ICallItAmbrosia General Thread Part 3

kat4610
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICallItAmbrosia General Thread Part 3

Post by kat4610 »

The crop tops on her are awful. She also needs to figure out how to get a properly fitted bra. Her boobs always look ridiculous and age her in a bad way.

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

kat4610 wrote:The crop tops on her are awful. She also needs to figure out how to get a properly fitted bra. Her boobs always look ridiculous and age her in a bad way.
She has the boobs of a 40 year old woman.

*Bazinga*
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by *Bazinga* »

I had to unsub from her channel..Not many makeup looks lately...Too much random crap and her over doing it with the swear words. It just doesn't sound the same when you try so hard..

tigresslily20
Informer
Informer

Post by tigresslily20 »

I'd hate to "beat a dead horse", as Rachel would say, but she really has gained a lot of weight over the past 6 months or so. Especially in her last few videos, it's so evident how much weight she's put on (I'm blaming the drinking and poor food choices). Not to mention the tacky clothes she gets from PLNDR aren't doing her any favors. She should invest in a good dietitian and go get fitted for her bra again.

hipteenevie
Learner
Learner

Post by hipteenevie »

idk if this has been mentioned but on her website blog thing she did a post about nail polish and there's a picture of a hand with all the colours swatched and that is so not her hand...
like why didn't she use her own hand?

AN0N.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AN0N. »

lmfao omg man hand! creepy!

from her blog;
FYI: My nails were HORRIBLE when I was shooting this post, so Chris was an absolute gem and allowed me to paint his nails pastel colours and then take a million pictures of them. So special shout out to Chris for being such a good sport.

fukou
Debater
Debater

Post by fukou »

lol. "#eatclean" with a mountain of mashed potatoes

wishuponastar
Talker
Talker

Post by wishuponastar »

fukou wrote:lol. "#eatclean" with a mountain of mashed potatoes
she was being sarcastic

littleyellowspider
Learner
Learner

Post by littleyellowspider »

wishuponastar wrote:
fukou wrote:lol. "#eatclean" with a mountain of mashed potatoes
she was being sarcastic

Why does she think being obnoxious like that is funny? Eating clean takes a lot of hard work and dedication, something her fat, lazy ass will never be able to do. Don't patronize other peoples choices just because you're an insecure bitch and can't find it within yourself to even attempt to take care of yourself properly.

talkaboutit
Informer
Informer

Post by talkaboutit »

being 21 has done her no favors, she does look bigger.

Also, she needs to stop with the facade, as someone else has mentioned before. Who gives a shit if she's fat as shit, but don't sit there and claim to lose weight, to love your body, that thin people have privilege, to be a weight loss queen, and to eat healthy while putting up pictures of your baked sugar goods all the time. She makes herself a mockery. I wouldn't really care, or comment on her weight if it just was what it was, but she's obviously ashamed of it, and tries to make it appear like she isn't. She needs to make up her mind.

coquettish
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by coquettish »

I like Rachel in small doses, but lately she's been way too overboard. And now she's selling clothes on her website? Uh what?

nomimalone
Learner
Learner

Post by nomimalone »

I can't wait to see her Draw My Life tag. "Here's something shitty I did....here's something shitty I did....told everyone I had cancer....BON TON"

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

I'm quite interested to see if she'll even mention that stuff, even though she's admitted it before.

trainedwreck
Talker
Talker

Post by trainedwreck »

HattieChaos wrote:I'm quite interested to see if she'll even mention that stuff, even though she's admitted it before.
She probably will in passsing like "When I was 16 i was a pretty shitty person. I lied about stuff blah blah blah" so when people critisize her for not mentioning it, she can say "Nope! I mentioned it at xyz time in the video!"
Thats what she does on her tumblr a lot, she doesn't mention WHAT she lied about just that she did lie about "foolish" things.

