taketheshot
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: hkitty1122/hkittyvlogs pt 2

Post by taketheshot »

silent_undress wrote:
Whittywhitney wrote:Vlog she posted today “i ate pretty healthy I mean except for the pork rinds, could have been worse like a bag of chips”

Look at my fitness pal and yesterday she ate a bag of Doritos :rofl: how’s the diet going moo?
How do I add her to My Fitness Pal?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

Pafaghi wrote:I hope this doesn’t upset anyone but I have an issue when people bring the kids into their rants about Melissa. This is a thread about how crazy she is, not to make fun of innocent kids. It isn’t Maddie’s fault she has a speech delay, and it isn’t Autumn’s fault her mom does nothing but feed her all day. It makes me sad/angry when people call Maddie mushmouth or dumb and Autumn fat. Let’s be adults here. Please?? :D
Uh this is a gossip site not real life, so maybe you should block any of us that say Mushmouth Maddie or Au-dumb so you're not getting triggered and angry about mean people on the internet. But I bet your post prob made Moolissa's day tho!

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

taketheshot wrote:
silent_undress wrote:
Whittywhitney wrote:Vlog she posted today “i ate pretty healthy I mean except for the pork rinds, could have been worse like a bag of chips”

Look at my fitness pal and yesterday she ate a bag of Doritos :rofl: how’s the diet going moo?
[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="https://i.pinimg.com/originals/69/d7/19 ... d0d349.gif[/img]
How" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>pinimg</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>originals</span><span>/</span><span>69</span><span>/</span><span>d7</span><span>/</span><span>19</span><span>/</span><span>69d719efaec28da236a2853db4d0d349</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span><span>]</span><span>How</span></a> do I add her to My Fitness Pal?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Just friend request her, she uses the same name and she'll accept. I've had her on mine for like the past 5 weight loss journeys. When I used the site years ago, she never shared her weight/ her daily calories/food journal but if she's doing that I might have to remember my password and check it out.

ijustcantanymore
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ijustcantanymore »

Had to register as this woman makes me rage! Hello :)

The vlog the other day starts with a haul and then ends with moo talking about wanting to declutter. Does she not understand how decluttering works?? You have to stop the stuff coming in at the door. You don't buy new stuff and get rid of old when you have SO many clothes. Ridiculous. Their house is a PIGSTY.

Moolissa it's not Christmas anymore, take your tree down . And while you're at it de-clutter the pink pen. How you live with that right there in your living space is beyond me!

Phew! Thanks for letting me vent a little :D

guru_shmooroo
Talker
Talker

Post by guru_shmooroo »

So she buys ANOTHER new shirt at Walmart in today’s vlog. I don’t know why she is so concerned with clothes when all you notice about her is how huge and unkempt she looks. What’s the point in having a ‘nice’ outfit if you have filthy greasy hair and a filthy greasy face?!
And for fuck’s sake, buy Undies a new shirt!! Captain America needs to go into retirement!!

Hippychic
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Hippychic »

The Christmas tree will still be up for next Christmas, she is so bloody lazy - it doesn’t take that much effort to pull a tree apart. Oh shit that’s right she had to work 1/2 day this week, how silly of me to think she would have had time to pull it down. Between her 1/2 day at work and her couponing and filling in her 10 planners and having 2 showers a week, oh and makes the bed once a week she just does not have time for the extra things, good thing Undres only works full time and cooks all the meals and gets the kids ready for school, he has plenty of time to pull the tree down. Oh and not to forget she is also busy watching netflex and couponing vlogs, man if I was as busy as her I would be so tired as well. Moo pull that flipping tree down and get rid of the cage, start interacting with Autumn instead of just feeding her all day and plonking her in the cage to watch TV.

Whittywhitney
Learner
Learner

Post by Whittywhitney »

Her food logs are comical. All she eats is processed junk. Stuffing your face with chips, pork rinds, bacon, cheese, chocolate “fat bombs” and eggs isn’t healthy. She preaches she just wants to be healthy and isn’t too worried about losing weight but yet eats total crap. Wake up Melissa! You’re home all freaking day! Get off your lazy ass and cook something from scratch, clean your house, do your laundry! :FU:

emmalu1984
Informer
Informer

Post by emmalu1984 »

I need the receipts. I need a picture of her scale showing her first weigh in and the last one. Cus eating all that crap and not exercising at all I call it b.s!

