She's just as delusional as he is, jfc.

Astro Nutty
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kuckian Star Cosmetics: JackOfAllTrades, MasterOfNone -

Post by Astro Nutty »

monak wrote:I want his parents contacted but not like that.
Judging from kuk’s tumblr posts, both of them know what a horror their useless prick of a son is. It sounds like he doesn’t have a relationship with either of them. Their complete indifference to their son has resulted in this type of insane behaviour.

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

Astro Nutty wrote:
Judging from kuk’s tumblr posts, both of them know what a horror their useless prick of a son is. It sounds like he doesn’t have a relationship with either of them. Their complete indifference to their son has resulted in this type of insane behaviour.
What have his Tumblr posts said? I've always wondered what his family situation is. I assumed they financially supported him and that he filmed in their home when no one else was around. He and his brother seem to be on good terms since his brother was one of his Facebook moderators and is rumored to have tried hacking into other people's accounts to defend John.

I have always wondered what his parents think of all this. Usually I don't wonder about Youtubers' families unless they're completely crazy or embarrassing like John and Karina. The amount of scamming and lying and overall sick shit John has done is next-level. I don't think I've ever seen a more unhinged Youtuber. Well...VeganGains is unhinged and scary as fuck (especially after the state apparently lifted their ban on him getting firearms after initially declaring him too crazy to own any) but he still hasn't carried out huge scams and fabricated massive scandals with fake evidence.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Astro Nutty wrote:

I know we're not allowed to diagnose but, the fixation on breasts must be a Freudian thing , being abandoned by one parent as a child and he hates to see anyone happy with their family - I suppose Christmas time is the worst for him in his own little mind. Seeing people on instagram and twitter with their entire family must rub John up the wrong way as he always 'kicks off' at this time of the year!

Is Lisa Blandino still going to back John up when he's behind bars? Perhaps she could get Jerrod to design a Too Faced nail file to get him out of jail! :D
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

OOH, I almost forgot - here's an interesting article from the Crown Prosecution Service about what they are going to do with people who falsify social media accounts to harass someone. This includes manipulating messages and having numerous accounts from one ISP address in order to bully and harass someone http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... arges.html
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

sencha_matcha
Learner
Learner

Post by sencha_matcha »

literalgarbagehuman wrote:I don't think we should frame this as a mental illness thing. Because mental illnesses are that -- illnesses of the brain. I think JK is definitely a sociopath or a narcissist. I'm also someone who thinks those things should be kept out of the DSMV and classified in a different way because they are uncurable. I'm been diagnosed with a couple of mental illnesses (panic disorder, depression, etc) and my experience is very different from that of my mummie dearest (a certified narcissist). There's nothing inside of them except for their toxicity. People with mental illnesses have their own personalities, their own experiences and their own lives. From my experience, people with NPD or APD are just...empty shells filled with evil. There's nothing there but cruelty and manipulation. I struggle to see John as mentally ill on the same scope as me (and that does come from my bias of not wanting John to be classified in the same category as me).

I guess I have just a lot of thoughts on this, haha. What are your guys' thoughts on this? I'd love to get a different perspective :love2: :love2:
Although I'm not very knowledgable, I'll give my layman's opinion: people with mental illnesses, like anxiety and depression that you mentioned, aren't very dangerous to others. Even people with quite serious mental illnesses, like paranoid schizophrenia, usually do not harm others (I know there are cases of the mentally ill lashing out violently, but these are exceptions and not the rule). And if these people receive sympathy and adequate treatment, they get better and can function very well.

Also, these illnesses usually don't keep them from caring about others, forming meaningful bonds, loving people, being creative and insightful, contributing to society in lots of ways.

AFAIK sociopaths and narcissists do not get better with treatment and are extremely dangerous to those around them. Murderers and mass murderers are often sociopaths. Narcissists aren't usually so violent, I guess, but they are usually emotionally and verbally abusive or abusers in relationships.

Maybe in the future there will be some way to cure sociopathy and narcissism if it has an underlying biological cause, genetic or otherwise, but such a cure I think can only be found by neuroscientists or biochemists, and it won't be a psychotherapy-based cure of any sort.

sencha_matcha
Learner
Learner

Post by sencha_matcha »

CrowRot wrote:
adven wrote:Why is Rich Lux getting bullied over this now? His response was mature and he later said he contacted Peter privately, which is more than enough. At this point those going after him, seem to be thriving on the "drama" rather than actually wanting to have sincere relationships with those involved.

Honestly they (those going after rich) are acting like a load of primary school bullies, thinking that everyone should get involved in their mess without any consideration to other's situation and anxieties as well as the childish guilt by association/ sins of the father nonsense. This should have just been between Peter, John and the relevant authorities.
Unpopular opinion, but him staying silent and not actively addressing John accused Peter of being a pedophile is literally doing more harm than good. His video whining he was getting "death threats" was some of the most self-serving nonsense I've ever heard. All he had to say/tweet was "John Kuckian's video on Peter was wrong and I do not condone it" but he pussy-footed around using John's name and acted like he was the one suffering the most, not the dude accused of fetishizing child abuse.
I don't really understand why everyone thinks Rich and JK are friends? I haven't seen any evidence of that for the several months I've been following Rich. What am I missing?

