Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kuckian Star Cosmetics: JackOfAllTrades, MasterOfNone -

Post by karmatica »

karmatica wrote:
Twiglet wrote:
WaterMark_2017-12-24-12-37-51-795x539.jpeg
I was about to post the same thing. Lisa Blandino is just as unhinged as Crookian. You are the company that you keep! :roll:
This is a continuation of Lisa's responses to peoples' valid concerns about Kookian and how it could negatively impact her & her brother's brand.

Lisa's last comment was especially rich and hypocritical AF. :?

jurxssica
Learner
Learner

Post by jurxssica »

like-a-dq-blizzard wrote:
Here for the PR wrote:
like-a-dq-blizzard wrote:I'm not sure if it has been mentioned (this thread has been moving rather quickly) but Kathleen Lights and Laura Lee supported Peter Monn yesterday.

So right now, we're messing Jacyln Hill, Jackie Aina...anyone else???
It's in Aina Hyena's best interest to support Peter since its already assumed her and JK and BFFs
It really would be.

Why she likes him -- a person who does stereotypical Middle Eastern accents mocking Huda-- and admonishes J* is confusing as fuck.
When he did that I got so angry. It was the hand clap over his head after he put on an accent that got to me. The video after that one he said “making fun of an accent isn’t racist” yeah but making fun of a culture is, John. ‘BOOP’ :FU:

jurxssica
Learner
Learner

Post by jurxssica »

Off topic (I’m on my phone so idk how to do the official off topic thing, I’m sorry :( ) :
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

Post by Guest »

I wonder if Kevin James Bennett will say anything, he's usually very vocal in the beauty community and has commented on kuckians videos before, unless he doesn't want this type of drama.

like-a-dq-blizzard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by like-a-dq-blizzard »

jurxssica wrote:Off topic (I’m on my phone so idk how to do the official off topic thing, I’m sorry :( ) :
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!
Merry Christmas to you as well. <3

TwistedTransistor
Debater
Debater

Post by TwistedTransistor »

Merry Christmas everyone!
If everything what happened these days will stop John's endless lies and fraudery that would be great gift.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone!!!!! :love2: :love2: :love2:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

OnionButt
Learner
Learner

Post by OnionButt »

Merry Christmas everyone!! Be safe be kind but most importantly Don’t be JK

Vronskaya
Learner
Learner

Post by Vronskaya »

Charles Gross spoke up :D :tu:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

diomia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by diomia »

karmatica wrote:
karmatica wrote:
Twiglet wrote:
WaterMark_2017-12-24-12-37-51-795x539.jpeg
I was about to post the same thing. Lisa Blandino is just as unhinged as Crookian. You are the company that you keep! :roll:
This is a continuation of Lisa's responses to peoples' valid concerns about Kookian and how it could negatively impact her & her brother's brand.

Lisa's last comment was especially rich and hypocritical AF. :?

She has, what would be a valid point, if she weren't a well known personality. But, alas, she has chosen to publicly associate herself with both her brother's makeup and someone who is a Very Terrible Person.

You have to expect backlash. Just like with Rich Lux, Rich isn't as well known, and hasn't been as public with his relationship with John, and he's taken more of a hit than Lisa.

I mean, that's just how it works. If they were going after Francine or the photographer (please don't) that wouldn't be justified. They're not public figures, they're allowed to say "this is a private account, kindly gfto with that nonsense" Lisa, sister to Jerrod who sold a company for millions, who is active on social media, who uses her social media to further her brother's brand? Not allowed to pull that "this is a private account" bs. It's like that guy a few pages ago who said Kuckian was fine because of how he's treated his wife. Of course he's been nice to you, he can still use you. Just wait until your usefulness runs out.

Twiglet
Informer
Informer

Post by Twiglet »

So, what do you suppose this says about YT, where the video is STILL live?
WaterMark_2017-12-24-15-52-52-953x916-714x686.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ihatewatch89
Informer
Informer

Post by Ihatewatch89 »

Has John been on snap at all today? I havent seen anything since pretty early this morning.

Dmari_86
Debater
Debater

Post by Dmari_86 »

Ihatewatch89 wrote:Has John been on snap at all today? I havent seen anything since pretty early this morning.
Nope...he's gone quiet. Either he'll pop up again later this evening to tweet and delete OR he's gone into hiding again.

