Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Raw beauty kristi

Post by makeupmenace »

CariZ1 wrote:
hellyeah wrote:
MissDelusional wrote:
FFL wrote:
Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:But apparently there's an amazing life changing thing that's happening in her life she can't talk about yet but it's made her so happy
I actually despise when gurus do this. I guess I get that it's to build up hype, but it's so attention-seeking and premature to me.
She's got a vitamin brand deal, I know it.

Why vitamins and how did you find out? I’m more curious as to why it’s a vitamin deal. When did she become a guru in health and vitamins?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lmao. I’ll laugh my ass off. She’s a yo-yo dieter. Any vitamin or health type company that gets behind her can’t be taken seriously....maybe it’s Fit tea :rofl:
Lol that reminds me of companies like Weight Watchers getting behind people like Kirstie Allie, a known yo-yo dieter in Hollywood for years. Like okay Kirstie, you lost 20 pounds...again... :roll:
Blending is my cardio.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Yeah ... no Krusti is not going over 1 mil. I don't know a single other guru with over 1 mil as fugly as her. Maybe if she goes back to being real... who wants to watch a fake ugly bitch HAHA the reason people like gurus is because they make the makeup they are selling look good

catlady3
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by catlady3 »

PrincessMaddie wrote:
CariZ1 wrote:
hellyeah wrote:
MissDelusional wrote:
FFL wrote: I actually despise when gurus do this. I guess I get that it's to build up hype, but it's so attention-seeking and premature to me.
She's got a vitamin brand deal, I know it.

Why vitamins and how did you find out? I’m more curious as to why it’s a vitamin deal. When did she become a guru in health and vitamins?

Lmao. I’ll laugh my ass off. She’s a yo-yo dieter. Any vitamin or health type company that gets behind her can’t be taken seriously....maybe it’s Fit tea :rofl:
Could you imagine Kristi advertising Fit tea?
Hey guys, sorry I haven’t been making videos. My asshole has been exploding. Haha! Eat a bag of dicks! Big ol dicks! Hahaha diarrhea! Fuck! Anyway I lost 15 more pounds because of this and I LOVE IT. But it’ll make you shit. Hahaha! Shit.

25,000 bags of dicks!

Post by Guest »

catlady3 wrote:
PrincessMaddie wrote:
CariZ1 wrote:
hellyeah wrote:
MissDelusional wrote: She's got a vitamin brand deal, I know it.

Could you imagine Kristi advertising Fit tea?
Hey guys, sorry I haven’t been making videos. My asshole has been exploding. Haha! Eat a bag of dicks! Big ol dicks! Hahaha diarrhea! Fuck! Anyway I lost 15 more pounds because of this and I LOVE IT. But it’ll make you shit. Hahaha! Shit.

25,000 bags of dicks!

I think Kristi ate those bag of dicks, just look at her now!!! Image

CariZ1
Talker
Talker

Post by CariZ1 »

Raven_nevermore wrote:Yeah ... no Krusti is not going over 1 mil. I don't know a single other guru with over 1 mil as fugly as her. Maybe if she goes back to being real... who wants to watch a fake ugly bitch HAHA the reason people like gurus is because they make the makeup they are selling look good
She won’t go back! Considering she said she’d always be “real” and never do the shit she’s doing now, she’s a lost cause. But it’ll be fun to watch this catastrophe snowball.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Sorry, y'all, I was kidding around busting on Tati with her vitamin saga. I should have clarified.
She should do Fit Tea because she's full of shit.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

FFL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FFL »

Is it just me who thought that 1 million tweet thing was really tacky?

Yeah, it'd be a milestone and I get that there are milestones before that but I don't know, just very much came off as only the numbers matter and that's what she's in it for.

Which is pretty obvious anyway, just felt that the tweet really confirmed that.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It bothered me too! I think because she's not even st 350,000 and feels ungrateful. What about 500,000? If she posted saying she was projected to hit that soon it'd be annoying but not as ... idk... egotistical?

Lil_Toast3r
Debater
Debater

Post by Lil_Toast3r »

She's entitled af.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

sunnysideupxoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by sunnysideupxoxo »

I feel like the thing with Kristi is that she tries to act like she doesn't care about her appearance in the way that she purposefully pulls faces, dresses weird, and will even post unflattering photos on purpose... but it's clear that it's a facade. She does care, and it's obvious. She can't decide if she wants to act like a bad bitch who's losing weight and achieving her goals, or a funny fat woman with no fucks to give. She tries so hard to emulate the more popular, more attractive gurus but fails miserably at it, so she uses her "i don't care how I look or come off" facade like a suit of armor.

