Daddy 'PeesInBottlesAndTinderDateExes' Dawson (Part 8)

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daddy 'PeesInBottlesAndTinderDateExes' Dawson (Part 8)

Post by Hippo »

Booboo2 wrote:
Deathsoul74 wrote:I’m honestly surprised Ryland wants to marry Shane despite him being paranoid Shane’s going to cheat on him with a woman. You could tell even now Ryland wishes he could convince Shane to come out as gay. I mean majority of gay men are biphobia and Ryland proved he was one early in the relationship. :?
There have been legit scientific studies showing men who identity as bisexual are mainly aroused by men, so it’s not that weird for a gay guy to doubt a bisexual man. They use an instrument which attaches to the genitals to gauge arousal. I studied the psychology of sexuality, so I realize this is not common knowledge, but it’s something worth learning about.

In that lie detector video, Ryland also asked if Shane had fantasized about women since they had been together and Shane said no. They’ve been together for like what .. 2 or so years? A bit weird that a bisexual man wouldn’t have any fantasies about women for that long of a time period

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/do-bisexua ... lly-exist/

This is the article, actually based on science rather than people’s word.

The problem is that people seem to go off emotions rather than sexual response when asked about their sexuality. sexual orientation is about who you’re sexually attracted to, not “I like being around this person”. It’s literally who you’re most physically aroused by. People seem to like to change the definition and act like it’s about who you “love”, when that isn’t the scientific definition of sexual orientation.
I mean, you must not do that much reading about sexuality if you're going to point to that flawed study that Bailey himself doesn't even agree with.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/23/maga ... xists.html

'At A.I.B.’s suggestion, Bailey did a second study in which he used more stringent criteria to find bisexual-identified test subjects. Instead of advertising in an alternative newspaper and gay magazines, Bailey’s team recruited men who placed online ads seeking sex with both members of a mixed-gender couple. The men also needed to have had romantic relationships with both men and women.

To Bailey’s surprise, the new study — published in 2011 and called “Sexual Arousal Patterns of Bisexual Men Revisited” — found that the bisexual men did in fact demonstrate “bisexual patterns of both subjective and genital arousal.” Their arousal pattern matched their professed orientation, and A.I.B., which had been criticized by some bisexual activists for working with Bailey, was vindicated.'

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

Izabella wrote:Nothing in that Stanley hotel video was proof of paranormal activity... cameras going out of focus, a child laugh we conveniently cannot hear as viewers, snapchat messing up, etc. :roll: come on. I believe in paranormal and am not a sceptic but even I could tell how hard he tried to manipulate all that information to make it seem haunted. Orbs happen all the time in photos because of dusts/bugs flying by the camera just as it's taking the picture. And that picture of "something" behind Morgan was literally nothing. The only thing that seemed legit was the door closing itself but we have no idea if either Ryland or his mom did it.
:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

All of this for that stupid, clickbait title and video. I like the new-style of videos, but this series was a snooze. The only thing that could have saved it were Garrett and Drew... who were nowhere in the video due to location and seasonal timings.

Deathsoul74
Learner
Learner

Post by Deathsoul74 »

Booboo2 wrote:
Deathsoul74 wrote:I’m honestly surprised Ryland wants to marry Shane despite him being paranoid Shane’s going to cheat on him with a woman. You could tell even now Ryland wishes he could convince Shane to come out as gay. I mean majority of gay men are biphobia and Ryland proved he was one early in the relationship. :?
There have been legit scientific studies showing men who identity as bisexual are mainly aroused by men, so it’s not that weird for a gay guy to doubt a bisexual man. They use an instrument which attaches to the genitals to gauge arousal. I studied the psychology of sexuality, so I realize this is not common knowledge, but it’s something worth learning about.

In that lie detector video, Ryland also asked if Shane had fantasized about women since they had been together and Shane said no. They’ve been together for like what .. 2 or so years? A bit weird that a bisexual man wouldn’t have any fantasies about women for that long of a time period

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/do-bisexua ... lly-exist/

This is the article, actually based on science rather than people’s word.

The problem is that people seem to go off emotions rather than sexual response when asked about their sexuality. sexual orientation is about who you’re sexually attracted to, not “I like being around this person”. It’s literally who you’re most physically aroused by. People seem to like to change the definition and act like it’s about who you “love”, when that isn’t the scientific definition of sexual orientation.

That study was proved wrong a while back so whatever you were trying to prove was wrong. Unfortunately a lot of gay men will use study like that to push the false fact that bi men don’t exist which is bullshit.

