Raw beauty kristi

TourDeForce
Informer
Informer

Re: Raw beauty kristi

Post by TourDeForce »

hellyeah wrote:Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Subscribers mean nothing when your income is based off views. I’m sure she knows that but she was just on a trip so it’s okay.

magucken
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by magucken »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:
CariZ1 wrote:Holy crap. There is more food in front of her than some people can eat in a week. Is that all hers?!? Where did she post that? Damn!
Her and hubby went out to eat one day and....doesn't she look extremely happy in front of food lol
That food look gross. Like barf & diarrhea.. ewwww! Just like her flabby belly.. yuck! :? :barf:
It may look gross in the picture, with the backdrop and all... But In-N-Out animal fries are the shiznik :D

I also think it looks much more than it is irl, look at the size of the pickle on that burger, it's photo perspective. I know their burgers aren't that huge. (look at me making a case for good ol' American fast food culture :D :D )

The pic is from her husband's Insta and it's from her birthday trip over New Year's to Las Vegas.

This used to be a lot more fun

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

It's funny because I'd been recommended by Youtube a video of hers and watched... it was Kat Von D's Saint and Sinner palette. Wasn't inclined to subscribe from that.

Hadn't seen her thread pop up here before that and now I see it a lot. I mean immediately coming here after watching that video it was the second item in New Posts. LOL
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Raw beauty kristi

Post by Guest »

elleira wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

Whatta cxxt. Asked to do the bare minimum and has to make a whiny tweet about it LOLLLLLLLLLL
Why is there always someone that has to put jealousy in a comment, why would anyone be jealous of her?

What does Kristi have that we'd be jealous of?? Image

Her husband?
Clothes?
House?
Singing skills? (Lack of)
Hair?
Mid section?
Dry lips?
Attitude?
Schnozz?

Hmm nope Image

Post by Guest »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:
CariZ1 wrote:Holy crap. There is more food in front of her than some people can eat in a week. Is that all hers?!? Where did she post that? Damn!
Her and hubby went out to eat one day and....doesn't she look extremely happy in front of food lol
That food look gross. Like barf & diarrhea.. ewwww! Just like her flabby belly.. yuck! :? :barf:
She gave up that keto diet real fast lol

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Her current insta story is her rambling and chewing gum like a fucking hog.

Foundation lips on point.

Post by Guest »

And this is what people look up to?

The reason I watched her was for a slightly different personality to other gurus and the fact she didn't fill her channel with pr unboxings, but now she will use the excuse to do more of these because it was "highly requested".

And I didn't seem to notice much of her low class behaviour, now it's so obvious she's got no style, no standards, no confidence, just a lazy insta famous guru wanna be YouTuber.

Annaj001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Annaj001 »

PrincessMaddie wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 89df6f.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180318</span><span>/</span><span>d2ade854fd09195383dd2670fe89df6f</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Anyone over the age of 7 that chews gum like this deserves to choke on it (just for like...a second though. Not actually to death). I am a gum chewer but people that do this.........who RAISED them!?

Jojodayday1018
Talker
Talker

Post by Jojodayday1018 »

The highlighter looks like shit on her. If she’s trying to make it look good she has failed miserably.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

FFL wrote:
Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:But apparently there's an amazing life changing thing that's happening in her life she can't talk about yet but it's made her so happy
I actually despise when gurus do this. I guess I get that it's to build up hype, but it's so attention-seeking and premature to me.
She's got a vitamin brand deal, I know it.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

CariZ1
Talker
Talker

Post by CariZ1 »

PrincessMaddie wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 89df6f.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180318</span><span>/</span><span>d2ade854fd09195383dd2670fe89df6f</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

She’s Roseanne but with more makeup and less class. Omg that was terrible. But I think spot on :rofl:

Cassabian
Talker
Talker

Post by Cassabian »

elleira wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>RawBeautyKristi</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>975058702691581952</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

Whatta cxxt. Asked to do the bare minimum and has to make a whiny tweet about it LOLLLLLLLLLL
That YT comment is actually constructive criticism tho.. Albeit said in a kinda bitchy way, but it's all 100% true. Any time she can throw in the chance to mention that she went on a brand trip, she 100% WILL mention it.

