Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Anythingforviewss
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Urbandoll/Urbanxdoll/Dollgolls

Post by Anythingforviewss »

Am I dreaming or did she mention everyone who ordered from her would be refunded? Just curious because I never was refunded and at this point fuck the bundle I just want my money back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

Anythingforviewss wrote:Am I dreaming or did she mention everyone who ordered from her would be refunded? Just curious because I never was refunded and at this point fuck the bundle I just want my money back.

The story changes constantly. First it's everyone will get their bundle and refund, then "email me for either a bundle or a refund" and then it's everyone will be refunded. Her inconsistency is INCREDIBLY SCAM LIKE. http://twitter.com/urbandoll_ outlines a lot of that.

Anythingforviewss
Talker
Talker

canyounot24 wrote:
Anythingforviewss wrote:Am I dreaming or did she mention everyone who ordered from her would be refunded? Just curious because I never was refunded and at this point fuck the bundle I just want my money back.

The story changes constantly. First it's everyone will get their bundle and refund, then "email me for either a bundle or a refund" and then it's everyone will be refunded. Her inconsistency is INCREDIBLY SCAM LIKE. http://twitter.com/urbandoll_ outlines a lot of that.
I wish I would’ve caught on to the shadiness before I ordered. Once I get my refund I’m unfollowing. I already tried replying to her tweet but she didn’t respond so I guess now I’ll try an email.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

Haven't checked on the topic of Urbandoll lately bc of frustration over how she gets away with it all. I get heeeeeated lol

I'm seriously losing faith in decent humanity over this bitch's "success", I hope she goes down sooner rather than later. I've been scrolling on the @urbandoll_ twitter for only 5 mins & am only back to 2 days ago there are THAT many people she took money from!

At this point she has definitely made enough money off this to be considered a felony? These people need to start making police reports because I don't think Twitter is set up to really take action on this kind of scamming. There's no option of this type in the Report system they have, I'm having a hard time finding anything online that I can report her to sadly. So PLEASE IF SHE OWES YOU MONEY REPORT IT! To your bank, PayPal, the police, whoever.

Anythingforviewss
Talker
Talker

If that was the case then why offer refunds and bundles to people?! She’s infuriating. You can’t even say anything without her followers making you seem like a bad person.

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

Anythingforviewss wrote:
canyounot24 wrote:

I wish I would’ve caught on to the shadiness before I ordered. Once I get my refund I’m unfollowing. I already tried replying to her tweet but she didn’t respond so I guess now I’ll try an email.

I emailed saying I want the bundle along with my order number. Doubt I’ll get anything.

Anythingforviewss
Talker
Talker

The latest excuse is refunds and bundles are on hold because her dog is sick. Ok understandable if you weren’t still posting and doing giveaways on a daily basis. And now doing ANOTHER go fund me for your vet bills. I give up on the refund I’m ready to unfollow this is a joke.

tzzitzbee
Debater
Debater

Post by tzzitzbee »

Anythingforviewss wrote:The latest excuse is refunds and bundles are on hold because her dog is sick. Ok understandable if you weren’t still posting and doing giveaways on a daily basis. And now doing ANOTHER go fund me for your vet bills. I give up on the refund I’m ready to unfollow this is a joke.

its always something new with her like yes her dog got hurt and vet bills are expensive but she has all this extra money she is continuing to scam out of her followers she just a bullshitter at this point she lies to get out of her responsibilities and every one just blindly believes her and for what!?... a $20 pallette they could've bought themselves making those $20 would've been less time consuming than kissing her ass 24/7

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

This trick literally needs her access to the internet cut off or monitored. Way out of hand. Imagine how much money she has actually TAKEN FROM PEOPLE!! A class-action lawsuit should be filed tbh.

LivinForTheDrama
Talker
Talker

Post by LivinForTheDrama »

I think that @urbandoll is starting to feel the heat because she's slowed way way down on announcing her bogus giveaways and is sticking to safer territories. I found a couple threads on Reddit about her and there along the same lines as this thread here.

