John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by auntiflo13 »

No one dare report anything as we know, wherever you are in the world - there needs to be ONE thing and that is 'PROOF' ....and the 'guilty' party has to be proven 'beyond all reasonable doubt' that he has committed a crime.

I don't know if anyone remembers the Jimmy Saville case? (an elderly English DJ who had his own tv show and presented many others). When one person came forward and could prove she had been abused historically by him(the dates and addresses were corroborated as being correct) - this opened the flood gates and around 500 more victims came forward. Most of them were genuine, some of them were just wanting financial compensation falsely (and they were charged with reporting a false crime). John accused Peter nearly a month ago and all we've had is one fake email from a supposed 'victim' and Jamie getting on the bandwagon. If Peter WAS a serial pedophile, believe me, victims would have by now, come forward. Also, would a 'pedophile' put himself in the public eye on many channels on youtube if there was a chance his 'victims' could come forward and name him? Bearing in mind, it's easier to prosecute perpetrators of sexual abuse in modern times. It's 5 years since the Jimmy Saville floodgates opened. If I had abused anyone, I would not be putting myself on the internet if there was a risk I could be named and shamed by 'victims'.

Peter denies sexting but, even if he did, it's NOT illegal. Plus, you have to prove that Peter did indeed send the messages - anyone could have accessed Peter's phone and sexted someone (like his husband or close friends etc). As we've seen, messages can also be faked. Thomas Halbert can prove that he was blackmailed by John as he will have left a money trail which can be traced directly to John's bank account. This kind of information cannot be faked.
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

auntiflo13 wrote:Our new member (Forcedaccountability) is now threatening legal action against Kuckian ...I say 'go for it' !
Apparently everyone should be investigated.

Also HOW as that got so many likes?! Again I despair for humanity.

HillBillyKitten
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by HillBillyKitten »

There was just a pretty big Youtuber against youtuber slander case in Norway, where the slandrer basically got rekt for acting exactly like Kuck. (Replace slander with libel or whatever term is appropriate, I can never remember)

He made loads of videos about another youtuber in Norway, also alleging pedophilia. It had a lot of similarities to John's whole act, and it made me hopeful that the fire might be catching with holding people accountable for shittyness online.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Jamie is well known for buying 'likes' - on twitter, his likes come from 'restricted accounts' . However, youtube has changed its format and the ranking now goes on actual watch time/views as so many people buy 'likes' from bots. So in essence, it no longer pays to pay for bots. This goes for Kuckian too - buying 200,000 subscribers lol

Jamie has changed the name of his youtube channel to 'here for the tears'...i wonder why? I cannot get his channel up on social blade though?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

HillBillyKitten wrote:There was just a pretty big Youtuber against youtuber slander case in Norway, where the slandrer basically got rekt for acting exactly like Kuck. (Replace slander with libel or whatever term is appropriate, I can never remember)

He made loads of videos about another youtuber in Norway, also alleging pedophilia. It had a lot of similarities to John's whole act, and it made me hopeful that the fire might be catching with holding people accountable for shittyness online.
This has caught my eye. Would you mind sharing the names? xxxx

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

auntiflo13 wrote:Jamie is well known for buying 'likes' - on twitter, his likes come from 'restricted accounts' . However, youtube has changed its format and the ranking now goes on actual watch time/views as so many people buy 'likes' from bots. So in essence, it no longer pays to pay for bots. This goes for Kuckian too - buying 200,000 subscribers lol

Jamie has changed the name of his youtube channel to 'here for the tears'...i wonder why? I cannot get his channel up on social blade though?
With all due respect~ you are a mod and have the capacity to put an end to this off topic rubbish re:James. Please don’t continue to perpetuate it. You clearly know what he’s like and this is only going to to make a bigger mess for othersImage

Can we not feed into this? That’s all.

Angry Potato
Talker
Talker

Post by Angry Potato »

Sezzamate wrote:Ok, so In went and looked on Kuckian cosmetic's website. Now tell me if i'm wrong but it's affiliate not affilate...right. When I clicked on "affiliates" the tab clearly says "Affilate."

Tell me if I'm wrong but...I searched up the word Affilate and it obviously doesn't exist. :|
That's Cockiboi. As well as Superchemist, artist, man Taking Makeup Places It's Never Been Before, Financier, MUA, Saviour Of Sad Kittens etc etc etc, he is also inventing new words. Within months, "oxfoliate," affilate" and all the rest will be common usage and he will forever be remembered in the same manner as Doc Johnson.

Anyone who says he's an ignoramus who can't spell throughout his chodney website is just jealous.