The only reason she tweeted that comment was to get her fangirls to say NO KRUSTI, THE WAY YOU DO THINGS IS PEFECT, NEVER CHANGE.

She cannot handle the slightest bit of criticism.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Did she not get enough ass pats growing up? Or too many?!
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Post by Guest »

She's quite obnoxious.

The need to tweet comments from her channel asking her to change the way she does a review or correct what she does is definitely for people to come to her defence.

I'm sure her ass twitched at the sight of Sams tweet.

Then she won't feel so bad about being such a hateful lazy ugly bitch!!

Continue on with your low class grotesque ways Krusti.

Which company will want you supporting their brand with your filthy mouth and image.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

MissDelusional wrote:
FFL wrote:
Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:But apparently there's an amazing life changing thing that's happening in her life she can't talk about yet but it's made her so happy
I actually despise when gurus do this. I guess I get that it's to build up hype, but it's so attention-seeking and premature to me.

Why vitamins and how did you find out? I’m more curious as to why it’s a vitamin deal. When did she become a guru in health and vitamins?

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Cassabian wrote:
elleira wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>RawBeautyKristi</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>975058702691581952</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

That YT comment is actually constructive criticism tho.. Albeit said in a kinda bitchy way, but it's all 100% true. Any time she can throw in the chance to mention that she went on a brand trip, she 100% WILL mention it.

The only reason she tweeted that comment was to get her fangirls to say NO KRUSTI, THE WAY YOU DO THINGS IS PEFECT, NEVER CHANGE.

There’s no other reason to screenshot & post a comment than to get your fans to side with you and dump on Ike commenter.

CariZ1
Talker
Talker

Post by CariZ1 »

hellyeah wrote:
Cassabian wrote:
elleira wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>RawBeautyKristi</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>975058702691581952</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>RawBeautyKristi</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>975058702691581952</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

There’s no other reason to screenshot & post a comment than to get your fans to side with you and dump on Ike commenter.

Exactly. she’s super insecure and needs validation. What I don’t understand is she’s obviously super insecure but she’s got absolutely no shame in the way she dresses or acts. It’s like she’s insecure in an alternate universe.

CariZ1
Talker
Talker

Post by CariZ1 »

hellyeah wrote:
MissDelusional wrote:
FFL wrote:

Why vitamins and how did you find out? I’m more curious as to why it’s a vitamin deal. When did she become a guru in health and vitamins?

Lmao. I’ll laugh my ass off. She’s a yo-yo dieter. Any vitamin or health type company that gets behind her can’t be taken seriously....maybe it’s Fit tea :rofl:

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

CariZ1 wrote:
hellyeah wrote:
MissDelusional wrote:
FFL wrote:

Lmao. I’ll laugh my ass off. She’s a yo-yo dieter. Any vitamin or health type company that gets behind her can’t be taken seriously....maybe it’s Fit tea :rofl:
Could you imagine Kristi advertising Fit tea?
Hey guys, sorry I haven’t been making videos. My asshole has been exploding. Haha! Eat a bag of dicks! Big ol dicks! Hahaha diarrhea! Fuck! Anyway I lost 15 more pounds because of this and I LOVE IT. But it’ll make you shit. Hahaha! Shit.

Post by Guest »

PrincessMaddie wrote:
CariZ1 wrote:
hellyeah wrote:
MissDelusional wrote:
FFL wrote: I actually despise when gurus do this. I guess I get that it's to build up hype, but it's so attention-seeking and premature to me.

Could you imagine Kristi advertising Fit tea?
Hey guys, sorry I haven’t been making videos. My asshole has been exploding. Haha! Eat a bag of dicks! Big ol dicks! Hahaha diarrhea! Fuck! Anyway I lost 15 more pounds because of this and I LOVE IT. But it’ll make you shit. Hahaha! Shit.

ROFL!!!! ImageImageImageImage
This comment is Gold!!! Image

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”