Charles "Hypochondriac" Trippy - Part 48.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Charles

Post by rai1234 »

tsutsumagu wrote:Image

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

What a drama queen. I'm not even going to watch. Allie's just at home all day, she can easily upload something if Charles is without internet.

Oh, and Delta lost his luggage again. Didn't someone say in the last thread that he was going to be bitching about that again soon? :rofl:
The beginning of the vlog is a recording of their phone call when Allie called him to ask him where his footage is and he realized he forgot to film. I'm having a hard time believing that was a real time recording?

tsutsumagu
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by tsutsumagu »

rai1234 wrote:
tsutsumagu wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/wZ4Dwfi.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>wZ4Dwfi</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

What a drama queen. I'm not even going to watch. Allie's just at home all day, she can easily upload something if Charles is without internet.

Oh, and Delta lost his luggage again. Didn't someone say in the last thread that he was going to be bitching about that again soon? :rofl:
The beginning of the vlog is a recording of their phone call when Allie called him to ask him where his footage is and he realized he forgot to film. I'm having a hard time believing that was a real time recording?
He forgot to film? After over 3,000 days, Charles Trippy forgot to film. Yeah right!

skittles
Informer
Informer

Post by skittles »

The beginning of that video is so awkward. He tried to turn it into this thriller movie introduction or something....idk how Allie deals with it all and it seems like she really wishes the record would stop already

shyeffect
Learner
Learner

Post by shyeffect »

rai1234 wrote:

So fake :rofl:

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Charles "Hypochondriac" Trippy - Part 48.

Post by Bugman22 »

rai1234 wrote:

That’s so silly. I remember a while back I think back with A2. They had a hard time finding internet to upload. So he uploaded a short clip straight from his phone. I remember him specifically saying, the record still counts because he’s still uploading on that day. I’m sure he has a back up plan if he can’t send footage or whatever. Allie will just us load on her own. I would assume maybe that would be the first video with no Charles?

And like others have said. BS that he forgot to film. He’s been doing this for years. It’s his job and why he holds the stupid title. I thought he was saying he works at this 40 hours a week like a real job. What a turkey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

Okay so lets just assume he did forget to film... HE UPLOADS HIS DAY ON THE DAY AFTER... So.. as soon as he remembers, he can just easily film even on the day of the uploaded day and say what he did the day he forgot to film and it will still count for his stupid record...
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

TeamAlli
Informer
Informer

Post by TeamAlli »

Charles since you read here and your are obviously desperate for clicks here's a tip: title your next vlog MY EX IS A LESBIAN. Then throw Alli under the bus, congratulate her, tell us how you always knew or do whatever. Doesn't really matter. Your vlogs as they are are boring as hell, no one cares. Since you don't have any casey neistat editing skills and dont visit suicide forrests, giving viewers the tea is your only option in this yt day and age. It ain't 2011 anymore. No one cares for your world record but yourself. Life sucks.

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bugman22 »

skittles wrote:The beginning of that video is so awkward. He tried to turn it into this thriller movie introduction or something....idk how Allie deals with it all and it seems like she really wishes the record would stop already
I wonder how many takes Allie had to do that to make it sound “natural” it was just so awkward and fake sounding. Whenever they film their conversations it’s always on speaker or whatever. What made this so special? How come we couldn’t hear Charles? I know it’s nit picky. But it was just so awkward and bad acting haha

It’s so dumb that he had to make a big deal out of something he’s probably experienced a million times before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gatotomon
Learner
Learner

Post by Gatotomon »

I'd love to see a collection of all of his 'sad', dramatic thumbnails that he uses with the clickbaity titles. He looks so ridiculous in the latest vlog about the world record.

TeamAlli
Informer
Informer

Post by TeamAlli »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That phone convo was so scripted. Why would she record it in the first place? Why don't you hear Charles speaking? Why does she have to say what time it is in a live convo?

That shit is sick. Especially considering Allie is in therapy cuz the vlog life is getting to her.

Aurora_
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurora_ »

OMG that was so fake. Are you freakin kidding me, could they be more dramatic? It pained me to get through that

That BS in the beginning is not vlogging, it's called acting. Wtf did I just watch? Is this a skit?

And then Charles with his "I have to do this on my phone because I don't have time for the regular and traditional like camera and stuff set up"

What set up? Pulling out the point and shoot camera you have on your person 24/7 and turning it on? Allie is panicking more about missing a day than Charles was from what I can tell. What a complete sack of absolute nothing to accompany such a dramatic title. We got the typical 11 min vlog full of nothing but footage of their pets and 4 straight minutes of Charles wandering around an airport rambling to himself like a crazy person

And in today's vlog we have Allie still laying out in the sun to tan :roll: Also is it just me or does she have a bit of a stomach? That's the first full vlog I've watched since halloween, has she been drinking at all recently? I hope to god she's not pregnant

Charles seems like he's SUCH a pleasure to have to pick up from the airport. Nothing but complaining the whole vlog

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ »

Aurora_ wrote:
And in today's vlog we have Allie still laying out in the sun to tan :roll: Also is it just me or does she have a bit of a stomach? That's the first full vlog I've watched since halloween, has she been drinking at all recently? I hope to god she's not pregnant
Oh God I hope she isn't pregnant by him. I dont think she has been drinking honestly which is weird for her or I just haven't watched the vlogs much so idk but man if she is... I'm truly sorry.

