Charles- NO NEGATIVE FEEDBACK- Trippy Part 47

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Charles- NO NEGATIVE FEEDBACK- Trippy Part 47

Post by KittyKax »

password1234 wrote:Does anyone else feel like WTK isn't a "real" band?
In the latest vlog Charles said Travis was finally showing them the new WTK songs. We all know that Charles has zero input and creativity of actually writing songs, but you'd at least think Danny and the rest would get together in the studio to write and record. Instead it's clearly Travis doing everything and the rest of the band just playing along to what was wrote for them.

It really seems like they have no passion in their songs (except Travis) and don't really care which is so bizarre to me.
WTK was your typical punk rock band trying to get in on the Fall Out Boy/All American Rejects crowd of the mid 2000's. They had 1 hit in 2007 with "Check Yes Juliet" but they never really stood out. It's obvious they were fading into obscurity and brought Charles in as a publicity stunt cuz they knew his fans would pay to see him. They even covered "The Story of Tonight" recently to try to cash in on the Hamilton crowd(spoiler alert: many people didn't like it).

Wishesfireworks
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Wishesfireworks »

Allie is the definition of a useless c**t.
She has definitely not provided a single cent to Charles financially.
She's also lazy af, gets drunk then whines about being hungover sick.
Didn't Charles shade Alli for drinking all the time for her drunk gaming videos?
Guess Charles is attracted to Allie cause she's just as immature and lazy as him.
Both of these twats have no motivation or ambition.
Charles while you're buying Allie her new car please buy her a burger too.

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bugman22 »

KittyKax wrote:
password1234 wrote:Does anyone else feel like WTK isn't a "real" band?
In the latest vlog Charles said Travis was finally showing them the new WTK songs. We all know that Charles has zero input and creativity of actually writing songs, but you'd at least think Danny and the rest would get together in the studio to write and record. Instead it's clearly Travis doing everything and the rest of the band just playing along to what was wrote for them.

It really seems like they have no passion in their songs (except Travis) and don't really care which is so bizarre to me.
WTK was your typical punk rock band trying to get in on the Fall Out Boy/All American Rejects crowd of the mid 2000's. They had 1 hit in 2007 with "Check Yes Juliet" but they never really stood out. It's obvious they were fading into obscurity and brought Charles in as a publicity stunt cuz they knew his fans would pay to see him. They even covered "The Story of Tonight" recently to try to cash in on the Hamilton crowd(spoiler alert: many people didn't like it).
I would assume everyone besides Charles probably has musical input in the music. Let’s face it Charles was there to help with the popularity of the band and it worked for that 1 album. Charles wasn’t able to grow his channel and in turn not bring in new fans. Heck he even skips out on shows when it’s not convenient for him. Would be a lot harder for others to take a show off. His bass lines don’t even sound difficult to begin with. You can even tell his musical ability is low cuz he looks so awkward even playing the guitar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

Nicktoon wrote:Slightly OT but did you guys know Charles used to have a channel called "charles"? It's mostly clips from 2009 from what I can find but I can't view the actual channel, it just re-directs to Ctfxc (it was in my recommended box after I watched the Plain White T's cover). It only has 8k subscribers so they probably ditched it pretty quickly. Was just surprised that I hadn't even noticed it before.

Edit: I have the link to one of the vids but can't embedd it here, am I doing something wrong? Is the link supposed to be between the youtube-clammers?
Im not sure what is up with that but I think he just took that name and made a redirect for it to his ctfxc channel, dont reemember if it was used for something else in the past. But there used to be a main website page (not youtube) called Internet killed television or TV, I can't find that page now, for some reason it seems to be gone. But on that site there was a link that would lead to a youtube channel page called internetkilledtv or something where they would have the vlogs put up as well, but later on they didnt keep that channel updated anymore with the new vlogs. Im still trying to see if I can find that page. There is one called internetkilled.tv but that looks more like a fan site page and not the one I was looking for.

This is another old channel he has that most dont know about, with some old clips before he started ctfxc:
https://www.youtube.com/user/soclcrisis/videos
Last edited by Dixen on Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

Ha... Charles is treating A3 like he did with A2 coming home early to ''surprise'' her :rofl:

Travis IS the band.. he is the only one (if I am not mistaken who hasn't left since it's creation with the name WTK. ) but I guess he didn't bother changing it.. Travis should just use his name and the others should be his musicians or whatever the term is for those who play music to the signer only...
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

jinalebcool wrote:Ha... Charles is treating A3 like he did with A2 coming home early to ''surprise'' her :rofl:

Travis IS the band.. he is the only one (if I am not mistaken who hasn't left since it's creation with the name WTK. ) but I guess he didn't bother changing it.. Travis should just use his name and the others should be his musicians or whatever the term is for those who play music to the signer only...
I dont think that would be good if it just had his name, as if he was a one man artist, I know he does most of the singing and producing stuff but still. Also what name did it have before we the kings? I thought Danny been there since the beginning or when did he join?

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

Dixen wrote:
Nicktoon wrote:Slightly OT but did you guys know Charles used to have a channel called "charles"? It's mostly clips from 2009 from what I can find but I can't view the actual channel, it just re-directs to Ctfxc (it was in my recommended box after I watched the Plain White T's cover). It only has 8k subscribers so they probably ditched it pretty quickly. Was just surprised that I hadn't even noticed it before.

Edit: I have the link to one of the vids but can't embedd it here, am I doing something wrong? Is the link supposed to be between the youtube-clammers?
Im not sure what is up with that but I think he just took that name and made a redirect for it to his ctfxc channel, dont reemember if it was used for something else in the past. But there used to be a main website page (not youtube) called Internet killed television or TV, I can't find that page now, for some reason it seems to be gone. But on that site there was a link that would lead to a youtube channel page called internetkilledtv or something where they would have the vlogs put up as well, but later on they didnt keep that channel updated anymore with the new vlogs. Im still trying to see if I can find that page. There is one called internetkilled.tv but that looks more like a fan site page and not the one I was looking for.

