Shady Katy Hearn - Part 4

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 4

Post by afk2001 »

YolandaWinston wrote:The way they feed their dogs makes me so disgusted. Did y’all see Haydn’s story of his tiny little baby feet up on a conference table? :?
Ha ha I saw that! I thought the same thing.

So... I have said it before, I do genealogy research. It started out as a hobby, but became something I have really mastered... literally considering doing it as a side job (I am a nurse practitioner). I am eventually getting to the topic here lol... I am related to Katy. :o By no means closely related but we share some family back in 18th century America.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
afk2001 wrote:
YolandaWinston wrote:The way they feed their dogs makes me so disgusted. Did y’all see Haydn’s story of his tiny little baby feet up on a conference table? :?

So... I have said it before, I do genealogy research. It started out as a hobby, but became something I have really mastered... literally considering doing it as a side job (I am a nurse practitioner). I am eventually getting to the topic here lol... I am related to Katy. :o By no means closely related but we share some family back in 18th century America.
Do you find out this kind of thing just using Google/internet or do you use some kind of special program (<a class="vglnk" href="http://ancestry.com" rel="nofollow"><span>ancestry</span><span>.</span><span>com</span></a>, etc)?? So interesting! Nice job and I'm sorry all at the same time lolol
I use a few different websites: ancestry, family search, newspapers.com, and find your grave. I came across the surname Hearn on the family search website and at the time I wondered... but then I just forgot. Then I saw a DAR document (daughters of the revolution) and I saw it again. So then I did a little research of her family, and sure enough :| Her family has been in Maryland and Delaware a LOOOONNNGGG time.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Oh crap I meant findagrave.com. Geez.

Cutecumber
Informer
Informer

Post by Cutecumber »

afk2001 wrote:

Look, we get it... you’re a nurse practitioner. No need to mention it more than once.

1saltybitch
Talker
Talker

Post by 1saltybitch »

Cutecumber wrote:
afk2001 wrote:

Look, we get it... you’re a nurse practitioner. No need to mention it more than once.
I didn’t know that she was. Nothing wrong with being proud of your job

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

Anyone see her insta story? She's like doing active wear

Yunrn
Informer
Informer

Post by Yunrn »

Micapika wrote:Anyone see her insta story? She's like doing active wear
So does that mean she’s going to stop wearing lululemon and only wear her brand? Doubtful lol

Yunrn
Informer
Informer

Post by Yunrn »

And major props to ARNP! I debated applying so many times but ugh I don’t want to take another set of boards. Katy said she was going for nursing and I highly doubt she couldn’t make it through or didn’t make it into a program. It’s hard work!

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

Yunrn wrote:
Micapika wrote:Anyone see her insta story? She's like doing active wear
So does that mean she’s going to stop wearing lululemon and only wear her brand? Doubtful lol
Ofc not she's going to pull a BB and have a clothing line but only wear lulu

HappyAsAHippo
Learner
Learner

Post by HappyAsAHippo »

it might just be the lighting, but her makeup is completely awful and hooker-y

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

HappyAsAHippo wrote:it might just be the lighting, but her makeup is completely awful and hooker-y

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>a</span><span>/</span><span>OY8f2</span></a>
Her makeup looks so dirty probably because the lightning is so dark

1saltybitch
Talker
Talker

Post by 1saltybitch »

HappyAsAHippo wrote:it might just be the lighting, but her makeup is completely awful and hooker-y

She looks like a clown

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Cutecumber wrote:
afk2001 wrote:

:rofl: :FU:

thetruthmatters
Talker
Talker

Post by thetruthmatters »

No matter how many products they find a way to slap their name on, their stupid followers don't get it. If there's no demand for the product, they don't invent the product, and there's nothing specifically improved about the product compared to others sold by other brands, SHES USING IT FOR PROFIT ONLY.

What is their followers freaking logic? "No, Katy knows we need more resistance bands out of the millions of quality ones sold online"

Katy and Haydn could literally sell oxygen tanks and explain that it's to help their customers breathe easier and you'd see a bunch of dimwits walking around with tanks on their back squatting.

That was dramatization on purpose, lol.. but do I put it passed them? No

Actually their followers are so clueless they don't even question or consider why Katy and Haydn trying to make a quick dollar off everything they can possibly sell aimlessly is even wrong.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

1saltybitch wrote:
Cutecumber wrote:
afk2001 wrote:

Thank you! I am don't care what cntcumber thinks. I haven't even discussed being a NP on part 4 of this thread, maybe on another thread... :o so oh well. And I will say it as much as I want :rofl:

Anyway, I agree that they will market anything they can and squeeze every last penny that they can!

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

I saw on IG story in the last few days that their app is coming out in August, I mean September, I mean late fall... Just kidding apparently January now. Who knows.

And the other story was of an empty stockroom where all of their supplements will be. A little lofty maybe? Its kind of a joke to have to keep pushing back these products.

Cutecumber
Informer
Informer

Post by Cutecumber »

afk2001 wrote:
1saltybitch wrote:
Cutecumber wrote:
afk2001 wrote:

Thank you! I am don't care what cntcumber thinks. I haven't even discussed being a NP on part 4 of this thread, maybe on another thread... :o so oh well. And I will say it as much as I want :rofl:

Anyway, I agree that they will market anything they can and squeeze every last penny that they can!
WOW. So acknowledging the fact that you’ve mentioned it on more than one occasion makes me a “cunt”? Pretty sure that’s not only against board rules, but also a disrespectful, derogatory comment a “nurse practitioner” should not be making.

regalbean
Informer
Informer

Post by regalbean »

Can we just continue to let our hatred for the Hearns bind us together again? :rofl:

afk is a nurse practitioner, it has been mentioned more than once. Aside from the fact that is a good job to have, she usually says it in a certain context to give credibility to her level of education when calling Katy and Haydn stupid, to mention how much time it takes and how normal people can't just work out all day because they have lives, to talk about patients she has had that had adverse effects of steroids, etc. I've read about the women on here having certain types of jobs and education levels and it's not realistic to never talk about our own lives a little bit on here. I actually enjoy hearing about what all of you do for a living, fitness levels, etc. I've also mentioned more than once that I was a college athlete/have a vertical jump height of around 30 inches, etc. but it's usually because I wouldn't completely disparage someone's athletic ability or jump form without first noting my personal experience. I really don't think she was meaning to brag.

So let's drop it and get back to talking shit about Katy and Haydn, shall we? ;)

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Cutecumber wrote:
afk2001 wrote:
1saltybitch wrote:
Cutecumber wrote:
afk2001 wrote:

WOW. So acknowledging the fact that you’ve mentioned it on more than one occasion makes me a “cxxt”? Pretty sure that’s not only against board rules, but also a disrespectful, derogatory comment a “nurse practitioner” should not be making.
Calm down. You were the one being snarky to begin with. It was a grammatical error I assure you.

But for the record I haven't spoken of being a NP on this entire 4th thread and if I have it was only related to explaining something health care related. If that bothers you I could truly care less. Just block me if you don't like it. :respekt:

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

Her RBs sold out in like a day. I like them but I'd scratch her name off before ussed them :rofl:

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”