When is she going to fucking learn? Does she want skin cancer? I think she does because she could easily get a spray tan instead of laying out in the sun putting yourself at risk like bitch... She genuinely pisses me off on a daily basis :roll:

Hey_Cupcake
Talker
Talker

Post by Hey_Cupcake »

In one of melissa’s instagram pictures from the Super Bowl or whatever, it looks like Allie had a beer in front of her. I doubt she’s pregnant but I do hope she gains a little weight, she’s awfully thin.

mrs_damon
Learner
Learner

Post by mrs_damon »

The beginning of that "almost missed a day oh the humanity!" video reminded me of the dramatic reenactments commonly featured on those forensic files TV shows.

Nobody knew just how serious the situation was....until Charles called Allie.... and she wondered whether he filmed for the day...

* plays audio only because more dramatic that way *

CUT TO: Charles in an interview.
"I, honestly had no idea what to do at that point. I was, freaking out. Running around rampant like a mad man at the airport and I, just, wanted to get home, like. It was insane. I didn't know, like, what to do at that point because I want to live my life without worrying about the vlogs but... I live my life worried about missing a day for the vlogs so.."

Jendell
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jendell »

After that post I've made that he'll eventually lost his streak in posting a day, I'm 101% sure he reads in this forum. The coincidence is just too perfect for it. It seems that after he lost his creativity for naming his titles and now goes straight into making something so stupid with his streak into something so dramatic. That was painful to watch, it became cringeworthy. Also look at the thumbnail of that video and you can't tell me he doesn't look like he rapidly aged.
veronicasays- wrote: He shouldn't be able to even talk about intelligence because as he's sitting down in a recent vlog to eat French toast, he states, "I don't think I've ever had French toast in France though. I need to do that." Is he under the general assumption that French toast originated in France? Because no.
I know right? I'm not surprised if he assumed Pizza and French Fries origins with that level of intelligence he has. Another thing if people called him out about that, he will "justify" saying it like "uhhh... they sound the same so I thought eating French toast in France was cool."

Wishesfireworks
Talker
Talker

Post by Wishesfireworks »

Not that this would be news to anyone, but Charles must be one of the most intellectually challenged people ever. He definitely has a speech impediment. He can't form a single coherent sentence without stumbling, saying "umm", "like", "literally". Just take today's vlog for example. So he goes to the beach with itty bitty titty community (single party of 1 - Allie Wesenberg) and he talks for the whole fucking time. And it took him 10 minutes to just one thing. Holy crap, how boring can you be Charles. Your whole vlog was you talking to you wife, and you don't even show her. You deserve nothing more than 10k views on any of your vlogs, you lazy toupee fuck.

tsutsumagu
Talker
Talker

Post by tsutsumagu »

Wishesfireworks wrote:you lazy toupee fuck.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I skimmed like 15 seconds worth of the vlog. Was it literally Charles just recapping his trip to Australia/New Zealand? Aka all of the shit he's been vlogging for the past week? Allie edited all of his clips, did she not? She already knows about all the shit you did. My god what a pointless vlog.

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bugman22 »

[tweet][/tweet]

not sure if I posted this right, but yeah sure, youre CHOOSING not to go to Vidcon. Didnt someone say earlier that a youtube maybe as relevant as Charles didn't get invited? Im sure choosing to go to playlist instead of vidcon is because of the standards Charles has towards youtube, not because he just doesn't attract the attention anymore.

Im curious if before Vidcon flew out the youtubers and paid for their stay? and this year they wouldnt cover his expenses so thats what hes not going. or hes just scared to have a meet up with only 10 people despite his huge following in the past.

im sure even though he may not have the following as before he could still make connections business wise and network at vidcon. its not just for meeting fans, im sure theres a lot of opportunities to connect with other youtubers and businesses. what a bum.

Wishesfireworks
Talker
Talker

Post by Wishesfireworks »

tsutsumagu wrote:
Wishesfireworks wrote:you lazy toupee fuck.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I skimmed like 15 seconds worth of the vlog. Was it literally Charles just recapping his trip to Australia/New Zealand? Aka all of the shit he's been vlogging for the past week? Allie edited all of his clips, did she not? She already knows about all the shit you did. My god what a pointless vlog.
Yup, 90% of the video was him filming his face, not even Allie's reaction or whatever. He was saying how his bandmates performed shirtless then ripped his shirt off too so they were all shirtless. It took him many many tries to tell Allie this as he kept stumbling every couple seconds and getting distracted!!! Nothing new here lol.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Bugman22 wrote:
not sure if I posted this right, but yeah sure, youre CHOOSING not to go to Vidcon. Didnt someone say earlier that a youtube maybe as relevant as Charles didn't get invited? Im sure choosing to go to playlist instead of vidcon is because of the standards Charles has towards youtube, not because he just doesn't attract the attention anymore.

Im curious if before Vidcon flew out the youtubers and paid for their stay? and this year they wouldnt cover his expenses so thats what hes not going. or hes just scared to have a meet up with only 10 people despite his huge following in the past.

im sure even though he may not have the following as before he could still make connections business wise and network at vidcon. its not just for meeting fans, im sure theres a lot of opportunities to connect with other youtubers and businesses. what a bum.
I posted earlier that he likely wasn't invited. Yes, VidCon used to fly them out and pay for hotels. Alli Speed IS still going. I think Charles doesn't draw fans anymore and he's not worth inviting - sad for him. He's so pathetic these days. I'm not even sure they are really doing a summer "tour." Who the heck goes to WTKs concerts?
Last edited by ewokfan11 on Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Charles Trippy”