Aspyn PutABabyInMy Ovaries - Part 16

trippingonice42
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn PutABabyInMy Ovaries - Part 16

Post by trippingonice42 »

Can we talk about how Aspyn thought it was okay to hop on some random strangers moped that was parked on the street and take photos with it? That’s seriously not okay, if I was the owner and saw them messing with and photographing my vehicle without permission, I would be pretty upset.

FunLizzie
Talker
Talker

Post by FunLizzie »

trippingonice42 wrote:Idk I don't think Aspyn will directly address it. she'll be condescending and vague. Like: "Do you have a crush on that girl since you're bi?" I can't picture Aspyn being serious abut sexuality. Actually, I can't picture Aspyn being serious unless it's about her lol
I thought the same thing. If she absolutely wanted a picture with a scooter, she could have just posed next to it, not ON it. Plus, putting the picture on instagram with this caption just makes her look dumb. It just shows that everything she does is for looks.

You might already now that but if you type her private twitter username of there you can see the answers to her tweets. I just found out Avery also has a private account.
English isn't my first language.

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

trippingonice42 wrote:Can we talk about how Aspyn thought it was okay to hop on some random strangers moped that was parked on the street and take photos with it? That’s seriously not okay, if I was the owner and saw them messing with and photographing my vehicle without permission, I would be pretty upset.
The world revolves around her so if she wants to hop on someone's scooter, she can. :roll: :roll:

It's still not as bad as the time they were in India. They pretended to be official staff or something and completely cleared out a popular tourist attraction (can't remember what it was) JUST to take pictures and have no people in the background.

bammb
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bammb »

In case anyone wants her new presets (for free):

lesmis4
Informer
Informer

Post by lesmis4 »

osara0715 wrote:
Orangealert wrote:
surfer97 wrote:I know this is Aspyn's thread but Avrey came out as bisexual today on her instagram story, and I bet Aspyn is not into it because it's not #goalz.. but yay for Avrey!
I just saw that!! I just love her so much compared to Aspyn. Go Avrey!
I really hope Aspyn is supportive of her and does not *ever* mock her on her channel for revealing this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I swear she came out in one of her videos before, like a Q&A or something, maybe with her mom?? Idk, its 1 a.m. lol
Also I kinda got Aspyn's "sassy" vibes from her insta story, she seems more sassy and extroverted than she does in her videos. Regardless, super cool/proud that she "came out"

Yeah I think in her Q&A with her mom she said she'd date a girl, didn't explicitly identify as bi at that time but at least said she'd be open to it.

bammb
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bammb »

If anyone wants Aspyn's presets, some people are sharing them on the Presetbay Reddit forum. I'll update on how I like them once I try them.

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

Lipstickqueen wrote:
trippingonice42 wrote:Can we talk about how Aspyn thought it was okay to hop on some random strangers moped that was parked on the street and take photos with it? That’s seriously not okay, if I was the owner and saw them messing with and photographing my vehicle without permission, I would be pretty upset.
The world revolves around her so if she wants to hop on someone's scooter, she can. :roll: :roll:

It's still not as bad as the time they were in India. They pretended to be official staff or something and completely cleared out a popular tourist attraction (can't remember what it was) JUST to take pictures and have no people in the background.
I think it was the Taj Mahal. Her whole life revolves around getting aesthetic pics. How empty.

evr96
Informer
Informer

Post by evr96 »

Have you guys seen her post against cyberbullying on instagram? How hypocritical is this bitch? Or does it not count when you just talk shit about everything and everyone behind their backs on your private twitter

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

cowrug
Debater
Debater

Post by cowrug »

I started watching Jared and Cassidy's vlogs. They're so different than Aspyn, it's crazy. They are so chill and patient. So weird that Aspyn doesn't hang out with them more often since she is so hormonal/baby crazy.

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

squirtlessquad wrote:
Miao wrote:
surfer97 wrote:I know this is Aspyn's thread but Avrey came out as bisexual today on her instagram story, and I bet Aspyn is not into it because it's not #goalz.. but yay for Avrey!
Can you screenshot it? I don't have Instagram
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 6f0b37.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180314</span><span>/</span><span>b8de2d4abeaaeb0b4246ff61c06f0b37</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 79c20d.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180314</span><span>/</span><span>da884cf762a5522ae26a6672e079c20d</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 199eef.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180314</span><span>/</span><span>43bb3a6aeabb029bb95df05c87199eef</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 580129.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180314</span><span>/</span><span>8c1f1ec665ca42fc5300906b9b580129</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didn't she come out ages ago in a video with her mom when they were cooking a Hello Fresh box?

lewhitney
Talker
Talker

Post by lewhitney »

cowrug wrote:I started watching Jared and Cassidy's vlogs. They're so different than Aspyn, it's crazy. They are so chill and patient. So weird that Aspyn doesn't hang out with them more often since she is so hormonal/baby crazy.
I cannot standdddddd Jared's voice so I just can't watch them anymore

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

New thread name ideas?

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

viewtopic.php?f=349&t=33529 New thread cuz this one's full!

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”