whatiwanttomoanaboutoday - Lily Pebbles Part 5

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: whatiwanttomoanaboutoday - Lily Pebbles Part 5

Post by londongirl2001 »

I love her blatant lie about her previous comment on Fenty. People were mad at her because she was pretty patronizing and said that she wasn't interested because she felt the line wasn't meant for her (meaning, she felt it was only for black girls). Which was stupid because it's literally foundation, lipstick and all other kids of stuff she regularly uses. She totally thought she wouldn't find anything because she thought it was only for darker skin. And of course, her stupid comment about the name Fenty was so silly, because honestly, what kind of name is Gucci? Glossier? Oskia? If you think about it, all of these names could sound stupid.

I only watched the beginning of her new video, but I might go back to read some comments ;-)

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

Oh hello, Fenty U-Turn

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by gretucci »

She responded to/liked a few comments and the negative one which was on top is now gone. :D

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

Lamour88 wrote:She is clearly in such a bad place right now. If this is really all because she actually has some extra work to do with a book coming out... lol.
I agree! I can not quite name it, but the general impression she gives is just so off, almost like she was burned out (but then again, from what?). Her skin looks greyish and her under eye bags are almost black. Like, get some glowy or brightening products.
Also, a little bit late but I was so angry when she bragged about her having to proof read her book and complaining about it, like that's a literal everyday job people in a publishing agency would do for hours straight, without having their own book obviously.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

londongirl2001 wrote:I love her blatant lie about her previous comment on Fenty. People were mad at her because she was pretty patronizing and said that she wasn't interested because she felt the line wasn't meant for her (meaning, she felt it was only for black girls). Which was stupid because it's literally foundation, lipstick and all other kids of stuff she regularly uses. She totally thought she wouldn't find anything because she thought it was only for darker skin. And of course, her stupid comment about the name Fenty was so silly, because honestly, what kind of name is Gucci? Glossier? Oskia? If you think about it, all of these names could sound stupid.

I only watched the beginning of her new video, but I might go back to read some comments ;-)
And then her transparent comments about only being interested when Fleur said she was doing a tryout video for Fenty because she knew Fleur was more like her. :roll: She stereotyped the brand based on the initial hype of it being coveted by women of colour and having some intense colours like the Trophy Wife highlighter, decided it was urban/Black and ~crazy~. When really it's been a pretty basic roll-out of foundation, lip gloss, some nice matte lip shades, etc. It's funny though that she still can't let it go. Deep down I think she knows what people were hinting at but she keeps bringing it up so people will kiss her ass in the comments about how she has NOTHING to apologize for. And for the record, I think it was more of an unintentional slip-up at first, like a subconscious thing many of us have... but she is SO bratty about the light criticism that it just makes her look worse.

I also find it funny that she keeps bringing up that final read-through of her manuscript like it was some serious heavy lifting. One proof-read? LOL!

Moonheadxo
Talker
Talker

Post by Moonheadxo »

Just gonna leave this here

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

she does need glasses - she's shown herself buying them, got sponsorship from some warby parker type discount brand, etc. she should really wear contacts because her squinting is doing her frownlines and shit eyebrows no favours.

'i got hate for some reason' it's not hate for someone to call you out on a microaggression, becky. god.

Travelgirl08
Learner
Learner

Post by Travelgirl08 »

In her latest insta story, she put a selfie up, wtf is that red thing above her top lip?

smitten258
Debater
Debater

Post by smitten258 »

Moonheadxo wrote:Image

Had to laugh out loud when I saw this.
Maybe she has been possessed by some Britney 2007 ghost... only that Britney got her shit together again but Pebbles will stay like that for ever ever...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

bad_wolf
Informer
Informer

Post by bad_wolf »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

lmfao what are you then??? gtfo

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

bad_wolf wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
She's more of a friendship guru Image

whiterabbit
Learner
Learner

Post by whiterabbit »

So if there's money involved she's a Beauty Guru but if not she's just a regular person? Sure Lily sure

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

Her comments about Fenty Beauty are just so asinine ... then and now. Hello, Fenty is not a weird name at all ... It's her last name, what is so strange about that? Oh right, she didn't bother to Google it before running her mouth and sounding like a racist ass. Her comments saying she didn't think the line was for her ... Uh yeah because it's not like the insufferable twat wears primer or foundation or highlighter or lip fucking gloss. Isn't that the entire point of her JOB is to try out what is new in Beauty and review it?! Hell even I ordered some products the day it launched and I'm not a "Beauty Guru" nor a massive RiRi fan. I don't know what her problem was with the highlighter because one side is for a more subtle glow and the other for a more intense one. The product is clearly powder, not creamy at all. Oh and for fucks sake ... apparently NO Beauty youtube-ers know basic geometry. No the highlighters are not fucking hexagons. It is quite easy to figure that shit out by counting the sides. The Fenty highlighter is an octagon, because it's an 8 sides polygon. Pretty sure we all learned that in grade school. You'd think Alumni of the year would know basic Maths. :rofl:

CofeeNgossip
Debater
Debater

Post by CofeeNgossip »

Even in her 2017 faves she said she was not bothered about Glossier initially but then someone told her this and that, same with Fenty. If I were her I would be quite embarrassed to acknowledge that 1. I don't research new releases and 2. I am SO easily influenced by other YTers. - well if Anna says it's good I must try it. You're 30 Lily!

clessidrae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by clessidrae »

Moonheadxo wrote:Image

this is truly her mood board

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Begging for a free Whistles sweater now I see. What an asshole.

mozza74
Debater
Debater

Post by mozza74 »

I feel bad for saying this as you shouldn’t speak ill of the dead but she has a look of Amy Winehouse (or Whinehouse in Lily’s case) about her, is it just me seeing this?

Lafez
Informer
Informer

Post by Lafez »

Ugh. I truly she’ll be the next Elle Darby. Youtubers like her deserve to be roasted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcsw
Talker
Talker

Post by mcsw »

mozza74 wrote:I feel bad for saying this as you shouldn’t speak ill of the dead but she has a look of Amy Winehouse (or Whinehouse in Lily’s case) about her, is it just me seeing this?
People have said this before, a couple of years ago she tweeted about it saying it was not nice or something, I can’t remember. It was the first thing I saw when I started watching her!

Return to “Lily Pebbles”