Who are they following?

Skeeters
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fleur de "Thread Name to be Announced"- General Thread P

Post by Skeeters »

SusiSauerkraut wrote:So I used all my stalker skillz and the profile photo of the Riverdeforce account is from this profile
And this is the post that Riverdeforce used for her profile pic
The girl’s name is Julia, but there’s no R in her last name. Sooooo I doubt that’s really her?
How were you able to find this, solely based on a profile pic?!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Jem22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jem22 »

I think it is River Wren Bell, if you look at this profile picture that account has two followers one of them La Ri also follows Fleur & Mike. Am I late to the party with this one? Hope it's not already been said :D

SusiSauerkraut
Informer
Informer

Post by SusiSauerkraut »

Skeeters wrote:
SusiSauerkraut wrote:So I used all my stalker skillz and the profile photo of the Riverdeforce account is from this profile
And this is the post that Riverdeforce used for her profile pic
The girl’s name is Julia, but there’s no R in her last name. Sooooo I doubt that’s really her?
How were you able to find this, solely based on a profile pic?!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
I took a screenshot of Riverdeforce’s profile and just did a reverse image search on Google. The girl’s Instagram account came up, and sure enough there was the photo Fleur(?) stole lol

emilyk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emilyk »

if it's river then that's going to be SO BORING

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

If it is River, what a ridiculous lead-up.

Also, Princess Fleur will be displeased as I have a feeling River is going to gain in popularity over the net few years and won't be ~*~yooneek~*~ (although where I live in the US, names like River, Leaf, Forest, Lake, Aspen, and Rain are already not so unusual at all). I know the UK is different, but I won't be surprised if it gains there as well.

fishysRfoodNTfriends
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fishysRfoodNTfriends »

Someone posted this! Wonder if it will be deleted?

As an aside, I reckon Fleur's management are deleting things and monitoring here. It would be too much for Fleur to be doing it all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jem22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jem22 »

fishysRfoodNTfriends wrote:Someone posted this! Wonder if it will be deleted?

As an aside, I reckon Fleur's management are deleting things and monitoring here. It would be too much for Fleur to be doing it all.
Posted what? I think it's already been deleted :rofl:

fishysRfoodNTfriends
Lurker
Lurker

Jem22 wrote:

I attached the wrong thing and removed it... It's a comment on Fleur's latest picture

Post by Guest »

Maybe she's having second thoughts about the name, even though she had things printed with Jingle's name on before she was born. There's still some time left to change her mind if the baby hasn't been officially registered yet; maybe that's another reason she hasn't told us yet...or she could just be milking it for all its worth.

Trish94
Learner
Learner

Post by Trish94 »

Jem22 wrote:

It's there on my end. I don't think they'd be stupid enough to delete a correct comment as that'll confirm the name instantly. They'd leave all name guesses up for sure. I also don't doubt that she'd be petty enough to change her daughter's name if it got leaked or if someone guessed it because she lives to be that unique. And also I can just see her saying "I told you no one would guess it!!!". She wants to believe she's more special than she is :roll:

Tink1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tink1987 »

So shes possibly stole some randomers picture and put it on her daughters Instagram page? Wow, this girl has lost it if she has!

Trish94
Learner
Learner

Post by Trish94 »

Tulips wrote:Maybe she's having second thoughts about the name, even though she had things printed with Jingle's name on before she was born. There's still some time left to change her mind if the baby hasn't been officially registered yet; maybe that's another reason she hasn't told us yet...or she could just be milking it for all its worth.
Maybe but surely she could've just been honest about that. I guess she'd have gotten backlash since there's a lot of personalised stuff but I think it'd be far less than this. Plus I will definitely want to see the personalised stuff just to confirm she hasn't changed the name to say nobody guessed it. Like my previous post, I can see her being that level of petty. She shouldn't have any trouble showing us the personalised stuff. Unless she wants to say it's all "too personal". If she pulls that sort of crap my respect for her will go from 0 to -10.

Owli
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Owli »

Trish94 wrote:
Jem22 wrote:

It's there on my end. I don't think they'd be stupid enough to delete a correct comment as that'll confirm the name instantly. They'd leave all name guesses up for sure. I also don't doubt that she'd be petty enough to change her daughter's name if it got leaked or if someone guessed it because she lives to be that unique. And also I can just see her saying "I told you no one would guess it!!!". She wants to believe she's more special than she is :roll:
"I told you no one would guess it" - needs to be on the bullshit bingo list 8-)

Trish94
Learner
Learner

Post by Trish94 »

Tink1987 wrote:So shes possibly stole some randomers picture and put it on her daughters Instagram page? Wow, this girl has lost it if she has!
If it is her then yes she really has! Like someone mentioned earlier, I'm also more inclined to think it's somebody trolling us.

Owli
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Owli »

Trish94 wrote:
Tulips wrote:Maybe she's having second thoughts about the name, even though she had things printed with Jingle's name on before she was born. There's still some time left to change her mind if the baby hasn't been officially registered yet; maybe that's another reason she hasn't told us yet...or she could just be milking it for all its worth.
Maybe but surely she could've just been honest about that. I guess she'd have gotten backlash since there's a lot of personalised stuff but I think it'd be far less than this. Plus I will definitely want to see the personalised stuff just to confirm she hasn't changed the name to say nobody guessed it. Like my previous post, I can see her being that level of petty. She shouldn't have any trouble showing us the personalised stuff. Unless she wants to say it's all "too personal". If she pulls that sort of crap my respect for her will go from 0 to -10.
lol - imagine they changed the name and she got rid of all the personlised stuff around, haha :rofl:

Trish94
Learner
Learner

Post by Trish94 »

OT but can I just say I was a long-time lurker before I just couldn't take it anymore and made an account. It's been so therapeutic for me to post on here and I love you guys :rofl: :love2: This woman has seriously been driving me mad and it's been so nice to vent to people who understand and feel the same :D

Trish94
Learner
Learner

Post by Trish94 »

Owli wrote:
Trish94 wrote:
lol - imagine they changed the name and she got rid of all the personlised stuff around, haha :rofl:
:rofl: Or imagine if she got all the customised stuff made again, I somehow can't even put that past her lol. She's the queen of petty

fishysRfoodNTfriends
Lurker
Lurker

Trish94 wrote:
Tink1987 wrote:So shes possibly stole some randomers picture and put it on her daughters Instagram page? Wow, this girl has lost it if she has!
If it is her then yes she really has! Like someone mentioned earlier, I'm also more inclined to think it's somebody trolling us.
I'm kind of leaning towards the "someone is trolling us" thinking now too. Surely Fleur wouldn't be as crazy as to steal a random girl's pic? Too easily discoverable.

At the same time, it's all a very weird coincidence.

I actually think River is a lovely name. Didn't Fleur mention once that the baby's name is something she would like to be called herself? It's the kind of name I can imagine her wanting...

Owli
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Owli »

Trish94 wrote:
Owli wrote:
Trish94 wrote:
:rofl: Or imagine if she got all the customised stuff made again, I somehow can't even put that past her lol. She's the queen of petty
which takes some time - name problem solved lol :rofl:

Return to “FleurDeForce”