Liedi "Alaskan Bush Bunny" Somers - Part 5

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Liedi "Alaskan Bush Bunny" Somers - Part 5

Post by luluguava »

Watching her latest video and I can't help but think Heidi's new face looks a lot like Ramona Singer

http://celebrityinsider.org/wp-content/ ... Singer.jpg

:?

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
luluguava wrote:Watching her latest video and I can't help but think Heidi's new face looks a lot like Ramona Singer

<a class="vglnk" href="http://celebrityinsider.org/wp-content/ ... Singer.jpg" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>celebrityinsider</span><span>.</span><span>org</span><span>/</span><span>wp</span><span>-</span><span>content</span><span>/</span><span>uploads</span><span>/</span><span>2018</span><span>/</span><span>02</span><span>/</span><span>Ramona</span><span>-</span><span>Singer</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span></a>

:?
There are definitely some similarities with the Ramonacoaster. It's the eyes I think...
Yeah specifically the crazy in them

Cfreegfree
Learner
Learner

Post by Cfreegfree »

Spid wrote:Why does parents meeting = engagement? Surely if you've been going out a long time then your parents are going to meet if they happen to be in the area?
Keyword there being “happen to be”. She flew them in from alaska(how often have they visited in the past? I feel like she’s usually going up there) and then drove three hours from San Antonio to houston. Forced.

yakkityyack
Learner
Learner

Post by yakkityyack »

I've been following her for a while and this is the first I see her parents come and visit. Seems odd because isn't she flying to the beach with Christian soon? are both her and his parents going?

1saltybitch
Talker
Talker

Post by 1saltybitch »

Not trying to back her up but if i were Her parents I’d be going there too. I live In northern Alberta and it’s been as cold as -49 c (-56F) over the last couple days. I dont Rememeber her saying anything about them coming down, so could have been just a spur of the moment thing where her parents were like ‘let’s get he fuck out of this arctic hell hole’

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

I can't stand these two chucklefucks but ffs there are real family members who AREN'T part of the circus who would be involved if these two clowns got engaged and married. I hope they DON'T fucking do that.

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

fritzness wrote:I can't stand these two chucklefucks but ffs there are real family members who AREN'T part of the circus who would be involved if these two clowns got engaged and married. I hope they DON'T fucking do that.
Dying :rofl: chucklefucks :rofl:

SlowPuzzler
Learner
Learner

Post by SlowPuzzler »

Imacoolmom88 wrote:
Beefit wrote:
Imacoolmom88 wrote:
majaxxxx wrote:
Beefit wrote:My prediction is: the parents are meeting which could lead to an engagement. I'm whose idea it was for the parents to meet, but I forsee this being the first step to an engagement.
I love that these two clowns are willing to take their fake relationship this far ... can't wait for it to blow in their faces. Well, mostly Hoedi's. CG will be too busy with his side hoes to notice.
Da fak? You actually think Christian is thoughtful enough to ask his gfs parents for her "hand in marriage". :rofl:
*Idk* whose idea it was for parents to meet.

I'm going with the idea that BB arranged the meet up.
She is crazy, for sure she arranged it. Christian is only 24 (Albeit looks 40), 25 next week, but I can NOT imagine he proposing..... BB Turns 29 next month

Also completely unrelated but Heidi's youtube music selection is so fcking bad.
These two are so effing nuts that I would not be shocked anymore if a proposal happened. I'd barf, but not be shocked.

They are both so hungry for publicity they would go there even though he doesn't want to and isn't ready, and even though she knows she can never trust him. I can also see Christian having to do it as a grand gesture to shut her up after he does something stupid like cheats or comments on allyfitfreaks ass on Instagram again lol. They could each really damage the other's career if things ended badly and one of them wanted spill the tea, so they are trapped. #relationshipgoals

It would implode magnificently before they would ever actually get married though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Irina
Debater
Debater

Post by Irina »