She can't remention it because some of her followers or minons might see a damn flaw in her.

herbalrock
Learner
Learner

Post by herbalrock »

This is super random and kind of like yeah, we all know this, but holy fucking shit she looks so amazing a year ago. Not only with her weight, but her makeup was better and she just seemed healthier and not anywhere near as obnoxious. Swearing once in a while in her videos was okay, not every other damn ass word like she motherfucking tries to do now and overkill the shit out of it. Why can't her makeup go back to that at the very least? And I like her hair in that braid. Such a shame :( Also does anyone feel like she's been progressively making her wing more prominent? It just seems to be getting winged out more. Less is more, sweety.

volume
Lurker
Lurker

Post by volume »

PLNDR hauls: She mentioned that they will be done monthly. Uh.. what? You can afford that on a monthly basis? I've checked out the site a few times and it's not always the cheapest (though I wouldn't say the most expensive ever either).. I think PLNDR is giving her some kind of monthly allowance to use on the site for promotion, if that's the case. IDK if she's mentioned that before or if she's actually paying for the monthly hauls. Since the rise of these hautelook type sites I'm just sooooo over fashion hauls and BS like that. I GOT THIS OFF A SITE THAT TAKES LIKE 3 WEEKS TO SHIP LAHL WHAT A GOOD DEAL THOUGH, ESPECIALLY IF I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO PAY. I'M TOTES UNIQUE EVEN THOUGH A TON OF OTHER BEAUTY YOUTUBERS GOT SITE CREDIT FROM PLNDR FOR PROMOTION, AND MY STYLE IS 100% UNIQUE TOO, EVEN THOUGH IT MAJORLY DEPENDS ON WHAT COMPANY IS GIVING ME STUFF FOR FREE~~~~~~~

I'm just like -___- I guess when you grow up in an area where all the girls are wearing juicy couture sweatsuits and uggs, Rachel's style is interesting. I grew up/live in in NYC with all these female clones of each other walking about with their Litas and hi-low skirts so I'm like meh you're like any hipster girl's style and music taste honestly. I can find 300 of you in Manhattan at any given second.

I
Have a sip of my haterade.

bewtgooru
Learner
Learner

Post by bewtgooru »

nomimalone wrote:I can't wait to see her Draw My Life tag. "Here's something shitty I did....here's something shitty I did....told everyone I had cancer....BON TON"
Hahahaha

bewtgooru
Learner
Learner

Post by bewtgooru »

volume wrote:PLNDR hauls: She mentioned that they will be done monthly. Uh.. what? You can afford that on a monthly basis? I've checked out the site a few times and it's not always the cheapest (though I wouldn't say the most expensive ever either).. I think PLNDR is giving her some kind of monthly allowance to use on the site for promotion, if that's the case. IDK if she's mentioned that before or if she's actually paying for the monthly hauls. Since the rise of these hautelook type sites I'm just sooooo over fashion hauls and BS like that. I GOT THIS OFF A SITE THAT TAKES LIKE 3 WEEKS TO SHIP LAHL WHAT A GOOD DEAL THOUGH, ESPECIALLY IF I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO PAY. I'M TOTES UNIQUE EVEN THOUGH A TON OF OTHER BEAUTY YOUTUBERS GOT SITE CREDIT FROM PLNDR FOR PROMOTION, AND MY STYLE IS 100% UNIQUE TOO, EVEN THOUGH IT MAJORLY DEPENDS ON WHAT COMPANY IS GIVING ME STUFF FOR FREE~~~~~~~

I'm just like -___- I guess when you grow up in an area where all the girls are wearing juicy couture sweatsuits and uggs, Rachel's style is interesting. I grew up/live in in NYC with all these female clones of each other walking about with their Litas and hi-low skirts so I'm like meh you're like any hipster girl's style and music taste honestly. I can find 300 of you in Manhattan at any given second.

I
Oh yeah she's definitely getting that shit for free. I think it says so in the FTC she puts at the very bottom of the description box

I don't see why PLNDR even bothers giving her free things to do these hauls, hardly anyone watches them

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

She gets them for free, yeah. Honestly, I'm glad she doesn't lie about sponsorship, her honest attitude towards sponsorship is one of the few nice things I can say about her.

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

sorry for the double post but I just saw the thumbnail for the new video, haven't watched it yet but what THE FUCK is that pose??? She looks like a blowfish??

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”