Shady Katy Hearn - Part 4

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 4

Post by [shesaidit] »

Micapika wrote:Her RBs sold out in like a day. I like them but I'd scratch her name off before ussed them :rofl:
Of course they did. I’d just buy some that don’t have her name on them and ship in 2 days off amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

becausescience
Informer
Informer

Post by becausescience »

Omg, Haydn posted an IG story video of him wringing the sweat out of his shorts drawstrings. :-? :barf: :barf:

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

“The height of privilege is to believe that your experience of the world is everyone's experience; that because something doesn't hurt you that it doesn't hurt anyone else."

I just read this in one of my favorite blogs and the blogger is also a preacher and it immediately made me think of Haydn.

23JBunny
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 23JBunny »

HappyAsAHippo wrote:it might just be the lighting, but her makeup is completely awful and hooker-y

LOL I saw that too and cringed. She's definitely over doing it with the makeup IMO. The high half up ponytail doesn't help the look either.

SamsoniteIWasWayOff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SamsoniteIWasWayOff »

23JBunny wrote:
HappyAsAHippo wrote:it might just be the lighting, but her makeup is completely awful and hooker-y

LOL I saw that too and cringed. She's definitely over doing it with the makeup IMO. The high half up ponytail doesn't help the look either.
It looks like she dressed specifically for an 80’s party.

instathots
Learner
Learner

Post by instathots »

YOU GUYS LMAO this is the product description for her band on Amazon.

Targeting your glutes has never been easier. This band was created by Fitness inspiration Katy Hearn, whom is regarded as one of the most trusted names in the fitness industry. Katy set out to create a product that eliminated many common problems with old fashioned resistance bands. This band will not pull your skin, slip down your legs during a workout, or lose resistance over time. The band fibers are high quality and custom dyed in the signature Katy Hearn Colors. Rubber gripping is then placed on the inside of the band to create that non slip effect that Katy was looking for. Simply place the band around your legs to add resistance for many common glute workouts such as Squats, Hip Thrust, and Lunges. You can also use the band to warm up your hips and glutes before a workout.

I honestly laughed out loud!! So many things wrong with these statements lmao.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

If they get bad reviews on Amazon is Haydn going to respond to every negative review?

[shesaidit]
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by [shesaidit] »

afk2001 wrote:If they get bad reviews on Amazon is Haydn going to respond to every negative review?
I almost want to buy just to write a "verified purchase" review. Can you write the review, then return the item? :rofl:

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

treelee wrote:
afk2001 wrote:If they get bad reviews on Amazon is Haydn going to respond to every negative review?
I almost want to buy just to write a "verified purchase" review. Can you write the review, then return the item? :rofl:
I'm sure you can!!!

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

I just saw an old shot of Katy on ravishsandsswimwear IG Page and dear god she looks nothing like that now. It’s incredible how not fit she is these days. I mean her shoulders scream steroids back then but at least she seemed to put in the work. And yet people are still willing to pay her to train them.

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer

Post by notyourcupoftea »

afk2001 wrote:
treelee wrote:
Even if the seller refuses your refund, amazon’s a-z guarantee will usually cover it. That’s how I got my money back after getting a knock off Yeti cup.

I'm sure you can!!!

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

afk2001 wrote:
treelee wrote:
I'm sure you can!!!
Careful cause sometimes you have to pay for shipping to return the item

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer

K+H must be hurting for money if they are pushing out products that have been out for ages. How about come up with something NEW? There's a million different glute bands out there. EVERYONE and their mom has an apparel line. Slapping your logo on water bottles is dumb.

They need to invest in education. They need to actually put some effort into their programs. They are trying SO HARD to cling onto the spotlight by putting out merch. It's pathetic. Your 15 minutes of fame is over.

Oktam89
Learner
Learner

Post by Oktam89 »

notyourcupoftea wrote:K+H must be hurting for money if they are pushing out products that have been out for ages. How about come up with something NEW? There's a million different glute bands out there. EVERYONE and their mom has an apparel line. Slapping your logo on water bottles is dumb.

They need to invest in education. They need to actually put some effort into their programs. They are trying SO HARD to cling onto the spotlight by putting out merch. It's pathetic. Your 15 minutes of fame is over.
Agreed.

Slingshot makes the exact same glute band with “grippy” rubber on the inside.
I’m quite surprised the item description for her band wasn’t more like “A new invention from the inventor of glutes, online fitness challenges, fitness in general, and instagram”

Like please, nothing about her and her brand is NEW or EXCITING.

thetruthmatters
Talker
Talker

Post by thetruthmatters »

notyourcupoftea wrote:K+H must be hurting for money if they are pushing out products that have been out for ages. How about come up with something NEW? There's a million different glute bands out there. EVERYONE and their mom has an apparel line. Slapping your logo on water bottles is dumb.

