Lydia & Carry Potter The Prisoner of Instafame. #LEMG #Begga

UKBRITYOUTUBER
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lydia & Carry Potter The Prisoner of Instafame. #LEMG #B

Post by UKBRITYOUTUBER »

Naughty sausage wrote:Why she doesn't spend time with her husband at all? Where is he even? She's just soaking in gin like the alcoholic main character in Woman on the train with her jester and no signs of the newlywed life.
exactly i dont also get it shoule be on a honeymoon stage!!! ooops forgot they cant afford it and NO sponsors thats why...

and is she still going to ireland for her meet up? we didnt hear anything from that anymore!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

lydiathefake wrote:
Naughty sausage wrote:Why she doesn't spend time with her husband at all? Where is he even? She's just soaking in gin like the alcoholic main character in Woman on the train with her jester and no signs of the newlywed life.
exactly i dont also get it shoule be on a honeymoon stage!!! ooops forgot they cant afford it and NO sponsors thats why...

and is she still going to ireland for her meet up? we didnt hear anything from that anymore!!

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Minnie,
Google the gif you want
Hold thumb down centre of gif
Select 'save'

Should be saved in phone in motion ready to + to tapatalk. (I never use any links)

shoegirlDownUnder
Learner
Learner

Post by shoegirlDownUnder »

<3 here for more lidl banter.

UKBRITYOUTUBER
Informer
Informer

Post by UKBRITYOUTUBER »

instead of being on honeymoon with ali... ali is having a lads night and lydia with carrie potter

definitely carrie moved in with them

so sad!!! what a lux life ImageImage

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Minnie,
Google the gif you want
Select 'save'

Should be saved in phone in motion ready to + to tapatalk. (I never use any links)
Omg I am turning into such a ball-ache posting about this - but I google GIFs and the site Giphy.com comes up for all GIFs.

When I click on any of their gifs there is no option to save, only to share, copy and paste (which is what I tried and that was a link) - but save isn't an option, there's an option too that says 'Archive' when I click on that the GIF is saved in my camera roll as a stop image.

I have now lost the will to GIF! Image

Sourcherryblaster
Talker
Talker

Post by Sourcherryblaster »

I don’t believe she’s an alcoholic at all. She’s definitely drinking more than is recommended but so do most younger people with little responsibility in their life. Before kids I know I enjoyed myself a lot.

I do find it odd that they’ve seemingly bypassed the honeymoon period but I don’t think it was ever about having a marriage for her, it was all about getting married and the wedding. She always said MY wedding, not OUR wedding which stuck out for me.

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

lydiathefake wrote:Image

refreshing to see no facetune ahahahahahha this minion is blind i think she doesn’t realize this is clearly photoshopped with tones of products slapped on lydias face!!!!

are this people blind???? I don’t get it!!

LYDIA should stop drinking GIN... LYDIA needs a rehab shes alcoholic thats why’s she is self absorbed narcissistic twat!!!

and carrie potter seems to like it I think they are lovers hahahahaha marrying Ali is just for front because we dont see ali lately on her insta stories

LEMCP = Lydia elise millen - Carrie Potter

Lemcip lol

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

MoanyMinnie wrote:
Google the gif you want
Select 'save'

Omg I am turning into such a ball-ache posting about this - but I google GIFs and the site Giphy.com comes up for all GIFs.

When I click on any of their gifs there is no option to save, only to share, copy and paste (which is what I tried and that was a link) - but save isn't an option, there's an option too that says 'Archive' when I click on that the GIF is saved in my camera roll as a stop image.

Download the app called GIPHY. It’s free

Search for a gif

Save gif to library ((I created a separate folder for my frequently used gifs or you can delete after))

Then attach on tapatalk how you normally attach images.

Happy gif’ing

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

Why are Lidl and carrie potter at the 'Boys' Night. Couldn't they leave them to it, instead of hanging around. I can't decide if i feel sorry for carrie potter with the way lidl treats her or if she has some ulterior motive and thats why she puts up with lidl being a crap friend. It was really mean spirited of lidl to put that tweet... so dismissive of her 'friend' but yet at the same time, tried to big herself up. She just came across as thinking she is better than carrie potter. I wouldn't want to be 'friends' with a girl like that.

