Elijah and Christine

MadKat9517
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elijah and Christine

Post by MadKat9517 »

RenaiHunter wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>csydelko</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>968075641999458304</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]
I actually dont think Christine hates Tana, they seem quite friendly
I'm getting "annoyed big sister" vibes from Christine. Like she doesn't HATE Tana, but she gets annoyed by her and loves to roast her.

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

tom looks hot af in christines new vlog

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

pepesylvia wrote:tom looks hot af in christines new vlog
Have we figured out what he's into? 'Cause my gaydar goes off, but the couple of vids I have seen he's only kind of referenced women, in an oblique way. Is he bi?

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:
Have we figured out what he's into? 'Cause my gaydar goes off, but the couple of vids I have seen he's only kind of referenced women, in an oblique way. Is he bi?
He himself has stated multiple times he likes women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

MadKat9517 wrote:
RenaiHunter wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>csydelko</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>968075641999458304</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>]
I actually dont think Christine hates Tana, they seem quite friendly
I'm getting "annoyed big sister" vibes from Christine. Like she doesn't HATE Tana, but she gets annoyed by her and loves to roast her.
I kindly have to disagree! :) Just from the way she talks about her life during that time... she seemed so miserable. Maybe she just correlates the two together... I dunno! Who knows...

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

squirtlessquad wrote:
7abiib_azzubb wrote:
He himself has stated multiple times he likes women.

Ok, thanks!

MadKat9517
Informer
Informer

Post by MadKat9517 »

Well, if Tom is indeed straight... ;) ;) ;) ;)

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

[tweet][/tweet] why is he being all snarky and pissy like all he said was debut album February 28th now that he doesnt have it ready he's backtracking saying he never said he was releasing it today just the tracklist :roll:

kitzlig
Debater
Debater

Post by kitzlig »

mermaid vic wrote:[tweet]<a class="vglnk" href="[/tweet" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>elijahdaniel</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>968721973143621632</span><span>[/</span><span>tweet</span></a>] why is he being all snarky and pissy like all he said was debut album February 28th now that he doesnt have it ready he's backtracking saying he never said he was releasing it today just the tracklist :roll:
Looks like he deleted the tweet, I guess the snark was too much lmao. It must be harder than it seems to produce enough trash for a whole album.

AnnahJ
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnahJ »

mermaid vic wrote:[tweet][/tweet] why is he being all snarky and pissy like all he said was debut album February 28th now that he doesnt have it ready he's backtracking saying he never said he was releasing it today just the tracklist :roll:
Can we screen shot tweets and post them from now on, I’m so sick of him deleting them! (I don’t mean to sounds demanding Haha, I just want there to be proof of what he says for later reference) xx

ivyverse
Learner
Learner

Post by ivyverse »

i missed the europe vlog b4 she deleted it :-( the one time i actually choose to study over a new vid smh. was it any good?

FernPyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by FernPyjamas »

ivyverse wrote:i missed the europe vlog b4 she deleted it :-( the one time i actually choose to study over a new vid smh. was it any good?
Did she really delete it? Like with the intention of not reuploading it?

I didn't watch the whole thing (kinda regret that now) but it was cute. Her and Tom have really good banter. I only watched to the point where they went to the airport to get to Amsterdam, though, so if anyone can fill us in on the rest that would be awesome
Last edited by FernPyjamas on Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

At the end basically christine just said she got sick her whole time in amsterdam and didn't do anything except hang out in bed while tom did the european traveling stuff, there was no footage or anything of the place

ivyverse
Learner
Learner

Post by ivyverse »

she just uploaded it again! spoke too soon lol i wonder what's been changed/ommited. Tom is looking handsome! i miss their chemistry together.

so petty, but i'm living for tom seemingly glowing/thriving whereas Elijah looks like he's slowly wasting away lmao

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

lol, i saw the deleted video. it had cut off a bit of footage at the end so it was choppy and it didn't have an intro attached either. no biggie. tom is super hot, and their chemistry is amazing! one of the comments was saying how elijah looks better in reference to tom :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

motherfickle
Talker
Talker

Post by motherfickle »

I love that Christine snuck in a Legally Blonde: The Musical reference in with that "It's not gay, it's European!" line. Didn't see it coming and I almost choked on my water.

MadKat9517
Informer
Informer

Post by MadKat9517 »

motherfickle wrote:I love that Christine snuck in a Legally Blonde: The Musical reference in with that "It's not gay, it's European!" line. Didn't see it coming and I almost choked on my water.
I'm surprised Christine never did theater herself, it seems like a huge passion of hers.

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

If anyone, Christine should do skits on her channel

trishasunbornchild
Learner
Learner

Post by trishasunbornchild »

She reuploaded the video and now its sponsored by audible. Christine making that money!

motherfickle
Talker
Talker

Post by motherfickle »

MadKat9517 wrote:
motherfickle wrote:I love that Christine snuck in a Legally Blonde: The Musical reference in with that "It's not gay, it's European!" line. Didn't see it coming and I almost choked on my water.
I'm surprised Christine never did theater herself, it seems like a huge passion of hers.
It's likely because she can't sing. Though even then, she could write scripts. It's extremely rare that the same person writing the script writes the music, so she wouldn't even necessarily need to learn to compose to do it.

Return to “Christine Sydelko”