Don't stop talking about her people - the more we talk about her and warn others the more she feels the pressure of all her scams and lies coming to light!!!

I've got a couple things in the works and I'm having a blast collecting receipts and fucking with her, tbh...
- Nosy little busybody -

sighyoutube
Talker
Talker

Post by sighyoutube »

LivinForTheDrama wrote:I think that @urbandoll is starting to feel the heat because she's slowed way way down on announcing her bogus giveaways and is sticking to safer territories. I found a couple threads on Reddit about her and there along the same lines as this thread here.

Don't stop talking about her people - the more we talk about her and warn others the more she feels the pressure of all her scams and lies coming to light!!!

I've got a couple things in the works and I'm having a blast collecting receipts and fucking with her, tbh...
sips tea

LivinForTheDrama
Talker
Talker

I noticed that she was promoting a brand new company tonight, called Maple Makeup?? They just made a Twitter acct like 5 days ago and I think they sale that made to order shi* with their label stamped on it. Anyone ever heard of this new business, supposedly run by a girl and her boyfriend?

I'm wondering if Urbandoll is behind this, since she's getting so much heat lately, and this new "company" (Twitter account) is her out. Also, she seems to have taken down the Tweet that was promoting the new Maple Makeup - it was only up for half an hour or so. And, ofc, "Raul" is promoting Maple Makeup out of the blue, too...

Thoughts?
- Nosy little busybody -

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

LivinForTheDrama wrote:I think that @urbandoll is starting to feel the heat because she's slowed way way down on announcing her bogus giveaways and is sticking to safer territories. I found a couple threads on Reddit about her and there along the same lines as this thread here.

:tu: been ready to see this trollop go down. There are some twitter accounts that RT people who she has taken money from/never sent bundles too. Easy over 100 people, that's being generous! A lot of them are discouraged because "it's only $28" bitch 28 multiple by X amount of people is a lottttt of money! Like I said, these girls should go the class-action route. They may never see a dime but Johnna should be removed from the internet/selling anything if this is what she does with a "large" SM platform. TL;DR FUCK URBANDOLL/ISABELLE/JOHNNA

sighyoutube
Talker
Talker

Post by sighyoutube »

LivinForTheDrama wrote:I noticed that she was promoting a brand new company tonight, called Maple Makeup?? They just made a Twitter acct like 5 days ago and I think they sale that made to order shi* with their label stamped on it. Anyone ever heard of this new business, supposedly run by a girl and her boyfriend?

I'm wondering if Urbandoll is behind this, since she's getting so much heat lately, and this new "company" (Twitter account) is her out. Also, she seems to have taken down the Tweet that was promoting the new Maple Makeup - it was only up for half an hour or so. And, ofc, "Raul" is promoting Maple Makeup out of the blue, too...

Thoughts?
Never heard of the brand. No results on google either.

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

December I got told my November 2 bundle would be refunded I finally emailed her “assistant” and got told I can get a bundle as they ship out on fridays lol hmmmm

LivinForTheDrama
Talker
Talker

canyounot24 wrote:December I got told my November 2 bundle would be refunded I finally emailed her “assistant” and got told I can get a bundle as they ship out on fridays lol hmmmm

Oh but haven't you seen the ONE proof Tweet this week?! Isn't that enough proof for you that 50 were sent out? /s I'm going to guess a couple more proof tweets come in today... 3 out 50 doesn't sound like good odds to me.. But I really do hope you get your bundle or refund. This stuff is bananas.

I was just thinking, I wonder if Johnna filed her taxes and was honest about her income from all of these bundle sales. She did some in fall/Winter of 2017, spring/summer of 2017 and I think sometime in 2016. I wonder what would happen if someone mailed form 3949-A into IRS? I feel like finding out. I've got pretty much all the info I'd need. And it wouldn't hurt to try, right? I don't see her getting any criminal charges for theft, unless maybe a bunch of people filed a class action lawsuit. IRS fraud is the next best thing, I'd think? Or is that going too far?

