The Office (spoilers)

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Office (spoilers)

Post by cheesecakelover »

I've searched everywhere and I could t find a the office topic, so I'm starting one right now.

I personally think that season 6 starts to get very intense for a comedic show. Jim and Pam are really bossy and I don't know how I feel about that. I know that Jim got the manager position and that you need to demonstrate more power over your employees but still. The laid back and sarcastic Jim is my favorite. Of course it's character development but still.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

OrangeBanana
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: The Office (spoilers)

Post by OrangeBanana »

love this show!

jacqet
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by jacqet »

i love the american version but would like to give the uk one a try? anyone watched that one? was it nice to watch?

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesecakelover »

jacqet wrote:i love the american version but would like to give the uk one a try? anyone watched that one? was it nice to watch?
I tried to watch it but it's not as funny as the office us. Their humor is dirty and not something I'd appreciate to watch if I was with kids around. At least the "that's what she said " jokes are pretty harmless compared to having dildos showing. I would not want a kid asking me, "what's that?" while pointing to a dildo.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Return to “Comedy”