MEGab!tch & yerrahugeb!tch - Part 40

xdegausser
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: MEGab!tch & yerrahugeb!tch - Part 40

Post by xdegausser »

This bitch sitting on her ass in front of the tv judging women and saying their voices are annoying while she turns off her comments so “haters” can’t voice their opinions?

Forever Blue
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Forever Blue »

Her latest vlog content had absolutely nothing to do w/ her vlog title! So yeah, clickbait, I know. I wonder what percentage of us on THIS board are her total subscribers? It would be interesting to know. I wish we could ALL refrain & not watch her vids for like a solid month (no matter how many vids she puts up) so she & we could see truly how much of an impact just us on here have. I know I can stop watching her for a month, but we need a whole bunch of us because you know the whole power in #s thing.

1-5 little people not watching for a month isn't going to do anything. Let's say there's 300-400 of us at least, now we're talking! That will put a dent in things.
SapphireJewel21 wrote:Losing weight is 80% diet, 20% exercise. She can work out all she wants, she won’t lose any weight if she continues to eat garbage.
Twenty minutes of walking burns about 100 calories (she stated in her vlog that she did twenty minutes of cardio, if she was running or doing something more strenuous than walking she may have burned a little bit more than 100 calories).
Her smoothie alone has to be at least 500, chipotle about 1,000 calories.
She really needs to eat healthy if she wants to lose weight, and check what’s in the food she’s eating. Just because it’s called “slim and trim” doesn’t mean drinking it will make you slim and trim :roll: Kind if like how she buys lean cuisine meals which are terrible for you.
Yep, she's nowhere close to being active enough to supercede what she eats & drinks. She needs to finally get serious, get a personal trainer & actually work hard to exercise AND eat right! She's ONLY in her 20s. If she doesn't look good now, it will only go downhill. Don't get me wrong people...I'm not saying that people in their 30s, 40s, 50s can't look good, but the 20s are like THE PRIME decade & she's wasting them away looking like some haggish slob. Why look like in you're (insert older age here) when you don't have to?!

it's just like if you smoke, but don't drink or vice versa, that's not good either. They're BOTH bad. Just like w/ her looks. I don't understand her logic of always getting her nails done, but have that plain-ass, no-makeup mug w/ her hair looking like a rat's nest. What's the HIGHER priority, your nails OR your face for God's sake?!
MichelleD86 wrote:Lol at her looking for recommendations on an all natural laundry detergent, and saying she's also changing all her cleaning products to all natural. Perhaps she's been reading everyone's comments about all the chemicals and smells making her and Greyson sick all the time?
I SURELY hope she reads these comments on here!
ackaok wrote:...Also the fact she thinks you don’t need spf in the winter... :roll:
Doesn't this bitch know anything?! It's still best to wear sunscreen even in the snow because the sun rays still bounce off the surface of the snow. Anyone don't believe me? Here's one of many links that explains why:
https://www.goddessgarden.com/blog/five ... he-winter/

KUWTI
Learner
Learner

Post by KUWTI »

Did anyone else notice she has at least two of the New Car Scent air freshener trees in the car in her latest vlog (one on her blinker & one hanging from her rear view mirror)? First off, that scent makes me want to puke. Secondly, why two of them in a small SUV that your dog is in? I'm sure she also has at least one B&BW scentportable or some vent sticks/essential oil diffuser. Vom!

Duckdressing89
Debater
Debater

Post by Duckdressing89 »

Lurker2012 wrote:Why isn't anyone calling her out for her deliberate clickbait title and it being a sponsored video. She literally repeated the same verbatim shit word for word about the bra company as she did the first sponsored video last month . She was practically rolling her eyes in annoyance that she even had to film it.

What's up with her, "I've deciding to continue the vlogs after vlogcember" What?? Vlogging is your JOB megan! Especially being that she herself knows that her beauty channel is dead and she herself stated she wanted to do more vlogging, grow her vkog channel, focus on vlog channel and blah, blah, blah. The shit thst comes out of her mouh makes absolutely no sense, ever.
Speaking of the bras. As if she’s that large in a cup size. No way she’s a 34D. She’s got more back fat than she’s got tits and that’s all there is to it.