Oh, and if anyone feels like it, you can report her dog's GoFundMe for breaking their campaign rules - she's using an alias as the campaign organizer. "Lying or misleading about your identity as a campaign organizer" is a no no. She's using Isabelle Martinez as her name. We all know her real nams is Johnna Byrd. It's completely confidential if you report it.

<3
- Nosy little busybody -

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

I would love to know the proper channels to go through to get her investigated. I'm Canadian & will NEVER attempt to win/purchase something from her so it's difficult as an outsider & I'm not gonna put myself in the position to be scammed. Broken record here, but !Anyone! who's ordered from her should be proactive and contact the authorities or their bank.

There is absolutely NO. REASON. why something you paid for in November has not arrived by February. (and hasn't even been refunded!) Any legitimate company could not and would not get away with this, why should "isabelle"? I fear the longer this goes unpunished the more girls are going to be scammed, I don't think she'll stop until she's forced to!

I saw through her ass from day one that I found her on twitter, and even more so when you had to be "active" aka stalk her ass & bow down in order to win! By doing this she was able to see who is a "ride or die" and less likely to ever question her shadiness? She is preying on the very people who hype her up the most and it's disturbing.

It's so difficult to see people being played like this all in the hopes to get some makeup! Beauty prices are that ridiculous that we will take the chance on a bonafide scam artist just in the hopes of a deal! Pathetic if you ask me. Rant over :p

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesecakelover »

elleira wrote: I saw through her ass from day one that I found her on twitter, and even more so when you had to be "active" aka stalk her ass & bow down in order to win! By doing this she was able to see who is a "ride or die" and less likely to ever question her shadiness? She is preying on the very people who hype her up the most and it's disturbing.
This is the reason I never won anything from her and stopped trying when I found out that's what needed to happen before winning.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

cheesecakelover wrote:
elleira wrote: I saw through her ass from day one that I found her on twitter, and even more so when you had to be "active" aka stalk her ass & bow down in order to win! By doing this she was able to see who is a "ride or die" and less likely to ever question her shadiness? She is preying on the very people who hype her up the most and it's disturbing.
This is the reason I never won anything from her and stopped trying when I found out that's what needed to happen before winning.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
Yeah I always though giveaways were suppose to be random, but all these accounts now promote being active to win or make you follow a ton of other people to be considered. Like sheesh, are you doing a kind thing because it’s kind and you’re generous onto build a social media following and get paid from other people who want to be “featured” on your collars

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

LivinForTheDrama wrote:
canyounot24 wrote:December I got told my November 2 bundle would be refunded I finally emailed her “assistant” and got told I can get a bundle as they ship out on fridays lol hmmmm

Oh but haven't you seen the ONE proof Tweet this week?! Isn't that enough proof for you that 50 were sent out? /s I'm going to guess a couple more proof tweets come in today... 3 out 50 doesn't sound like good odds to me.. But I really do hope you get your bundle or refund. This stuff is bananas.

I was just thinking, I wonder if Johnna filed her taxes and was honest about her income from all of these bundle sales. She did some in fall/Winter of 2017, spring/summer of 2017 and I think sometime in 2016. I wonder what would happen if someone mailed form 3949-A into IRS? I feel like finding out. I've got pretty much all the info I'd need. And it wouldn't hurt to try, right? I don't see her getting any criminal charges for theft, unless maybe a bunch of people filed a class action lawsuit. IRS fraud is the next best thing, I'd think? Or is that going too far?

Oh, and if anyone feels like it, you can report her dog's GoFundMe for breaking their campaign rules - she's using an alias as the campaign organizer. "Lying or misleading about your identity as a campaign organizer" is a no no. She's using Isabelle Martinez as her name. We all know her real nams is Johnna Byrd. It's completely confidential if you report it.

<3
Apparently i'm supposed to be expecting shipping info from shippit. Ha, doubt it. It's Saturday here where I am.

Return to “U-Z”