MEGab!tch & yerrahugeb!tch - Part 40

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: MEGab!tch & yerrahugeb!tch - Part 40

Post by Lipstickqueen »

acamero7 wrote:I just read an article about a woman who was unknowingly poisoning her cat with an essential oils diffuser she bought off amazon. The cat wasn’t showing symptoms at first but after a few weeks she noticed a serious change in behavior and he wasn’t stable on his feet.
Made me angry because if this happened to Greyson, Meg would probably never realize it was something SHE was doing wrong as a pet owner. She’d find someone or something else to blame.
Yes I saw that post on Facebook, too! We already know that Meg would just feed him chicken and pumpkin and not take him to the vet. Hopefully she'll see that post, but the one I saw didn't mention dogs so she probably won't even think she's doing anything wrong.

I really worry that Greyson is actually very sick. No dog throws up as much as he does and he has like no energy. Would the people working at the groomers/daycare be able to notice that he is dehydrated/sick?

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

So I'm not sure how to post a picture on here but did anyone else see that tweet responding to her twitter post about not knowing what she wants in life? Some idiot girl told her she needs to get married and Meg was agreeing with her. Someone please screenshot it so everyone else can see it?

I've literally never seen someone as desperate as her when it comes to marriage/having kids. She seriously believes getting married will fix all of her problems. She is batshit insane! it doesn't help that most of her moronic minions pressure her about it too and think she needs to get married to Anthony.

PlainJane
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by PlainJane »

The true meaning of marriage has been destroyed because of girls exactly like these!

Pink274
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pink274 »

My god these people are fucking ape shit psychotic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lipstickqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lipstickqueen »

How can someone be so publicly desperate to get married?! It's so embarrassing how she was so sure he was going to propose in the summer that she mentioned it in a vlog. Fast forward to January and still no sign of a proposal!
Married people still have problems, Meg. You will still have anxiety and depression even after you get married!

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

LaurenLove wrote:So I'm not sure how to post a picture on here but did anyone else see that tweet responding to her twitter post about not knowing what she wants in life? Some idiot girl told her she needs to get married and Meg was agreeing with her. Someone please screenshot it so everyone else can see it?

I've literally never seen someone as desperate as her when it comes to marriage/having kids. She seriously believes getting married will fix all of her problems. She is batshit insane! it doesn't help that most of her moronic minions pressure her about it too and think she needs to get married to Anthony.
I did and I cant believe how utterly pathetic she is. As usual, Megan thinks that (fill in the blank) Is going to fix everything that is wrong with her and her life. She lacks such self reflection that she thinks a piece of paper is going to suddenly turn her negative personality into a happy one, that it's going to make her weight suddenly drop off and make her be confident, that it's going to make her failed YouTube "career" suddenly take off with a million subscribers and a dozen of other things about herself that she blames other people or things for how she feels. She makes Anthony responsible for her happiness which is so pathetic and a recipe for a failed marriage IF it even got there after a proposal.

Pink274
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pink274 »

I’m screaming over the first reply

Zebra Stripes
Debater
Debater

Post by Zebra Stripes »

the way she shakes everything before she drinks it makes me FUCKING ENRAGED (7:35 of her latest vlog, wtf)

Pink274
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pink274 »

Zebra Stripes wrote:the way she shakes everything before she drinks it makes me FUCKING ENRAGED (7:35 of her latest vlog, wtf)
Don’t forget the way she sticks out her tongue and makes out with the straw

Post by Guest »

ackaok wrote:Image

The true meaning of marriage has been destroyed because of girls exactly like these!
Desperate. As. Shit. What a sad life

Post by Guest »

Does she realize that she will still be clueless about what she wants in life if she’s married? The only difference is she will be married

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

:rofl:
Wtf does she think will happen after the party ? Your still gonna be paying for that space your living at . With Rat still not doing shit ?

Post by Guest »

Another response. These are temporary things. She thinks her life will change because of something that lasts a few months to a year? What about after? God she’s so pathetic

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

Omfg I'm dead. She must be trolling. I mean someone really can't be this stupid right? She wants to get married because she thinks it will be fun to plan a wedding? Boy is she in for a rude awakening.

Pink274
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pink274 »

That response right there confirms every reason she shouldn’t get married. I want to get married to MY boyfriend because I’m ridiculously in love with him and he is the most amazing human in the world and I can’t imagine another day on this earth without being with him.
I don’t give TWO fucks about “looking forward to a wedding”
Get real you fucking cow.

nursekimmiexo
Learner
Learner

Post by nursekimmiexo »

Keepcalmandblushon's video about her husband leaving her will be Meh if they get married.

Post by Guest »

Right, planning my wedding was so stressful and I was so glad when it was over so I could enjoy my wedding day and just be married to my guy lol

alohaSpicoli
Talker
Talker

Post by alohaSpicoli »

starsicle11 wrote:The longer they go without seeing Bella.. the creepier that intro gets. Bella hasn’t been in a single vlog since she changed it. It makes absolutely no sense for Bella to be in that intro. Meg is fucking batshit crazy.

She’s also always itching her hair, picking her ears and nose... is she really that unaware of herself? She’s on camera filming herself for fucks sake. :?
Not only is it creepy & weird, but it's false advertising too. I'm sure there have been new watchers who see that banner & think they're tuning in to a family channel, only to be disappointed b/c that little girl is nowhere to be seen. Yes, I know she shows rando babies all the time, but not everyone who loves kids also loves babies.

Pink274
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pink274 »

She needs to have this engrained in her head. Always obsessed with something, living in the future.

nursegirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nursegirl123 »

Also once she gets married she will be off of her parents insurance Im assuming. so...that right there will be an issue since I doubt either of their jobs offer health insurance. So that will be an extra expense that i'm sure will cause problems. Getting married isn't all rainbows and butterflies like she thinks it's going to be. It's gong to be exactly like it is now with more responsibilities.

Return to “Megan Leigh”