Duckdressing89
Debater
Debater

Post by Duckdressing89 »

Forever Blue wrote:Her latest vlog content had absolutely nothing to do w/ her vlog title! So yeah, clickbait, I know. I wonder what percentage of us on THIS board are her total subscribers? It would be interesting to know. I wish we could ALL refrain & not watch her vids for like a solid month (no matter how many vids she puts up) so she & we could see truly how much of an impact just us on here have. I know I can stop watching her for a month, but we need a whole bunch of us because you know the whole power in #s thing.

1-5 little people not watching for a month isn't going to do anything. Let's say there's 300-400 of us at least, now we're talking! That will put a dent in things.
SapphireJewel21 wrote:Losing weight is 80% diet, 20% exercise. She can work out all she wants, she won’t lose any weight if she continues to eat garbage.
Twenty minutes of walking burns about 100 calories (she stated in her vlog that she did twenty minutes of cardio, if she was running or doing something more strenuous than walking she may have burned a little bit more than 100 calories).
Her smoothie alone has to be at least 500, chipotle about 1,000 calories.
She really needs to eat healthy if she wants to lose weight, and check what’s in the food she’s eating. Just because it’s called “slim and trim” doesn’t mean drinking it will make you slim and trim :roll: Kind if like how she buys lean cuisine meals which are terrible for you.
Yep, she's nowhere close to being active enough to supercede what she eats & drinks. She needs to finally get serious, get a personal trainer & actually work hard to exercise AND eat right! She's ONLY in her 20s. If she doesn't look good now, it will only go downhill. Don't get me wrong people...I'm not saying that people in their 30s, 40s, 50s can't look good, but the 20s are like THE PRIME decade & she's wasting them away looking like some haggish slob. Why look like in you're (insert older age here) when you don't have to?!

it's just like if you smoke, but don't drink or vice versa, that's not good either. They're BOTH bad. Just like w/ her looks. I don't understand her logic of always getting her nails done, but have that plain-ass, no-makeup mug w/ her hair looking like a rat's nest. What's the HIGHER priority, your nails OR your face for God's sake?!
MichelleD86 wrote:Lol at her looking for recommendations on an all natural laundry detergent, and saying she's also changing all her cleaning products to all natural. Perhaps she's been reading everyone's comments about all the chemicals and smells making her and Greyson sick all the time?
I SURELY hope she reads these comments on here!
ackaok wrote:...Also the fact she thinks you don’t need spf in the winter... :roll:
Doesn't this bitch know anything?! It's still best to wear sunscreen even in the snow because the sun rays still bounce off the surface of the snow. Anyone don't believe me? Here's one of many links that explains why:
<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.goddessgarden.com/blog/five ... he-winter/" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>goddessgarden</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>blog</span><span>/</span><span>five</span><span>-</span><span>reasons</span><span>-</span><span>to</span><span>-</span><span>wear</span><span>-</span><span>sunscreen</span><span>-</span><span>in</span><span>-</span><span>the</span><span>-</span><span>winter</span><span>/</span></a>
Double post. But she’s a twit, I like how she’s saying she doesn’t need SPF in the winter and the fucking sun is legit setting in the background behind her head. Someone needs to punch her and see if that’ll give her some sense.

iloveeyoursmile
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iloveeyoursmile »

if she edited the clips in the way they were filmed then she literally did not change for two days :barf: talk about hygiene!!!!! tbh i wouldn't be surprised if she slept in that outfit as well.

(she's wearing the same stuff when shes talking about bras and in the car the next day)

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

Her hand with the nail shape remind me of a turtle lol

Gee Megan thank you so much for vlogging for us we appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

xdegausser wrote:This bitch sitting on her ass in front of the tv judging women and saying their voices are annoying while she turns off her comments so “haters” can’t voice their opinions?
YES!!!!!!!! Just like she had the BALLS to comment on the Shay whatever relationship (idk who they are)

Post by Guest »

xdegausser wrote:This bitch sitting on her ass in front of the tv judging women and saying their voices are annoying while she turns off her comments so “haters” can’t voice their opinions?
YES!!!!!!!! Just like she had the BALLS to comment on the Shay whatever relationship (idk who they are)

SucculentsandCactus
Learner
Learner

Post by SucculentsandCactus »

MichelleD86 wrote:If I had a dollar for every time she posted a snap of the tv from that same damn spot on the couch
That’s what I’m saying! Hahaha

Forever Blue
Informer
Informer

Post by Forever Blue »

iloveeyoursmile wrote:if she edited the clips in the way they were filmed then she literally did not change for two days :barf: talk about hygiene!!!!! tbh i wouldn't be surprised if she slept in that outfit as well.

