Raw beauty kristi

Raw beauty kristi

Post by Guest »

Well her ABH soft glam review tutorial was dull af. But apparently there's an amazing life changing thing that's happening in her life she can't talk about yet but it's made her so happy and then she adds an abundant amount of lame jokes towards the end.

She edited out the part of her applying lipstick so we can't see her OPEN that mouth and circle that tube around her lips lol no screenshots unfortunately.

She basically raved on about the palette but blaming her patchy blending skills for making her look left eye patchy and not the palettes fault at all...yada yada!

Hair is still flat and lifeless.

And then screamed "bye" and bloopers at the end.

I feel drowsy after this.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Raw beauty kristi

Post by MissDelusional »

She looks like she's gained especially in her face.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Post by Guest »

And because we needed to see her turtle face. Image

Cassabian
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Cassabian »

I just had this revelation...

Dr Robotnik from Sonic the Hedgehog

:shock:

Post by Guest »

@Cassabian ROFL she looks like so many characters it's hilarious!!

FFL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FFL »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:But apparently there's an amazing life changing thing that's happening in her life she can't talk about yet but it's made her so happy
I actually despise when gurus do this. I guess I get that it's to build up hype, but it's so attention-seeking and premature to me.

CariZ1
Talker
Talker

Post by CariZ1 »

Cassabian wrote:I just had this revelation...

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/B5GKzji.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>B5GKzji</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/son ... 0716190331[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>vignette</span><span>.</span><span>wikia</span><span>.</span><span>nocookie</span><span>.</span><span>net</span><span>/</span><span>sonic</span><span>/</span><span>images</span><span>/</span><span>5</span><span>/</span><span>5d</span><span>/</span><span>A</span><span>_</span><span>picture</span><span>_</span><span>of</span><span>_</span><span>Dr</span><span>._</span><span>Robotnik</span><span>_</span><span>from</span><span>_</span><span>the</span><span>_</span><span>Sonic</span><span>_</span><span>website</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>/</span><span>revision</span><span>/</span><span>latest</span><span>?</span><span>cb</span><span>=</span><span>20170716190331</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Dr Robotnik from Sonic the Hedgehog

:shock:
Omg! That is the part I was talking about where she looks absolutely hideous! HOW do you put that on, look in the mirror, say “damn! That looks good!! Let’s go!” With a straight face? How can you not see how aweful that looks? Does she have funhouse mirrors?!

Post by Guest »

This is where Kristi is on a few more people's radar, getting more PR, the beginning of trips. Now she's going to get lazier and come up with some deceitful shit excuses like all the other influencers.

Notice her attempt to review the ABH palette was typical jargon and usual deets then went to swatches, to make it look like a real full on review.
Then she's applying the shadow giving her two cents etc.

She completes her look with this crappy muddy appearance and calls it a day, oh but wait...she can tell it looks bad so comes up with the reasoning (in her clouded mind) that her left eye is always bad and can't blend, it's not the palettes fault. Hmm ok

Just watching Gru Beastly Krusti you tell she can't be fucked doing this video.

Hence the ordeal of watching bloopers that her beloved fanatics will tell her they love, because no one can say otherwise.

She wants to curl up on the sofa eat snacks and watch peter YouTube famous monn while increasing her chances of a severe cluster headache and probable fit from that voice of his.

Eat up pumba it's snack time!!! Image

Post by Guest »

Oh yes you'll definitely be ready in time for your bikini shoot on the next pr trip!

CariZ1
Talker
Talker

Post by CariZ1 »

Holy crap. There is more food in front of her than some people can eat in a week. Is that all hers?!? Where did she post that? Damn!

Raw beauty kristi

Post by Guest »

CariZ1 wrote:Holy crap. There is more food in front of her than some people can eat in a week. Is that all hers?!? Where did she post that? Damn!
Her and hubby went out to eat one day and....doesn't she look extremely happy in front of food lol

CariZ1
Talker
Talker

Post by CariZ1 »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:
CariZ1 wrote:Holy crap. There is more food in front of her than some people can eat in a week. Is that all hers?!? Where did she post that? Damn!
Her and hubby went out to eat one day and....doesn't she look extremely happy in front of food lol
That don’t begin to describe it. Lmao. I’ve seen ppl less happy after sex :rofl:

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

[tweet][/tweet]

Whatta cxxt. Asked to do the bare minimum and has to make a whiny tweet about it LOLLLLLLLLLL

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Also she feels the need to put the person on blast on twitter instead of just responding to the comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wizart
Debater
Debater

Post by Wizart »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Also she feels the need to put the person on blast on twitter instead of just responding to the comment

And then the pathetic " oh she must jealous" comments. Probably the cheapest and most worthless response. I think hater and jealous are probably the most overused words to describe someone who puts out a critique, even when it's valid.

TourDeForce
Informer
Informer

Post by TourDeForce »

That persons tweet was spot-on. And that burger picture is hilarious. “Yes I would like two double cheeseburgers, two large fries, everything covered in nacho cheese.....and a water.” LOL

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

elleira wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>RawBeautyKristi</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>975058702691581952</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]

Whatta cxxt. Asked to do the bare minimum and has to make a whiny tweet about it LOLLLLLLLLLL
WTF? What a bitch! HELLO, SWATCHES are important. Only lazy c*nts like Jaclyn Hill and Carli Bybel don't do them but it's so mediocre... hand swatches from far away aren't enough! Especially if it's out of focus.. :roll:

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

That comment wasn’t even rude. Kristi is self conscious and has no confidence in herself and clearly needs constant validation. Which is why she disliked the comment, screenshotted it, and posted it so her twitter ass lickers will say “OMG KRISTI YOUR SWATCHES WERE PERFECT OMFG THIS PERSON IS SUCH A HATER”.
She can’t take any form of criticism.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:
That food look gross. Like barf & diarrhea.. ewwww! Just like her flabby belly.. yuck! :? :barf:

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”