Ps. Checked out said chodney website yesterday, and the lettering wasn't even IN the boxes, let alone justified. . At one point, the "s" of "cosmetics" was on the next line, all by itself. Quality IT team his Imaginary Friends make. I took ss, but couldn't upload; will do so next time I have my laptop on)

HeapsGoodMate
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by HeapsGoodMate »

[quote="LeGarconBleu"]Exactly, no one would care about these minor, although sad misspellings, if he hadn't gone and made like 3 videos on LL's site.

RESPONSABILITY

RESPONSABILITY, RETURMS... Am I really seeing this? :D

gulost
Informer
Informer

Post by gulost »

IfIWereABoy wrote:
HillBillyKitten wrote:There was just a pretty big Youtuber against youtuber slander case in Norway, where the slandrer basically got rekt for acting exactly like Kuck. (Replace slander with libel or whatever term is appropriate, I can never remember)

This has caught my eye. Would you mind sharing the names? xxxx
Dennis Vareide from the channel Prebz & Dennis was the one being slandered by this guy going by the name "Tappelino"

heres a link about the case but unfortunately its in norwegian
https://www.vg.no/rampelys/i/0E4o40/you ... 000-kroner
RT if you're still mad at JK Rowling for killing off Jub Jub

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

That website bs he snapped...nobody cares John! It’s like focusing on the packaging and not the product. If he took half the time and energy he puts into these smoke and mirror tactics and put it towards something real he could actually be a productive member of society. Peppa would really like that!
Same shit, different day

Krose1699
Learner
Learner

Post by Krose1699 »

Hey guys (long time lurker and all that jazz) I dunno if someone’s mentioned this, and I know that we’ve seen photographic evidence of it, but I was rewatching petty Paige’s stream with John Kuckian and at the 1:41:00 mark he’s talking about his website, and he admits that he has an iPhone 7 and 5 because he used them to check the performance of his website on a mobile device. So I thought that was interesting and proof from the horses mouth that he does have two phones.

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

alexalltimelow wrote:
IfIWereABoy wrote: This has caught my eye. Would you mind sharing the names? xxxx
Dennis Vareide from the channel Prebz & Dennis was the one being slandered by this guy going by the name "Tappelino"

Thanks love. I’ll use translate and see if that helps xx

gulost
Informer
Informer

Post by gulost »

IfIWereABoy wrote:
alexalltimelow wrote: Dennis Vareide from the channel Prebz & Dennis was the one being slandered by this guy going by the name "Tappelino"

Thanks love. I’ll use translate and see if that helps xx
no problem! let me know if you need any help with translating
RT if you're still mad at JK Rowling for killing off Jub Jub

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Was looking through twitter and saw this. Gonna have to wait and see if they deliver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

LeGarconBleu wrote:Was looking through twitter and saw this. Gonna have to wait and see if they deliver.

Interesting!
Same shit, different day

dalekmyballs
Talker
Talker

Post by dalekmyballs »

LeGarconBleu wrote:
WhisperingSoul wrote:
Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:
WhisperingSoul wrote:Holy bananas this girl is so good!! She pointed out things that even I missed and I have the eyes of a hawk. Welp, any doubt I had that the last e-mail, the one of the guy saying Peter was his therapist when he was young, MIGHT be true (it was only like 1%) is now completely gone....watch her whole vid, its really good.

Yeah, I much prefer how she explained the situation than Petty Paige, Martin, HFTT & Dustin I'm tired of how they present their "tea".

Don't mind Mango tea either, at least he's not problematic (as far as I'm aware) and brings facts a well as humour.
I know, isn't she so good? She is the first "drama youtuber" I have watched that showed NEW proof of what she was saying. Although I didn't need convincing, she managed to convince me even more, if thats possible. It doesn't hurt that she is gorgeous too :) :love2:
I have only watched two videos of hers, but this one was excellent. The way she showed the whole voxxer things was so on point as well as the date being in UK time even though its a screenshot supposedly from someone in the US was very telling. Also, the part of the messages on Voxxer where it proved that the messages were created that day and not 1 year ago how kookoo Kuckian claimed.
Not to rain on your parade but all that stuff has been pointed out on here...
Telling you there's no better "drama channel" than GG

First of all, there is no proof, we're all speculating just like this girl is. If anyone had concrete proof like the IP address of where the messages originated, that'd be proof. If they're even real. Or a recording of Kuckian admitting he faked all this. (Still hoping Francine comes to our side haha)

The Voxxer thing was killed in here a while back, as far back as page 30.
I posted a pic of how easy it was to fake a convo with my browser and phone. Jump to post

Here's Trifle posting how messages should be date stamped not just time. "proving" that they were not sent a year ago. Jump to post

Ovaryfruit talking about how the time is weird for someone to be sexting Jump to post

And of course Yada pointing out how the dates should be month and then day if that SS was from a kid int he US. Jump to post

Not saying those people or myself were the first to even raise these points, but this video is 97% regurgitated material. The only thing I found new was the idea that a kid with ADD would not go see a counselor at an in patient clinic, but I think even that was mentioned on here when the ADD topic came up.