Still, none of this is Rich's fault at all. There's no reason he should be getting all the hate he's getting.

Dmari_86
Debater
Debater

Post by Dmari_86 »

sencha_matcha wrote:
CrowRot wrote:
adven wrote:Why is Rich Lux getting bullied over this now? His response was mature and he later said he contacted Peter privately, which is more than enough. At this point those going after him, seem to be thriving on the "drama" rather than actually wanting to have sincere relationships with those involved.

Honestly they (those going after rich) are acting like a load of primary school bullies, thinking that everyone should get involved in their mess without any consideration to other's situation and anxieties as well as the childish guilt by association/ sins of the father nonsense. This should have just been between Peter, John and the relevant authorities.
Unpopular opinion, but him staying silent and not actively addressing John accused Peter of being a pedophile is literally doing more harm than good. His video whining he was getting "death threats" was some of the most self-serving nonsense I've ever heard. All he had to say/tweet was "John Kuckian's video on Peter was wrong and I do not condone it" but he pussy-footed around using John's name and acted like he was the one suffering the most, not the dude accused of fetishizing child abuse.
I don't really understand why everyone thinks Rich and JK are friends? I haven't seen any evidence of that for the several months I've been following Rich. What am I missing?

Still, none of this is Rich's fault at all. There's no reason he should be getting all the hate he's getting.
Most recently (as in within the last 2 or 3 weeks) they've been commenting on each other's instagram photos and John is a moderator on Rich's livestreams.

Dmari_86
Debater
Debater

Post by Dmari_86 »

Aaaaand now Jeffree Star.
jstartweet.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sencha_matcha
Learner
Learner

Post by sencha_matcha »

Dmari_86 wrote:
sencha_matcha wrote:
CrowRot wrote:
adven wrote:

Most recently (as in within the last 2 or 3 weeks) they've been commenting on each other's instagram photos and John is a moderator on Rich's livestreams.
Whoa, I had no idea! Now, even though Rich is not the villain here, I can see why people are upset.

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

J* and Shane Dawson just tweeted support for Peter Monn.

Dmari_86
Debater
Debater

Post by Dmari_86 »

sencha_matcha wrote:
Dmari_86 wrote:
sencha_matcha wrote:
CrowRot wrote:
adven wrote:

Whoa, I had no idea! Now, even though Rich is not the villain here, I can see why people are upset.
He shouldn't be receiving death threats, but I understand the anger. Since he's known to be friends with John and refused to condemn his actions, it looked like he was supporting it. I imagine it'll die down because of his recent video although whether he was sincere is up for interpretation.

Krassiva
Talker
Talker

Post by Krassiva »

New thread name suggestion:

“John Get Sat Down, Everything has Backfired Kuckian”

tatetatebaby
Talker
Talker

Post by tatetatebaby »

[tweet][/tweet]
"Even a flower is ugly when it wilts, a bird when it seeks its prey, the ocean when it becomes violent." - Sharon Tate

literalgarbagehuman
Talker
Talker

Post by literalgarbagehuman »

tatetatebaby wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
Your signature has me in tears. I can't believe JK genuinely wrote that. Like I'm crying right now. :rofl:

Kira_95
Talker
Talker

Post by Kira_95 »

JK:
giphy.gif
Me:
mrw-the-student-setting-the-curve-gets-caught-cheating-111916.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jeremy: "As I sank into the ooze, my colleagues became increasingly concerned."
Richard: "His plums are in the Amazon, look!"

tatetatebaby
Talker
Talker

Post by tatetatebaby »

literalgarbagehuman wrote:
Your signature has me in tears. I can't believe JK genuinely wrote that. Like I'm crying right now. :rofl:
THE LORD WILL WHISPER TO YOU. Wtf John? lolol
"Even a flower is ugly when it wilts, a bird when it seeks its prey, the ocean when it becomes violent." - Sharon Tate

Ccccccccc
Informer
Informer

Post by Ccccccccc »

Dmari_86 wrote:Aaaaand now Jeffree Star.
jstartweet.jpg

Oooooooooooh!! John is sick right now! Lmao. I absolutely adore how his plan backfired

B17
Learner
Learner

Post by B17 »

tatetatebaby wrote:
literalgarbagehuman wrote:
THE LORD WILL WHISPER TO YOU. Wtf John? lolol
"Pervert obsessed with children"
Damn John where do I even start...
Tittiesss!!!
Kids invited to the launch party at a club.
Peppa Pig.
Photographing women in the shower & on the toilet.

marni

Post by marni »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Astro Nutty wrote:

I know we're not allowed to diagnose but, the fixation on breasts must be a Freudian thing , being abandoned by one parent as a child and he hates to see anyone happy with their family - I suppose Christmas time is the worst for him in his own little mind. Seeing people on instagram and twitter with their entire family must rub John up the wrong way as he always 'kicks off' at this time of the year!

Is Lisa Blandino still going to back John up when he's behind bars? Perhaps she could get Jerrod to design a Too Faced nail file to get him out of jail! :D
Stay tuned for the Too Faced Commissary Chocolate Bar Palette coming this fall !!!

Return to “John Kuckian”