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Funnygirl7899
Informer
Informer

Post by Funnygirl7899 »

Can someone screenshot her MfP and share??

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

Funnygirl7899 wrote:Can someone screenshot her MfP and share??
I'll try

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

Thought it'd be easier to just post her mfp in it's own thread.
viewtopic.php?f=158&t=33253

Funnygirl7899
Informer
Informer

Post by Funnygirl7899 »

Thanks!

It looks like she’s just eating a lot of cheese and not a lot of veggies.

She seems happier but probably because she’s shopping again (guess all the couponing stuff went into her bathroom...not the stockpile?) and not having to take care of her family.

So when Maddie was little they just left the dogs downstairs all the time and played upstairs? Geez why even have animals??

Justtosee
Learner
Learner

Post by Justtosee »

silent_undress wrote:Thought it'd be easier to just post her mfp in it's own thread.
viewtopic.php?f=158&t=33253
The sodium intake ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsb2007
Informer
Informer

Post by dsb2007 »

The whole point of keto is similar to Atkins. You "starve" your body of carbohydrates so your body burns fat for energy. There is no modified keto. If you have carbs along with the high fat proteins, you will eventually gain weight. She is an idiot. If she wants to modify it, she needs to have low fat protein and lay off the chicarrones.

pleaseandcarrots
Learner
Learner

Post by pleaseandcarrots »

I don't care about her weight loss journey. Look at her family. It is not going to happen.

Maybe she should put down the pork rinds and stop being such a shit mother. At least auh-dumb has been let out of the cage.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

emmalu1984
Informer
Informer

Post by emmalu1984 »

dsb2007 wrote:The whole point of keto is similar to Atkins. You "starve" your body of carbohydrates so your body burns fat for energy. There is no modified keto. If you have carbs along with the high fat proteins, you will eventually gain weight. She is an idiot. If she wants to modify it, she needs to have low fat protein and lay off the chicarrones.
It's funny cus we're Mexican and my husband watches the vlogs with me sometimes. And he was like she's in a diet & eating chicharrones? I'm like I guess Image He said maybe her husband likes her big and lied that chicharrones are healthy Lmaooo

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

silent_undress
Informer
Informer

Post by silent_undress »

Justtosee wrote:
silent_undress wrote:Thought it'd be easier to just post her mfp in it's own thread.
<a class="vglnk" href="https://gurugoss ... 58&t=33253[/quote" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>gurugossiper</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>viewtopic</span><span>.</span><span>php</span><span>?</span><span>f</span><span>=</span><span>158</span><span>&</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>33253</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span><span>][/</span><span>quote</span></a>]

The sodium intake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah it's nuts that she thinks how she's eating is gonna make her lose weight and get healthy. And I def don't think that she is measuring and weighing her portions out, so those numbers is basically her eyeballing it. That's gonna work out great.

dominoginger77
Debater
Debater

Post by dominoginger77 »

Is she for real with what she is eating on the "modified keto" I am currently Keto and in comparison that is shocking. She is going to gain weight faster than ever now.

guru_shmooroo
Talker
Talker

Post by guru_shmooroo »

dominoginger77 wrote:Is she for real with what she is eating on the "modified keto" I am currently Keto and in comparison that is shocking. She is going to gain weight faster than ever now.
Guaranteed that if someone in the comments pointed out to her that there is no such thing as “modified keto” they would be labeled as a hater. Her minions are ridiculous and she can’t take constructive criticism whatsover...so the comment section would be deadly. So when her fat ass balloons to 350, I’m gonna laugh so hard. Keep on drinking protein shakes, eating bacon and STILL stuff your fat face with Doritos, we’ll all be here shaking our heads at you, Moo!

Whittywhitney
Learner
Learner

Post by Whittywhitney »

That sodium intake is CRAZY. She literally knows nothing about nutrition. Jesus

Return to “hkitty1122”