(she's wearing the same stuff when shes talking about bras and in the car the next day)
In the 2nd scene in the car, she said, "Filmed earlier in the day...2pm" OR so she wants us to think, so if that's true, then yes, she'd have the same clothing on describing the bras as she was in the car because in reality (if she's telling the truth) the car scene was earlier that day & the bras description was later in the day as she said.

Maybe the company sponsoring her instructed her that the bra description MUST BE talked about 1st, so she just reversed the scenes so the description would be 1st so she'd be compliant w/ the sponsor's rules.

But yeah, the way she looks, I wouldn't doubt that she wears & sleeps in the same outfits for 2-3 days in a row.

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

Duckdressing89 wrote:
Lurker2012 wrote:Why isn't anyone calling her out for her deliberate clickbait title and it being a sponsored video. She literally repeated the same verbatim shit word for word about the bra company as she did the first sponsored video last month . She was practically rolling her eyes in annoyance that she even had to film it.

What's up with her, "I've deciding to continue the vlogs after vlogcember" What?? Vlogging is your JOB megan! Especially being that she herself knows that her beauty channel is dead and she herself stated she wanted to do more vlogging, grow her vkog channel, focus on vlog channel and blah, blah, blah. The shit thst comes out of her mouh makes absolutely no sense, ever.
Speaking of the bras. As if she’s that large in a cup size. No way she’s a 34D. She’s got more back fat than she’s got tits and that’s all there is to it.
34D?? Is that what the zoom in of her bra size showed?!? Yeah flipping right Meg. Theres no way in hell she is a D cup NOR a C cup --- more like a 40A or B with her huge hunchback of Notre Dame body.

And Im wondering if this is the brand video that she said like over 2 weeks ago that she said she had to get up... either A. It is and she was too damn lazy to even film a decent sponsored dedicates video amd she just threw it in her vlog video. Or B. That was another video that she was supposed to do and still sitting on her ass with/company still waiting.

Do you guys remember another one of her sponsored vkogs she did in November with the smile corrector company. That was such an obvious quick Video She did for fast money because we haven't heard a peep about it like she promised she would update everyone on. It makes me sick tbat she gets to pay her rent from a shitty, low quality and lied about advertising. And now her clickbait vlog titles. Shes already hanging on by thread, she better watch it.

Forever Blue
Informer
Informer

Post by Forever Blue »

Yeah, I was looking at that bra tag too to see her size & I would have never guessed 34D. If I had to take a good guess, I would guess 36 or 38 B.

Right, nothing more about that dental trays video too when ant helped her make the implants. She could at least give a little update. Many of US could vlog so much better than her right this second, I'm sure!

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

Forever Blue wrote:Yeah, I was looking at that bra tag too to see her size & I would have never guessed 34D. If I had to take a good guess, I would guess 36 or 38 B.

Right, nothing more about that dental trays video too when ant helped her make the implants. She could at least give a little update. Many of US could vlog so much better than her right this second, I'm sure!
There's no update because it never happened. She filmed that vid, threw the shit in her bathroom drawer and checked it off her kaching money making sponsored video for the month. Shes so beyond lazy I have no words

xokisstherain
Informer
Informer

Post by xokisstherain »

These companies that sponsor and send her shit... do they also pay her or just send her free products?
:love2: #savegreyson