I'm sure he saw Jeffree's tweet and the fact that him and Peter are meeting up in a few weeks...it isn't crazy to theorize that Jeffree is going to do whatever he can to help with the legal aspect of this (whether financially or just with his connections). If John isn't scared he should be, this isn't just on the internet anymore.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Astro Nutty wrote:
monak wrote:I want his parents contacted but not like that.
Judging from kuk’s tumblr posts, both of them know what a horror their useless prick of a son is. It sounds like he doesn’t have a relationship with either of them. Their complete indifference to their son has resulted in this type of insane behaviour.

I know we're not allowed to diagnose but, the fixation on breasts must be a Freudian thing , being abandoned by one parent as a child and he hates to see anyone happy with their family - I suppose Christmas time is the worst for him in his own little mind. Seeing people on instagram and twitter with their entire family must rub John up the wrong way as he always 'kicks off' at this time of the year!

Is Lisa Blandino still going to back John up when he's behind bars? Perhaps she could get Jerrod to design a Too Faced nail file to get him out of jail! :D
We need to have someone Photoshop a TF x John Kuckian prison palette. Going with the scent theme, it can smell like a mix of unwashed butts and metal bars. And a bright orange color is a must, much like his "highly pigmented" Chinese crap. Do they wear those orange jumpsuits in the U.K.?

dailysunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by dailysunshine »

Oh I just remember, didn't John "changed" his birthday to Dec 22 as he's unwelcomed by family member on his actual birthday Nov 22? Didn't he ask fans to throw a birthday party at some sort of club? Nothing happened.
He probably is so upset and unhappy neither his actual or new birthday are celebrated and he's all alone during holiday season. So he went on to ruin someone's happy life as a gift to himself.

sweetbabyjesus
Debater
Debater

Post by sweetbabyjesus »

Charles Gross’ response

FUCK YOU JOHN
:love2: :FU:

B17
Learner
Learner

Post by B17 »

bumbling_buzzard wrote:
auntiflo13 wrote:
Astro Nutty wrote:
Judging from kuk’s tumblr posts, both of them know what a horror their useless prick of a son is. It sounds like he doesn’t have a relationship with either of them. Their complete indifference to their son has resulted in this type of insane behaviour.

I know we're not allowed to diagnose but, the fixation on breasts must be a Freudian thing , being abandoned by one parent as a child and he hates to see anyone happy with their family - I suppose Christmas time is the worst for him in his own little mind. Seeing people on instagram and twitter with their entire family must rub John up the wrong way as he always 'kicks off' at this time of the year!

Is Lisa Blandino still going to back John up when he's behind bars? Perhaps she could get Jerrod to design a Too Faced nail file to get him out of jail! :D
We need to have someone Photoshop a TF x John Kuckian prison palette. Going with the scent theme, it can smell like a mix of unwashed butts and metal bars. And a bright orange color is a must, much like his "highly pigmented" Chinese crap. Do they wear those orange jumpsuits in the U.K.?
I don't think we do wear the orange no. Orange is seen as much too colourful for a prison here hahaha
It would probably be a very grey palette. Metal bar grey, concrete grey, grey-sky grey

Dmari_86
Debater
Debater

Post by Dmari_86 »

B17 wrote:
bumbling_buzzard wrote:
auntiflo13 wrote:
Astro Nutty wrote:

I don't think we do wear the orange no. Orange is seen as much too colourful for a prison here hahaha
It would probably be a very grey palette. Metal bar grey, concrete grey, grey-sky grey
We can put a photo of him in his grey shirt on the box.

Me_me666
Debater
Debater

Post by Me_me666 »

Dmari_86 wrote:
B17 wrote:
bumbling_buzzard wrote:
We can put a photo of him in his grey shirt on the box.[/quote]

Shades can be called “what a load of shirt” “shirty content” “can’t blend for shirt” etc

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

I just thought of something. Anyone remember Melrose Place? John's spirit animal is Dr. Kimberly Shaw! She was always concocting evil plans and eventually wound up in an asylum for awhile. :rofl:

Return to “John Kuckian”