Deathsoul74
Learner
Learner

Post by Deathsoul74 »

I know majority of gay men and biased people are biphobia but what do people think of men that are pansexual? Do they think pansexuality doesn’t exist as well? When it comes to men they must be either straight or gay but if they don’t identify as straight or gay then they must be lying which again is bullshit. :FU:
Last edited by Deathsoul74 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Deathsoul74 wrote:I know majority of gay men and biased people are biphobia but what do people think of men that are pansexual? Do they think pansexuality doesn’t exist as well?
I mean if they don't believe in bisexuality, it's safe to say they damn sure don't see it for pansexuality either.

Deathsoul74
Learner
Learner

Post by Deathsoul74 »

manged wrote:
Deathsoul74 wrote:I know majority of gay men and biased people are biphobia but what do people think of men that are pansexual? Do they think pansexuality doesn’t exist as well?
I mean if they don't believe in bisexuality, it's safe to say they damn sure don't see it for pansexuality either.
Yeah, you’re right. There’s clearly only two options for sexuality for men. I don’t understand people who could be so closed minded especially gay men when decades ago people were saying homosexuality didn’t exist. :roll:

Post by Guest »

I just found out his podcast got cancelled.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

goodbyekitty
Debater
Debater

Post by goodbyekitty »

MaxCrackfield wrote:I just found out his podcast got cancelled.

Me too. does anyone know why?
I liked his podcast

Post by Guest »

goodbyekitty wrote:
MaxCrackfield wrote:I just found out his podcast got cancelled.

Me too. does anyone know why?
I liked his podcast
I know fullscreen shut down and he said he was going to continue the podcast and now it's cancelled because of the rumors of him being a pedophile. He wants to bring it back though. I'm so mad.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

MaxCrackfield wrote:now it's cancelled because of the rumors of him being a pedophile
Say what now? Afaik the pedophile "rumors" are not connected to his podcast ending.

kramodadragon
Talker
Talker

Post by kramodadragon »

I actually really enjoy the podcast, listen to it when I'm working, I hope another podcast network picks it up because it's pretty popular when I last checked! Feel like it would be a good earner from ads etc. Maybe Youtube Red? (wouldn't hold out much hope though lol). If no one picks it up, I imagine shane would carry it on, just stripped back to audio only like it used to be to cut costs. Probably some legal issues around ownership with Fullscreen too so I hope that doesn't cause problems, podcast has been going for so long so would be a shame to lose the rights to it! Seems genuinely proud of the podcast, and seems like something that could run and run. Seems like the production quality of the videos has gone up though since the podcast, so maybe it could be a good thing? lol

Also noticed Jess is working as a producer for Shane? Saw her in the Trish video. Has that been a thing for a while that I hadn't noticed? Or a new thing since the podcast has been on hiatus?. If he gave her a job with him while the podcast is in limbo, that's really awesome! I really like Jess, and if she's working on the videos now too, would be nice to see her in them a little while we have no podcast!

Post by Guest »

where'd you see that it was flat out cancelled? because fullscreen shutting down had nothing to do with the rumours.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

[youtube][/youtube]
No joke, this video showed up in my Recommended. I'm guessing that answers my question though. It's a poorly, inaccurately titled video. He made the snapchats after the pedo drama but never said the podcast had ended because of them. Basically Fullscreen shut down without giving proper notice to the content creators, which is why he didn't see it coming. I'm assuming the legal matters have to do with ownership of the podcast footage and brand.

Post by Guest »

that video makes more sense than just anyone saying it's flat out cancelled; it's just on a hiatus, so to speak.

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Anyone else excited that Garrett said he’s going to be making a video soon? I could cry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

LeGarconBleu wrote:Anyone else excited that Garrett said he’s going to be making a video soon? I could cry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like Laganja, I've waited twenty four years for this moment.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

I don’t feel sorry for him about the podcast. When you say crazy shit, you need to expect consequences.

Post by Guest »

Hippo wrote:
LeGarconBleu wrote:Anyone else excited that Garrett said he’s going to be making a video soon? I could cry
Like Laganja, I've waited twenty four years for this moment.

My emotions when Garrett releases his next video

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

Sarai wrote:I don’t feel sorry for him about the podcast. When you say crazy shit, you need to expect consequences.
Didnt the podcast end because FullScreen went bankrupt

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

RenaiHunter wrote:
Sarai wrote:I don’t feel sorry for him about the podcast. When you say crazy shit, you need to expect consequences.
Didnt the podcast end because FullScreen went bankrupt
Yeah lol it just happened at the same time as the pedo shit so drama channels saw the opportunity and ran with it

Return to “Shane Dawson”