So bored of lidl having nothing going on in her life... she hasn't done anything this year and its now March. Gym, starbucks and cat food cuisine is so mundane. If she came out and said I'm a reality tv wannabe or a bored housewife, instead of making out she is a beauty/fashion blogger, i think she would at least be a little more authentic.

Since the wedding, Ali doesn't seem to have anything to do with her personally, let alone professionally. I think its probably dawning on him that lidl does everything for SM and not for actual living/enjoyment. It must be so tiring only being able to furnish your house with instagrammable items. Everything positioned for the perfect shot. The wedding was just for product placement/instagram shots.. so the wedding photos can be used as #goals. Ali, atleast, seems to have friends and a social life. Lidl would probably drag him down to slob level if she could.. just like she has with carrie. The more time carrie potter spends as the prisoner of instaban, the less she seems to have going on elsewhere. Especially now as the pottery will have to be knocked on the head.

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

IfIWereABoy wrote:
MoanyMinnie wrote:
Google the gif you want
Select 'save'

Download the app called GIPHY. It’s free

Search for a gif

Save gif to library ((I created a separate folder for my frequently used gifs or you can delete after))

Then attach on tapatalk how you normally attach images.

Happy gif’ing

Wow - well first of all hello, and thank you so much!? I don't usually see you on this thread, so I really appreciate your step by step help. I've now followed your instructions and it's saved in my camera roll, so I'll attach it here now.
I am praying Image

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

MoanyMinnie wrote:
Google the gif you want
Select 'save'

Ok firstly, fuck giphy.

1.Google 'gif happy' or any other subject
Search 'images' only.
(Don't open any websites)
2. Hold thumb down select 'save'

It should then be stored in phones photos

ImageImageImage

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Minnie, I personally don't like giving too many apps permission to access my photos. Google just as quick

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Minnie, I personally don't like giving too many apps permission to access my photos. Google just as quick
Aww you're all too kind. I figured it out through GIPHY but I had to use the app!

So now it works!

I am SO happy (I do need a life)

Shellgoss89
Informer
Informer

Post by Shellgoss89 »

Havnt been on gg in a week & missed 2 threads lol living 4 this name!
& have to agree, u wouldn't know they were married, they just seem 2 live two completly seperate lives! Her life seems even more empty & shallow now that they've moved into there insta house

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

How cringey?!
It's like your mum coming into the hall to pick you up from the school disco.

And what an unflattering screenshot ImageImage

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

MoanyMinnie wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:Minnie, I personally don't like giving too many apps permission to access my photos. Google just as quick
Aww you're all too kind. I figured it out through GIPHY but I had to use the app!

So now it works!

I am SO happy (I do need a life)

Well done!
I'll be very dissapointed if you ever post a gif-less comment.Image

avabella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by avabella »

Don’t mean to be a moaning myrtle, but we’re not gonna start getting GIF crazy are we? It’s annoying when a comment is quoted that’s had a gif and then all you get is the same gif all the way down the screen. Also, I’m not sure what it does to your data when reading GG out and about. Anyway now I’ve got that off my chest

Where are they getting all the rent a friends from? They never had friends round in their old house, so I can only presume that they’ve suddenly started inviting round everyone they know to show off the House.

They do know that won’t last, right? Yeh sure, folk might come round for a couple of Saturday nights etc, but then they’ll actually move on and live their life, instead of hanging about with Lidl and Aldi. And then it’ll just be the two of them (sorry, three) rattling about in da bungalow. How boring.

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

GeorgeePorgee wrote:How cringey?!
It's like your mum coming into the hall to pick you up from the school disco.

And what an unflattering screenshot ImageImage
And she's wearing her beige slacks and beige stripe jumper looking much like a Mom watching the boys Image

#CRINGE

I'll calm down on the GIFS now - I just had to have a little play Image

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Oh. I thought a gif took up the same space as say a screenshot?

Return to “Lydia Millen”