This is another old channel he has that most dont know about, with some old clips before he started ctfxc:
Wooww did you checked that channel.. although he says it is dead, then why did he created a playlist 2 months ago called ''bush idiot'' and gave a comment ''bush is an idiot'' linking a video from 2017.. :rofl:
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

ddglamour1
Learner
Learner

Post by ddglamour1 »

Honestly, who is an actual fan of WTK but ctfxcer’s (does he still call those idiots that?) Charles speaks of them like they’ve won a Grammy and sell out Madison square garden. I’m sick of the ginger yelping like a hit dog! Charles needs to hit up Steve and Blues Clue and GET ONE!

Don’t complain about what I say because I give no fucks!!

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ »

Now Allie is doing these dumb titles on her channel... "A look back on last year(I'm nervous to talk about this)" ...bitch

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Looks like it's time for a new thread name!

Charles "nobody cares anymore" Trippy? lol

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

sharna_ wrote:Now Allie is doing these dumb titles on her channel... "A look back on last year(I'm nervous to talk about this)" ...bitch
Where's this video? I can't see it.

Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amanda »

They don’t even get together in a studio to record their albums, they record their bits separately then send it over to Travis. Is this a normal thing for other bands?

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ »

rai1234 wrote:
sharna_ wrote:Now Allie is doing these dumb titles on her channel... "A look back on last year(I'm nervous to talk about this)" ...bitch
Where's this video? I can't see it.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

She's so different in that video. You'd never know it was the same Allie. Shows they both really fake the "happiness" for the vlogs. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

Allie's new video comes across as way overdramatized

pettegolezzo
Talker
Talker

Post by pettegolezzo »

I'm confused about Allie's comments in her video about people being harsh toward her in 2017. Were there really that many negative comments about her in the comments sections of the CTFXC videos? Or does she mean that there were negative comments about her in forums like GG? If you make a statement about that I feel like it's going to confuse casual viewers when they don't actually see any hate going on in the comments section...

With Allie's video, it is now very clear that Charles still continues to put on a fake face for the vlogs and hides a lot of what's going on. I'm not saying that they HAVE to put everything on the internet (it's your life do what you want and what's right for you) BUT he's continuing to make the same mistakes he made with the vlogs with A2 (i.e., not showing what's really going on or just merely STATING that things aren't really going that great). This is why a lot of viewers have trust issues with the ctfxc. The viewers can definitely tell when something's not right but when you continuously shove all of this positivity, hippy BS in the faces of viewers people aren't going to like that. It's disingenuous. Dude, viewers aren't stupid. It's like watching a lie play out and it's actually really weird and insulting that Charles thinks that viewers are that dumb.

They are both constantly trying to be more honest but fall short every time because every time they are honest they do NOT give enough context. It's like watching a movie on mute, tbh. I'm not saying they need to give every detail about everything but they just need to be more honest about their overall day to day life (that way their rants/more serious conversations actually make sense...)

Overall, though, I'm worried about Allie's psychological wellbeing. I don't think she's cut out for the internet life. Her constant over dramatization signals, to me, that she's craving sympathy. Maybe she doesn't get enough of it from her partner who is DEFINITELY not new to this internet life. He probably just doesn't get why she struggles with it so much. Imagine having to deal with that. Yeesh.

Sorry if none of this made sense.
Last edited by pettegolezzo on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skittles
Informer
Informer

Post by skittles »

She’s STILL talking about how bad she felt when she first joined the channel and received a lot of hate. That was nearly 4 years ago...it still bothers her!

Taking the cheating theory out of it, it really is fucked up how Charles messed with his viewers by blurring her face and “joking” the camera was broken, going into the comments to insult people (and Alli)...he kept portraying AWes as this goofy (see: dumb) band chick which might’ve been true but he set her up to be totally destroyed and harassed and her own history and her family’s baggage was dug up and ridiculed. Charles knew the internet would react this way and he just kept adding fuel to the fire even when he said Allie wanted privacy.

He was SO conceited he just had to show off his new blonde tall GF but he totally disregarded her feelings when doing so. Idk, they’re both adults so it’s not like I feel *bad* for Allie, but she really seems to still feel like the dirty side piece who got exposed as opposed to having this romantic backstory. She didn’t like the vlogs then and she clearly isn’t interested in them now. She’s an adult and could’ve tried to stop being in the vlogs but then again, Charles FORCES people in his life to be on the internet. He has no real friends left anymore, his wedding was evidence of that. His “best men” were band mates and Shay, hardly any true friendships there. I know Allie moved in quickly and by the following summer of 2015 they were buying the new house but still, you can see that deep down she’s not happy doing this daily vlog stuff and it’s easy to understand why.

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

jinalebcool wrote:
Dixen wrote:

Wooww did you checked that channel.. although he says it is dead, then why did he created a playlist 2 months ago called ''bush idiot'' and gave a comment ''bush is an idiot'' linking a video from 2017.. :rofl:
Good catch, I didnt notice the date on that video in the play list at first. As for uploads he is right, nothing new has been posted since.

tsutsumagu
Talker
Talker

Post by tsutsumagu »

Wow, so deep. A dead butterfly next to a stream of bird poop :rofl:

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

tsutsumagu wrote:Image

Wow, so deep. A dead butterfly next to a stream of bird poop :rofl:
That's like something I would have posted on MySpace when I was 15. He always rambles on about stupid shit and you can tell he thinks he's being so deep and insightful but it's always the most basic, mundane nonsense. He's forever a manchild.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Return to “Charles Trippy”