I think at this point all her cheesy captions come across just clingy and dependent :roll: i mean ok her audience consists mainly of young girls so her trying to be #relationshipgoals and writing 'cute' things is what her followers want, but its so over the top. Especially because his captions with her are always more chill and basic.
I do think that she wants him to propose but I don't think he is going to. But I think they will stay together for another while - she would never break up with him, she is really obsessed with him. And he has no reason to break up actually. Even if he is not in love with her (I am not sure about that....I think he doesn't really respect her, but I guess she can be a very sweet gf too....and he has a crazy personality too, so they match really good actually) It doesn't really 'harm' him to be with her (its crazy to think like that I know). He kind of has his freedom anyway because she would forgive him everything. And he has some nice armcandy. The only thing that could happen is that he falls in love with another woman for real.
Please excuse my english, it's not my first language <3

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Irina wrote:I think at this point all her cheesy captions come across just clingy and dependent :roll: i mean ok her audience consists mainly of young girls so her trying to be #relationshipgoals and writing 'cute' things is what her followers want, but its so over the top. Especially because his captions with her are always more chill and basic.
I do think that she wants him to propose but I don't think he is going to. But I think they will stay together for another while - she would never break up with him, she is really obsessed with him. And he has no reason to break up actually. Even if he is not in love with her (I am not sure about that....I think he doesn't really respect her, but I guess she can be a very sweet gf too....and he has a crazy personality too, so they match really good actually) It doesn't really 'harm' him to be with her (its crazy to think like that I know). He kind of has his freedom anyway because she would forgive him everything. And he has some nice armcandy. The only thing that could happen is that he falls in love with another woman for real.
totally get what you are saying and agree.

Hunter04
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hunter04 »

Irina wrote:I think at this point all her cheesy captions come across just clingy and dependent :roll: i mean ok her audience consists mainly of young girls so her trying to be #relationshipgoals and writing 'cute' things is what her followers want, but its so over the top. Especially because his captions with her are always more chill and basic.
I agree with you, but I think once she hits 30 he'll pull out the "we aren't in the same place in life/don't want the same things right now" card

Post by Guest »

Her IG story where she kept yelling Nooooooo made me want to punch myself in the face. I don’t understand how ANYONE can hang out with her. I wouldn’t have a face left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pbjnfit
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pbjnfit »

She looks like she got more lip injections in her snap chat, so gross looking too.

I wonder how many glute kickbacks she did before taking this selfie... :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Imacoolmom88
Informer
Informer

Post by Imacoolmom88 »

Hi
pbjnfit wrote:She looks like she got more lip injections in her snap chat, so gross looking too.

I wonder how many glute kickbacks she did before taking this selfie... :rofl:
She has no hamstring insertions. Did she get glute injections or something? It looks courtneyish.... plus isn’t she on some major “cleanse” and in a deficit? You would have no glute pump

Also ya fcking right she is sticking to her cleanse in bora bora EYEROLL

CheetoDustGreyhound
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CheetoDustGreyhound »

I think it looks like she’s lost all of her muscle. She just looks skinny. Not fit like she used to.

heelerms
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by heelerms »

Amn819 wrote:I think it looks like she’s lost all of her muscle. She just looks skinny. Not fit like she used to.
Yeah even her upper body is looking softer, which has always been the most muscular part of her.

gapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by gapeach »

She needs to stop showing her ass off like she has something back there. I agree it looks like she’s lost a lot of muscle (all over)

yankydoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yankydoo »

She does still work out a lot so is the lack of muscle her diet? One of the buffbunny insta's posted a comparison picture. Before was her looking so muscly and now she looks the same size but sooo weak and ill looking. Will try and find it.

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

I feel like she and Christian both look sickly since getting together. Must be exhausting flaunting your relationship like a show, fake or not.

Zomgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zomgirl »

I just rewatched Nikki's break up video and she spent a lot of time talking about how she lost herself in the relationship with CG because she did everything for him and she didn't even know who she was anymore. He didn't value her and it made her question her own self worth and if she was good enough, especially because there's so much social media pressure to be the perfect couple.

If you replaced the "I" and "me" with "she" and "her," you'd think Nikki was describing Heidi. It's actually quite disturbing.

Return to “Heidi Somers - Archived Threads”