AMEN TO THIS.

thetruthmatters
Talker
Talker

Post by thetruthmatters »

I was thinking about Haydn's obsession with thinking/believing our reasoning has to come from jealousy and hating that we don't have what they have, whether that's their "success" or wealth.

He fails to realize how much he's admitting how small his worldview is and what he finds important because he literally cannot fathom that some people don't feel that millions of dollars and a bunch of posessions with a following of people obsessing over you is actually something we'd desire.

It shows how simple minded he is.. possessions and attention are impossible not to want in his eyes. His definition of wealth is quite different from ours but in his eyes it's like "how could you NOT want to be a millionaire?!" .. pretty good proof that the American culture to him is the only way to possibly think. Egocentrism at its finest. but why am I surprised? Everywhere they go they stay in five star resorts surrounded by upper class Americans or Europeans.

I also want to address how embarrassing it is that so many viral Instagram "fitness" people use their page for income and have no cultural experience or education aside from going to resorts and pretty damn nice American style vacations in general. They have no education or experience with communications including intercultural and intracultural communications, marketing, or science, and they fucking preach to all these followers who are college educated and second guess themselves because of plastic surgery, drugs, and a bunch of narcissistic people who found a way to make a quick few million bucks off of a really fucked up money pit that we call the "fitness industry" (laughing so hard at that give me a break)

Here's the funniest part: including Katy and Haydn, they actually BELIEVE what they do is hard work. And their defense is we don't know what they do.

So. Fucking. Embarrassing.

Don't forget about how they all love to mention how they started taking college classes. Who fucking cares? and not to knock anyone because college in general is no easy feat, but when you're talking down to millions of people on social media, please don't boast about your lower division 3 semesters or less of school that you discontinued to people who pay you, and while they don't have the plastic fitness "look," they certainly have the brains.. you've just convinced them with your stupid trend to be insecure for your own profit. Katy included. But I think she knows she's not exactly educated at all.

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

I was scrolling through my IG explore page and one of Katy’s videos popped up and she honestly looked super average compared to everyone else on the feed. I wasn’t even sure it was her at first bc of how average she looked. There are seriously so many better physique on IG now it’s unreal. And we get it she works out with her resistance bands but her leg days are weak as fuck now and unless you’re on steroids you aren’t going to get an ass like hers. And i completely agree with @thetruthmatters. Clearly they are obsessed with money and brand names if all Haydn can come up with is that we are jealous that we have those things. The things i have i don’t need to plaster my ass all over IG to have and i also think brand names all over clothes aren’t classy. Katy and Haydn are white trash with money. Ain’t nobody jealous of that. The fact that that’s all he can come up with says more about him than us.

notyourcupoftea
Informer
Informer

YolandaWinston wrote:I was scrolling through my IG explore page and one of Katy’s videos popped up and she honestly looked super average compared to everyone else on the feed. I wasn’t even sure it was her at first bc of how average she looked. There are seriously so many better physique on IG now it’s unreal. And we get it she works out with her resistance bands but her leg days are weak as fuck now and unless you’re on steroids you aren’t going to get an ass like hers. And i completely agree with @thetruthmatters. Clearly they are obsessed with money and brand names if all Haydn can come up with is that we are jealous that we have those things. The things i have i don’t need to plaster my ass all over IG to have and i also think brand names all over clothes aren’t classy. Katy and Haydn are white trash with money. Ain’t nobody jealous of that. The fact that that’s all he can come up with says more about him than us.
Eh, I respectfully disagree about not having an ass like hers without steroids. Hers only looks good because she pulls her leggings all the way up her crack to emphasize her shape. In her bikini pics she has APT so that also helps with it looking nicer.

beachkitty22
Learner
Learner

Post by beachkitty22 »

Trash with cash

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

YolandaWinston wrote:I was scrolling through my IG explore page and one of Katy’s videos popped up and she honestly looked super average compared to everyone else on the feed. I wasn’t even sure it was her at first bc of how average she looked. There are seriously so many better physique on IG now it’s unreal. And we get it she works out with her resistance bands but her leg days are weak as fuck now and unless you’re on steroids you aren’t going to get an ass like hers. And i completely agree with @thetruthmatters. Clearly they are obsessed with money and brand names if all Haydn can come up with is that we are jealous that we have those things. The things i have i don’t need to plaster my ass all over IG to have and i also think brand names all over clothes aren’t classy. Katy and Haydn are white trash with money. Ain’t nobody jealous of that. The fact that that’s all he can come up with says more about him than us.
Seriously all he does is project his insecurities. He was probably poor or didn’t have a lot of extra money when he was younger and so now he spends all his wife’s money on tacky clothes. Classic conspicuous consumption.

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”