner
Learner

Post by Kiki-86-2 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
This! ^

Yes. I make my husband big breakfasts on the weekend- eggs, hashbrowns, bacon & pancakes- takes me maybe 20 min prep time and 'bub' could easily watch the kids while Emily cooks it. What an hour of time (including prep) then voila, a nice breakfast? On the weekdays things are much more hectic so I pre-make my hubby breakfast sandwiches to go (he requests them) or he will pick up some coffee and eat at work... however, Queen Emily's life must be sooo hard.. :roll: :roll: :roll:

All I can think is poor 'Bub' he works hard and comes home to tv dinners? :? :rofl:
Same here, I just do simple breakfast like sandwiches on weekdays, but on weekends I try to make more fancy breakfast for my husband....I can't believe that someone will order frozen omelette, or any other frozen breakfast. I know some people may use these frozen meals for lunch or dinner, but for breakfast? This is way toooo much, it's really beyond me. And the fact that she has no shame to ask her husband in the vlog what he thinks about the frozen omelette as if it's nothing, and she is giving herself excuses for not cooking while staying home.

Return to “Emilynoel83”