MIDDLE AGED GURU YOUNG MOODS

KatVonDMe
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

MIDDLE AGED GURU YOUNG MOODS

Post by KatVonDMe »

I Found two amazing YouTubers this week for those not so young YouTube watchers like myself.
First is Young Moods She is a nurse and a former Makeup Artist who has a crazy interesting life. Peach hair, 4 kids and used to be a cop. She's in her 40's but she looks at least 10 years younger(she claims no fillers or plastic surgery). Thats who I want to follow. Someone who actually looks great for their age naturally! She just started a series called Wayne Goss Wednesdays where she tests out his techniques.

Second is Erika Khouri who I found through Young Moods. She is a highly talented Makeup Artist in her 30s who does some amazing tutorials. She buys A LOT of products so Ive been able to learn a lot about so many different things. She leans toward the higher end products, not just in makeup but in shoes and handbags as well. Erika loves everything Celine Dion. I watched a Celine tutorial she did where she looked EXACTLY like her. It was amazing.

Anyway have a look if you want. I think both of these girls are just gems and are going to be big.
:HK: :love2: KKat
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive, we do not forget.
Expect us.

longtimelurkerrr_
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MIDDLE AGED GURU YOUNG MOODS

Post by longtimelurkerrr_ »

Going to have a look at both of these channels. It would be refreshing to discover channels with women who aren't attention seeking thots like the majority of YouTuve gurus these days :roll: :roll:

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 1000 Subs”