Grav3yardgirl Pt. 19

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Grav3yardgirl Pt. 19

Post by Teddiursa »

LiddlePallid wrote:^Gotta make sure to get that Tesla logo in the background. But we're not bragging about how much we spend on things, are we Bunny?
I came here to say the same thing! She looooves showing off. Why is she shocked when people think she’s walking around with a $10-14,000” jacket? So fake.

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

Also, I love how she picked “Blonde Hair” when her hair looks completely black when she throws her hair into a bun. I’ll never understand why Guy gave her horrifically huge black chunks of hair.

Bunnni
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bunnni »

I cannot believe it took 10 minutes and 30 seconds of ridiculous rambling before she FINALLY got into the effing story.

Teddiursa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teddiursa »

Bunnni wrote:I cannot believe it took 10 minutes and 30 seconds of ridiculous rambling before she FINALLY got into the effing story.
She rambled on and on but it just showed how unhealthy her lifestyle is. Drinking sweat tea from Chick Fil A first thing in the morning? She said she drove to Starbucks before they closed at 11 pm to pick up her teas in case she woke up at night and needed tea. WHAT???? How messed up is that? She couldn’t even touch the straw to put it in her cup and admitted to eating potato chips with a fork! She needs serious help. Dogman sure isn’t helping by making fun of her. This is not normal at all! Dogman is such an enabler. Why is he getting up throughout the night to heat up her heating pad? She can’t get up? Everything she revealed in her vlog is so messed up.

The fact that she thought her story was creepy just shows how paranoid she is about every minor thing that happens to her. What a pointless story. She probably wanted people to click in the hopes of hearing a paranormal story. Nope. She just saw an old truck.

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PearlescentPink »

From that quiz video, we can see she has been looking at $3500 leopard print purses. I hope they match her Soffee shorts. If not that would be a travesty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just your typical vainglorious bitch <3 .

Hamil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Hamil »

wtf at the intro to this video. Creepy music over a clip of her driving into chick FIl A?? lol...

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Return to “grav3yardgirl”