I really don't like the new direction her and her channel have taken, and I hate how entitled she acts now that she's getting some notoriety (did you guys know she went on a brand trip?) But I sure do feel bad for her, because it's so clear that any bit of criticism she gets hits her hard, because she's probably her own worst critic off camera.

Post by Guest »

FFL wrote:Is it just me who thought that 1 million tweet thing was really tacky?

Yeah, it'd be a milestone and I get that there are milestones before that but I don't know, just very much came off as only the numbers matter and that's what she's in it for.

Which is pretty obvious anyway, just felt that the tweet really confirmed that.
Raven_nevermore wrote:It bothered me too! I think because she's not even st 350,000 and feels ungrateful. What about 500,000? If she posted saying she was projected to hit that soon it'd be annoying but not as ... idk... egotistical?
burnt_toast1 wrote:She's entitled af.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

I agree with all of you, I felt the same.
I hope she doesn't reach that amount just because of that self entitled tweet.

She has a lot more to be grateful for and not just her channel.

It's all gone to her head.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

She's not gonna keep gaining anything but weight! LOL sorry I'm an asshole. :rofl:

But for reals, what she has now is probably as good as it's gonna get. She's not pulling people in like, at all.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

elleira wrote:She's not gonna keep gaining anything but weight! LOL sorry I'm an asshole. :rofl:

But for reals, what she has now is probably as good as it's gonna get. She's not pulling people in like, at all.

:rofl:

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

She reminds me of Danny Devito as Penguin in that Batman movie :o
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

CariZ1
Talker
Talker

Post by CariZ1 »

elleira wrote:She's not gonna keep gaining anything but weight! LOL sorry I'm an asshole. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that’s hilarious!!

CariZ1
Talker
Talker

Post by CariZ1 »

sunnysideupxoxo wrote:I feel like the thing with Kristi is that she tries to act like she doesn't care about her appearance in the way that she purposefully pulls faces, dresses weird, and will even post unflattering photos on purpose... but it's clear that it's a facade. She does care, and it's obvious. She can't decide if she wants to act like a bad bitch who's losing weight and achieving her goals, or a funny fat woman with no fucks to give. She tries so hard to emulate the more popular, more attractive gurus but fails miserably at it, so she uses her "i don't care how I look or come off" facade like a suit of armor.

I really don't like the new direction her and her channel have taken, and I hate how entitled she acts now that she's getting some notoriety (did you guys know she went on a brand trip?) But I sure do feel bad for her, because it's so clear that any bit of criticism she gets hits her hard, because she's probably her own worst critic off camera.
It’s super hard to decipher if she’s the person that makes fun of themself in an effort to stop others from doing it because hey, you can’t if I am already...(I’m hoping that came across in words like it did in my thoughts. lol) Or if she’s just absolutely clueless about how she looks/acts/speaks, etc. or a combo of both?! I just don’t know. Like I’ve said before. I did like her at first, but I watched her turn into every damn thing she said she’d never be. Then the final straw for me was the live video and the $$ thing. Nope. Done. And she’s just got worse since then. And FAST!!!

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

kristi is so fucking annoying on twitter. i can’t.

CariZ1
Talker
Talker

Post by CariZ1 »

PrincessMaddie wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... cebcbe.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180319</span><span>/</span><span>b4a95b1c103e96f86398b57ccbcebcbe</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 972d38.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180319</span><span>/</span><span>35b803783377ba88e14dec7147972d38</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... af2196.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180319</span><span>/</span><span>43e5841f88c0ad529d9e94720aaf2196</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

kristi is so fucking annoying on twitter. i can’t.

She’s clearly not an avid reader. And not too bright :rofl:

yeowangjiwoo
Talker
Talker

Post by yeowangjiwoo »

Her husband defending her looks so stupid too. Like it's obvious she didn't read the article and reacted like a dumbass. It's not even that serious but of course she can't do anything wrong, ever.

Maybe if you owned up to your shit, then it wouldn't be so satisfying to call you out. Did you consider that, Krusti?

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

WTF is her issue?! She's such an entitled twat.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”