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

xokisstherain wrote:These companies that sponsor and send her shit... do they also pay her or just send her free products?
Both :? It really shows how desperate she is for quick money when she does sponsored videos for cheap ass clothes and gimmick products that noone gives a shit about or buys on their own. When you look at the types of sponsored videos that Megan VERSUS other respected Youtubers film it is one more example of what a joke she is in the beauty community & on YT in general. She still doesn't deserve a single box of PR. She tried so desperately hard to get in with morphe because those affikiates make bank, but nope, morphe didnt take the bait even though meg suddenly started kissing their asses and talking ab them in her videos. All these companies have had an eye on meg over the years and know the shit quality of vlogs and beauty videos that she puts out and they gave up on her YEARS ago. :tu: Megans vocabulary is so limited and her ability to communicate is so poor that noone wants to have her advertise their products for them and I don't blame them one bit.

leeanngrz
Talker
Talker

Post by leeanngrz »

Yeah. But, I have to get up and go to work and be a productive member of society. Whether it makes me happy or not. Ass.Image

tanita
Learner
Learner

Post by tanita »

This girl will never be happy, she has everything an still is not happy, she wants to have a kid desperately. The new intro with the boyfriend´s daughter.. really??? her mother agrees with that?? is so strange..she treats all the kids around like her sons... also why she make a question in her last vlog but don´t admit comments..?? anyway I do not see it.. seems sooooo boring

bebee__x
Debater
Debater

Post by bebee__x »

this girl has everything and she‘s still unhappy. works the absolute bare minimum and can still throw money out the window plus afford 2.2k house. She‘s healthy (relatively, her mindset is definitely not healthy) she has a loving family, a boyfriend of 5 years, an adorable dog, a great car........ what more do you need, Meg? what is it that you are so desperately hoping for in 2018? A proposal? well, it will not make your blues go away, that‘s for sure. And let me tell you another thing, meg, 2018 is not going to burn the calories for you just because it isn‘t an odd number. You have to move in order to change your life! Get Up! go to the gym daily! go for walks with grey! make videos that you are interested in, spend time with kenzie, learn how to cook, read more, open your mind to learning new things and growing! YOU HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO DO ALL THAT! „normal“ people have to get up and work a 9-5 job, sometimes even longer, 5-7 days a week, those people STILL make time to cook, work out, walk their dogs, clean, shop and keep a relationship in tact. WHAT ON EARTH GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT YOU DON‘T HAVE TIME AND IT‘S TOO MUCH FOR YOU? I wouldn‘t trade lives with you but I would love to trade my free time with yours, that‘s for sure. I‘d use my time more productively. NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE FOR 2018, MEG. Not until you decide to stop being so utterly lazy. When the youtube & sponsorships end, I really want to see you try to handle a REAL JOB. I would pay money to see you try fuctioning in the real world, now wouldn‘t that be a freakin shit show seeing you and hearing you complain that you have to work for your money for a change.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

bebee__x
Debater
Debater

Post by bebee__x »

jellyxbean wrote:
fashionnic wrote:In the bra ad part, she said that she had company over and that is why there was noise in the background....girl why are you filming your new "sexy" bras while you have company in the next room? Don't you plan anything out or have any self awareness?

I don't even think she got the oil change because there is no way that in a little over 2 hours she could go to the gym, pick up a prescription, get a smoothie, get chipotle and an oil change...she had like an hour to kill STILL! why not stay at the gym longer or actually GET YOUR OIL CHANGED?

Now the next vlog will be complaining about how she needs to get an oil change because she was so busy and didn't have time before. :roll:

Also, I don't understand why she is saying she wants to change all her cleaning products to natural/organic? I mean if that is what you want to do, go for it but for her it makes no sense - since when are you all into all natural stuff? Her lifestyle is not in any way, shape or form "natural" or "organic" so lets just change our hand soap and laundry detergent so that we seem natural and organic? It is so oxymoron to me!
She's just saying she wants to switch to natural cleaning products because she wants Grove Collaborative to send her free shit. All the cleaning YouTubers I watch get stuff sent to them by grove.
Watch, pretty soon she will get it too. It makes me so mad.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

of course! because since her comments on yt are disabled, her minions are going to tweet her the companies... and then the companies will take notice, look at her sub count and contact her for the free shit. Meg knows how to get free shit. Watch in 2 weeks, she‘s never going to mention the all natural cleaning stuff ever again.

Return to “Megan Leigh”