Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Port-A-John Coward Fuckian - Part 9

Post by fabulosita »

jacattack wrote:
diomia wrote:
Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:I looked to see if this was posted but couldn't find it...anyways...

He's a greedy little weasel!

Get a job fuckian!

So wait, his cosmetics sold out but he can't afford his car insurance? But he can afford to hypothetically paint his car purple?

Also, for the next thread name I suggest John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian
Yes to this thread name!!!

Love how Mango Tea commented on him asking for amazon prime account det's :rofl:

Also this asking for money is disgusting. I would NEVER ask for money, ever. I would jokingly say, give me a million dollars or something but it would CLEARLY be a joke. If they offered me anything I would refuse whereas you can see John would take all the handouts he could get. He is one of these boys that don't grow up. His followers must be akin to those of Logan Paul (I didn't know who he was until he was on the news haha), but i figure they have to be young like that and see him doing no wrong despite everything they do going against how society works. All I know is that when things on youtube end for them, they are gonna get a rude shock and I hope I am there to laugh at them.

Sorry for the rant!
I always feel strange when someone is asking for money, those gofundme or Tumblr's paypal posts... In most cases these are people who happen to be in really bad times and in need of those money, and if someone is willing to donate, what's my problem? But it somehow doesn't sound right to me.

Here I am, shyly thinking about taking second cat (costs, vet, food, etc) and thinking should I buy a new book or should I save those money for "dark hour", and here are people who are asking others for luxury items without having ANY job. I get that right now a laptop is a much needed thing, but I remember when I was using comps at library, when I was buying clothes at SHs, reading borrowed books, buying food that has reduced prices, etc. etc. You know, regular things you do when your budget is tight. I wasn't asking others for money, justadjusting my needs a bit. There is nothing wrong if you need cash for medicines, flat, food- those things are a must. Super expensive computer is not. Bday party is not a must.

John, learn to live as most of us live. You won't be a celebrity, sorry.
I sensed tension and came as fast as I could!

Nepenthe
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Nepenthe »

Sezzamate wrote:If you think about it tho, when youtubers make videos and they get information from Guru Gossip, they they have to first get the information, then film the video and then edit and upload. So for them to get the vid out there it takes a while. Also a lot of those subscribers don't use guru gossip, so they get their information first from Youtube.
Yep, we are sitting front row. We are VIP. :tu:
<3

Helenanders
Talker
Talker

Post by Helenanders »

fabulosita wrote:
jacattack wrote:
diomia wrote:
Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:I looked to see if this was posted but couldn't find it...anyways...

Get a job fuckian!

So wait, his cosmetics sold out but he can't afford his car insurance? But he can afford to hypothetically paint his car purple?

Also, for the next thread name I suggest John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian
Yes to this thread name!!!

Love how Mango Tea commented on him asking for amazon prime account det's :rofl:

Also this asking for money is disgusting. I would NEVER ask for money, ever. I would jokingly say, give me a million dollars or something but it would CLEARLY be a joke. If they offered me anything I would refuse whereas you can see John would take all the handouts he could get. He is one of these boys that don't grow up. His followers must be akin to those of Logan Paul (I didn't know who he was until he was on the news haha), but i figure they have to be young like that and see him doing no wrong despite everything they do going against how society works. All I know is that when things on youtube end for them, they are gonna get a rude shock and I hope I am there to laugh at them.

Sorry for the rant!
I always feel strange when someone is asking for money, those gofundme or Tumblr's paypal posts... In most cases these are people who happen to be in really bad times and in need of those money, and if someone is willing to donate, what's my problem? But it somehow doesn't sound right to me.

Here I am, shyly thinking about taking second cat (costs, vet, food, etc) and thinking should I buy a new book or should I save those money for "dark hour", and here are people who are asking others for luxury items without having ANY job. I get that right now a laptop is a much needed thing, but I remember when I was using comps at library, when I was buying clothes at SHs, reading borrowed books, buying food that has reduced prices, etc. etc. You know, regular things you do when your budget is tight. I wasn't asking others for money, justadjusting my needs a bit. There is nothing wrong if you need cash for medicines, flat, food- those things are a must. Super expensive computer is not. Bday party is not a must.

John, learn to live as most of us live. You won't be a celebrity, sorry.
Completely agree, John if you can't afford your car insurance get the bus like the rest of us instead of scamming your child followers out of their pocket money. Public transport in Manchester is pretty good so you don't even need a car.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Who is this f**king 'we' he keeps talking about ..... Pay for your own insurance F**kian like the rest of us plebs have to do ! OMFG He grinds my gears ....If you cannot afford to keep a car - don't f**king buy one ...or better still...ask your mum, dad or brother....

URGH!!! I cannot be doing with 'begging'..... he reckons he had sold 25,000 lipkits so why is he struggling to raise £500? :(
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Helenanders
Talker
Talker

Post by Helenanders »

also notice how he phrases it 'if we could raise' using 'we' and 'raise' he's trying to manipulate his followers into feeling like they're give money to charity or something. It's a really off way of phrasing and it doesnt sit well with me

fabulosita
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fabulosita »

I do not want to edit my post for a 4th time, so lil disclaimer: there is nothing wrong if you are asking for money for medicines or food AND trying to get your *** together in the same time.

But asking for money while you are doing nothing to get a job if you are healthy is... wrong?

