ZoellaDeVille - 280390 days of desperation part 64

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ZoellaDeVille - 280390 days of desperation part 64

Post by nardy »

She doesn't do any of the above, so why is not doing charity not ok but not traveling is ok? Only because some of the members on here don't see it as an important part of their life? She has millions and all she has done is bought a house and an office, hasn't invested in a charity, hasn't traveled somewhere exciting, hasn't learnt a new skill, hasn't had a great makeover or even taken care of her health. I think travelling and getting education is important and if I were her I would have at least paid someone else's tuition if not my own or sent someone on a holiday away. Just acknowledging that it might not interest her but it still is a big deal to most people would make her more likeable.

Sent from my SM-J500M using Tapatalk

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

yui-0902 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/q10tzag.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>q10tzag</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Can she not let us have 2018 first?

newtoyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by newtoyou »

Tulips wrote:It's a well worn cliche but travel does help broaden your horizons, etc... I can't see Zoe being interested in this at all and this is ok like Montymoo has said. Travelling also requires some effort and I bet Zoe can't be arsed, as well as having very little interest. As has already been mentioned, it's a shame she doesn't use her influence (and her ample spare time!) to make somewhat of a difference, be it local charities, community projects or a global campaign she's genuinely interested in. Maybe she's one of these 'celebrities' who does lots of charity work and doesn't like to talk about it? I doubt it, though. She only seems to be interested in acting like an (immature) 12 year-old old.
The charity thing is interesting because I do think she probably donates privately. However she rarely uses her platform to promote anything charity wise. Maybe that's a personal preference, but she's an ambassador for Mind - when was the last time she did anything for them? She's well aware of her influence, so I dont really get what she'd be losing by tweeting, instagramming, or heaven forbid even doing a video for a charity (red nose day doesnt count because it's unlikely she wouldve done that if it wasnt a team gleam thing).

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

I think she’s buying Twitter followers.

sandsgoldd
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sandsgoldd »

I’m watching Zoe’s old vlogs (hate to admit I used to love her) she seems so much more alive in her own flat and at the start of the new house. It’s almost as if she’s two different people from then to now. Quite sad how much she’s isolated herself from people. Even Alfie. Looking at Alfie in Zoe’s old vlogs he looks so much more alive. People say he doesn’t age compared to Zoe but he definitely looks older in my opinion. I wonder what happened to her to make herself so negative towards people and the world. Money made her lazy. But what made her feel so sorry for herself.

9DC5FAFA-5BFB-4240-BFBF-6A760514AC29.png
C1A18156-BA9E-49EF-ABA4-B72DF6752DD7.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

The more you get everything served to you on a plate the brattier you get. Every little problem becomes a major issue and you tend to overreact and make it a big deal and see everyone run to your rescue. Which is when you have a choice to get used to it and live like a little princess and a brat or realise what's going on and do your best to stop becoming what I've described.

Sent from my SM-J500M using Tapatalk

izziebelle13
Learner
Learner

Post by izziebelle13 »

Whitesand wrote:
Cheeseandpickles wrote:So reading the old thread - they don't own that house? Didn't they say during Vlogmas they spent over a year to have it completely renovated? Why renovate a house you don't own? Is someone else on the deed to avoid taxes?
There was a theory that the house is either owned by Alfie and not Zoe (Zoe owned the previous house) or Alfie’s parents owned the house in place of them.

I don’t think it’s ever been officially confirmed - someone did mention looking into the land registry but I can’t remember if that went anywhere
If someone was to PM the address, I could look into it as my mum works at the land registry and if it doesn’t breech her confidentiality act, she’ll do it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

newtoyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by newtoyou »

izziebelle13 wrote:
Whitesand wrote:
Cheeseandpickles wrote:So reading the old thread - they don't own that house? Didn't they say during Vlogmas they spent over a year to have it completely renovated? Why renovate a house you don't own? Is someone else on the deed to avoid taxes?
There was a theory that the house is either owned by Alfie and not Zoe (Zoe owned the previous house) or Alfie’s parents owned the house in place of them.

I don’t think it’s ever been officially confirmed - someone did mention looking into the land registry but I can’t remember if that went anywhere
If someone was to PM the address, I could look into it as my mum works at the land registry and if it doesn’t breech her confidentiality act, she’ll do it for me.

Someone did get the registry record and found it was owned by Alfie's parents legally. Don't know if that's still the case, but it was when they bought it. (Sorry if this is one of the things that breaches the rules of the thread- I honestly cant remember if this is one of the things that the mods flagged back in those threads)

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

I mean this is her legs from vlogmas 2013

I remember everyone in the thread talking about her legs back then and how skinny they were.
Screen Shot 2018-02-06 at 13.33.21.png
and here is from the recent vid
Screen Shot 2018-02-06 at 13.41.21.png
I wouldn't go as far as saying she looks awful. plenty of people are the same size with no issues.

but i mean her face looks pretty tired and drained

edit: obviously the pics are taken from diff distances and angles but it's the general idea :tu:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ellen Ripley
Talker
Talker

Post by Ellen Ripley »

Her brother looks even worse and their mom is slimer than many younguns.

sonnenschein
Informer
Informer

Post by sonnenschein »

mg95 wrote:I cringed so hard in Mark's video when she asked if she did better than Mark's sister, Amy. Why does she feel the need to compete so badly? Especially with his own family. Not to mention she was so scared of looking like the "worse" friend. She's so hell bent on reassuring everyone that Mark is her bff that she's alienated literally everyone. She's so insecure.
Reminds me of “Alfie!!! Try the scrambled eggs!!! Try it without the avo!!! Are they the best you’ve ever had? The best scrambled eggs in the world?” She’s infuriating

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

How many bloody times did she ask if he liked it and did she do well...How sad that she needs so much validation.

sonnenschein
Informer
Informer

Post by sonnenschein »

HearMeRoar wrote:How many bloody times did she ask if he liked it and did she do well...How sad that she needs so much validation.
When her subscribers and followers are on the decline that they are it’s really no surprise

Return to “Zoella”