Devon "I didn't know Louise before I met Matthew" Barber par

getinmymachine
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Devon "I didn't know Louise before I met Matthew" Barber

Post by getinmymachine »

I think it's time for a new thread. Devon Budget Beard Barber?

meowelseh
Informer
Informer

Post by meowelseh »

i stalked through her instagram again. i swear they had their first date in july 2015 and then devon posted a photo of a painting she'd done and captioned it saying that it was a gift for her boyfriend's daughter in september 2015. didn't matt claim they waited a long time before devon and darcy met, but according to her insta there's only a few months between these 2 events?

em-snow
Informer
Informer

Post by em-snow »

meowelseh wrote:i stalked through her instagram again. i swear they had their first date in july 2015 and then devon posted a photo of a painting she'd done and captioned it saying that it was a gift for her boyfriend's daughter in september 2015. didn't matt claim they waited a long time before devon and darcy met, but according to her insta there's only a few months between these 2 events?
Makes sense, around the time she did that painting Louise posted a lot on the internet about trust, upset and being blindsided by things. I have no doubt that's when she met Darcy or even after she had already met her in all honesty. They probably didn't even tell Louise they were planning on introducing her daughter to this loon.

frogofdhoom
Talker
Talker

Post by frogofdhoom »

This is going to sound really mean, but whatever and it's just something I noticed.

I copied meowelseh and stalked through her whole instagram and just before she met Matt, Devon was SO much prettier and healthier. Like this relationship has clearly done a number on her. I can't believe the change in her. Her hair used to be really nice and neat, good figure, and she generally presented herself well. Now though it's the complete opposite. She is overweight, no pride in her appearance and just looks awful.

I wonder how this change happened. Anyone else notice the same??

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

frogofdhoom wrote:This is going to sound really mean, but whatever and it's just something I noticed.

I copied meowelseh and stalked through her whole instagram and just before she met Matt, Devon was SO much prettier and healthier. Like this relationship has clearly done a number on her. I can't believe the change in her. Her hair used to be really nice and neat, good figure, and she generally presented herself well. Now though it's the complete opposite. She is overweight, no pride in her appearance and just looks awful.

I wouldn't say she took pride in her looks but her eyes definitely look much sadder now than in 2014. Maybe it's just age though. She does look better without the fringe too. Overall her looks have changed for worse, and it seems that she isn't as happy as she used to be. But we can only speculate.

Post by Guest »

frogofdhoom wrote:This is going to sound really mean, but whatever and it's just something I noticed.

Maybe it's that stereotypical thing of being 'content' in a relationship?

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

Tulips wrote:

Maybe it's that stereotypical thing of being 'content' in a relationship?
Is that a thing though? If so, that should really happen after at least 20 years or marriage, not 2 years of dating. She just isn't taking care of herself as much as she used to is all + ageing like we all do.

Post by Guest »

^ I guess I'm just thinking of my own situation: didn't take me long after moving in with my boyfriend to put on weight and heard about this happening to others too.

Post by Guest »

She has let herself go, dressing like a granny and do awful make up that doesn’t suit her skin tone.

Matt introduced Darcy to Devon so soon. Yet he goes around saying they waited, there’s proof on the internet that they didn’t. They post so much about their dull lives that they shoot themselfs in the foot with statements like that.

I think when your in a relationship and are happy, sometimes you let yourself go a bit. But you still make the effort and don’t just give up completely. Just look at Louise. I think it also depends on the type of person you are and it seems like looking after herself is too much effort for Devon. She would just moan. She did after all make that video about not wanting to shave her legs. :?

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

Tulips wrote:^ I guess I'm just thinking of my own situation: didn't take me long after moving in with my boyfriend to put on weight and heard about this happening to others too.
It's normal in the beginning when two people adjust to each other's routines etc and then you just work it out if you want to stay your current size or not. She gained quite a lot of weight, I've never noticed until I saw her 2013 pics. I used to think she was Matt's type, that he preferred curvy girls. Which maybe he does and there's nothing wrong with that. But the fringe doesn't suit her.

Sent from my SM-J500M using Tapatalk

meowelseh
Informer
Informer

Post by meowelseh »

yeah i'm not usually one to comment on people's weight at all but before she was with matt she posted quite a bit about how much weight she'd lost at that point and seemed really proud to post fullbody photos and comparisons etc. it seems like most of that weight has come back on now, and it is probably just the natural progression of being in a serious relationship and not caring as much. not really a criticism at all though as she can be whatever weight she feels comfortable at!

beautybeauchamp
Learner
Learner

Post by beautybeauchamp »

wow i just scrolled back through her insta as well, and she was doing so well with weight loss! she’d lost 50lbs which is soooo impressive jesus, it’s sad to see her put it all back on now she’s with matt (although i can totally relate to putting on weight in a relationship so yeah)

Post by Guest »

So glad people pull her on comments like this. She will ether delete it or reply really shady.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

meowelseh
Informer
Informer

Post by meowelseh »

those comments will defo just get deleted haha

Tink1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tink1987 »

The sad part is that the second they have a baby, she will drop Darcy like a hot potato. You could see her making excuses for Matt not to see her as much

Post by Guest »

Tink1987 wrote:The sad part is that the second they have a baby, she will drop Darcy like a hot potato. You could see her making excuses for Matt not to see her as much
Definitely agree with this. She will drop Darcy so fast. It’s cruel and Matt will be sucked into it as well. That whole happy families imagine he’s so desperate for.

I can actually see Devon making him pick between her and their baby and Darcy. She strikes me as that kind of person. They have to do things she likes and she has to get her way. She acts like a child. :roll:

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maccalacca »

Doughnutdemon12 wrote:
Tink1987 wrote:The sad part is that the second they have a baby, she will drop Darcy like a hot potato. You could see her making excuses for Matt not to see her as much
Definitely agree with this. She will drop Darcy so fast. It’s cruel and Matt will be sucked into it as well. That whole happy families imagine he’s so desperate for.

I can actually see Devon making him pick between her and their baby and Darcy. She strikes me as that kind of person. They have to do things she likes and she has to get her way. She acts like a child. :roll:
I agree. It'll be things like Christmastime, she'll want to have a family Christmas with just Devon, Matt and poor-unfortunate-soul-that-falls-out-of-Devon's-vag and will end up being annoyed when it's Matt's turn to have Darcy on Christmas Day.

She's going to be one of those people who treats their child as if it is the first child to be born in the whole world, even though her partner has one already.

Elizakitty25
Debater
Debater

Post by Elizakitty25 »

I know it’s been said before but I looked back at her insta after reading this thread - and it’s SO WEIRD that she has a professional photo shoot of her holding Darcy with Matt.... basically about 6 months after they started dating. Honestly looks like she’s pretending to be Darcy’s mother. Very unsettling.

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maccalacca »

I also scrolled back after reading the last few posts. She actually has a caption that says "Got my little monkey bum back tonight so we read a Percy the Park Keeper story at bedtime" - YOUR little monkey bum? First of all, who calls someone else's child a nickname like that? Secondly, she's not yours, you fucking weirdo.

Post by Guest »

maccalacca wrote:I also scrolled back after reading the last few posts. She actually has a caption that says "Got my little monkey bum back tonight so we read a Percy the Park Keeper story at bedtime" - YOUR little monkey bum? First of all, who calls someone else's child a nickname like that? Secondly, she's not yours, you fucking weirdo.
I remember that. It’s so wrong! I really hope Louise pulled her on that because Darcy is not Devon’s, she’s nothing to do with her. She’s disgusting this woman. Ugly.

Return to “Devon Louise”