If you're praising this girl for shedding new info, don't, GG has your back. But if you're praising her because you like her video, start a forum for her. :tu:
Soooooo should all the people who post on this thread that are all over Mango Tea’s dick start a new forum for him because he makes videos that provide no real new tea? Or is it going to be ok for everyone to continue talking about how much they love him on this thread even tho, again, he has never shown any new evidence that I haven’t found here. I don’t have anything against him, but I feel like all these channels need to be held to the same standard then, and he is NOT being held to that standard at all. I have seen at least 5 positive posts about him and no response like this one from anyone. So...what’s the deal?

like-a-dq-blizzard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by like-a-dq-blizzard »

dalekmyballs wrote: Soooooo should all the people who post on this thread that are all over Mango Tea’s dick start a new forum for him because he makes videos that provide no real new tea? Or is it going to be ok for everyone to continue talking about how much they love him on this thread even tho, again, he has never shown any new evidence that I haven’t found here. I don’t have anything against him, but I feel like all these channels need to be held to the same standard then, and he is NOT being held to that standard at all. I have seen at least 5 positive posts about him and no response like this one from anyone. So...what’s the deal?

Agreed.

None of the new drama channels (dishwashinglickwid, Tawny, Mango Tea, Tea Spill...etc) rarely, if ever, provide information that can't already be found on here. Like the previous generation of drama channels (Karina Kaboom, HFTT, Sanders, John himself...), it's the same stories packaged with a different personality.

Nothing Mango ever says is new. But I think people get excited because he's endearing, has an adorable relationship with his husband, and was one of the first to actually properly give credit to GG.

Nothing dishwashinglickwid says is new. But I think people get excited because she's naturally funny. Something HFTT and John can't really crack.

That said, if we're going to knock Tawny down a peg for rehashing what we've all discussed a few days ago, we might as well give Mango and dishwashinglickwid the same treatment. Or at least, be prepared to justify why we aren't doing so.

I don't even really like drama channels that much. But there's something oddly satsifiying and meta about watching drama channels talk about drama channels.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

like-a-dq-blizzard wrote:
dalekmyballs wrote: Soooooo should all the people who post on this thread that are all over Mango Tea’s dick start a new forum for him because he makes videos that provide no real new tea? Or is it going to be ok for everyone to continue talking about how much they love him on this thread even tho, again, he has never shown any new evidence that I haven’t found here. I don’t have anything against him, but I feel like all these channels need to be held to the same standard then, and he is NOT being held to that standard at all. I have seen at least 5 positive posts about him and no response like this one from anyone. So...what’s the deal?

Agreed.

None of the new drama channels (dishwashinglickwid, Tawny, Mango Tea, Tea Spill...etc) rarely, if ever, provide information that can't already be found on here. Like the previous generation of drama channels (Karina Kaboom, HFTT, Sanders, John himself...), it's the same stories packaged with a different personality.

Nothing Mango ever says is new. But I think people get excited because he's endearing, has an adorable relationship with his husband, and was one of the first to actually properly give credit to GG.

Nothing dishwashinglickwid says is new. But I think people get excited because she's naturally funny. Something HFTT and John can't really crack.

That said, if we're going to knock Tawny down a peg for rehashing what we've all discussed a few days ago, we might as well give Mango and dishwashinglickwid the same treatment. Or at least, be prepared to justify why we aren't doing so.

I don't even really like drama channels that much. But there's something oddly satsifiying and meta about watching drama channels talk about drama channels.
GG is the only drama source that matters! Drama channels are like weekly rag mags (serving the public old photos and celeb tea, cause the internet has shared it a week before) ...
"I ran out of white dove feathers
To soak up the hot piss that comes from your mouth
Every time you address me."

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Yea my rant applies to all drama channels. I think I just went after this girl since I’d seen her video be posted here like 2/3 times since she posted it.

Unless the drama channel actually has a point not discussed here before or proof ;) let’s try and refrain from plugging them on the JK thread. Especially in an excessive manner.

like-a-dq-blizzard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by like-a-dq-blizzard »

WomanDown77 wrote:
like-a-dq-blizzard wrote:

Agreed.

GG is the only drama source that matters! Drama channels are like weekly rag mags (serving the public old photos and celeb tea, cause the internet has shared it a week before) ...
Of course. That's kind of the point I'm making, haha.
I'm just saying people here seem to like him because he credits gg and they enjoy his personality.

Return to “John Kuckian”