There was a person who wrote a very tearful post about starving, hard situation. There were pics of their pets who were also starving, with caption "it's not all of our pets".
It really angered me. I love animals. I would love to have at least 4 cats and it would be possible with my flat, and with my earnings. That is- if all of them would be healthy. Because vets are so expensive here, and I know that 2 is the most I can have. Any more- and if emergency happens, I would have to borrow money from my family or friend. So as I wrote I am slowly considering getting second cat.
We cannot have it all. We have to balance our live's costs and what we can have. Like Helenaders said- if car is too expensive for you, sell it. If you are living in city, you usually can live without it.
I think that we are too dependable on others and when cirisis hits (and let's face it, John is at "red alarm" stage) all we can think of is asking on internet.

Or maybe I am just judging because I got some infection, and should stay quiet.
I sensed tension and came as fast as I could!

jacattack
Informer
Informer

Post by jacattack »

fabulosita wrote:I do not want to edit my post for a 4th time, so lil disclaimer: there is nothing wrong if you are asking for money for medicines or food AND trying to get your *** together in the same time.

But asking for money while you are doing nothing to get a job if you are healthy is... wrong?

There was a person who wrote a very tearful post about starving, hard situation. There were pics of their pets who were also starving, with caption "it's not all of our pets".
It really angered me. I love animals. I would love to have at least 4 cats and it would be possible with my flat, and with my earnings. That is- if all of them would be healthy. Because vets are so expensive here, and I know that 2 is the most I can have. Any more- and if emergency happens, I would have to borrow money from my family or friend. So as I wrote I am slowly considering getting second cat.
We cannot have it all. We have to balance our live's costs and what we can have. Like Helenaders said- if car is too expensive for you, sell it. If you are living in city, you usually can live without it.
I think that we are too dependable on others and when cirisis hits (and let's face it, John is at "red alarm" stage) all we can think of is asking on internet.

Or maybe I am just judging because I got some infection, and should stay quiet.
I think there are certain situation where it is ok to ask for money. Like those fundraising for kids whose parents have died or situations like that. What John is doing is begging for luxuries.

He is the spawn of a comfortably middle class family and is entitled and expects something for nothing. He is not on the same level as the people who truly need the money.

dalekmyballs
Talker
Talker

Post by dalekmyballs »

Did anyone else happen to catch this earlier? Who’s face is he using as a filter?Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chocolatebox28
Talker
Talker

Post by Chocolatebox28 »

auntiflo13 wrote:Who is this f**king 'we' he keeps talking about ..... Pay for your own insurance F**kian like the rest of us plebs have to do ! OMFG He grinds my gears ....If you cannot afford to keep a car - don't f**king buy one ...or better still...ask your mum, dad or brother....

URGH!!! I cannot be doing with 'begging'..... he reckons he had sold 25,000 lipkits so why is he struggling to raise £500? :(

That mofo ain't struggling, he just doesn't want to spend his money....he wants other peoples

Dmari_86
Debater
Debater

Post by Dmari_86 »

dalekmyballs wrote:Did anyone else happen to catch this earlier? Who’s face is he using as a filter?Image

Francine's? She did just get a bunch of lip filler recently.

Blue-nugget
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Blue-nugget »

Get a job fuckian!

The painting car snap is old. It has been mentioned in part 3 on page 27. It was around the time he made the laura lee pallete videos. He kept making bad amaranth jokes :?

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Dmari_86 wrote:
dalekmyballs wrote:Did anyone else happen to catch this earlier? Who’s face is he using as a filter?Image

Francine's? She did just get a bunch of lip filler recently.
YIKES! That’s just wrong. I hope Peppa is hiding somewhere safe. :rofl:
Same shit, different day

kittie_khaos
Learner
Learner

Post by kittie_khaos »

We're already about at that point of making a new thread....eek. We need to vote on a new thread name. Any suggestions?

Post by Guest »

So schamlukian are still together from the previous snaps looks like it was her...she either doesn't care about his lies or she's just like him.
Or they're a couple..my conspiracy allegedly lol

jacattack
Informer
Informer

Post by jacattack »

kittie_khaos wrote:We're already about at that point of making a new thread....eek. We need to vote on a new thread name. Any suggestions?
John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian suggested by @Diomia!!!

Post by Guest »

^ I second or third...I agree lol

Chocolatebox28
Talker
Talker

Post by Chocolatebox28 »

kittie_khaos wrote:We're already about at that point of making a new thread....eek. We need to vote on a new thread name. Any suggestions?
I'm voting for Diomia's suggestion..... John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

Am I the only one who thinks it looks like a Snapchat filter? I think it's relatively recent, and adds thin-rimmed, oversized glasses to your face.

Here's a pic of Kim Kardashian wearing it:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/ ... 655189.jpg

(I don't know why I'm so invested in this :rofl: )

ETA: image link, clarification

dalekmyballs
Talker
Talker

Post by dalekmyballs »

12thplace wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks it looks like a Snapchat filter? I think it's relatively recent, and adds thin-rimmed, oversized glasses to your face.

Here's a pic of Kim Kardashian wearing it:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/ ... 655189.jpg

(I don't know why I'm so invested in this :rofl: )

ETA: image link, clarification
That’s what I initially thought as well but if you look very close it looks like the glasses in John’s picture have a double bridge (I’m an optician IRL so I notice these kinds of things lol) which made me think he was using someone else’s face as a filter...

dalekmyballs
Talker
Talker

Post by dalekmyballs »

Chocolatebox28 wrote:
I'm voting for Diomia's suggestion..... John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I vote for that name as well

Return to “John Kuckian”