CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:I think that is their dog - she just never talks about her lol

Something is happening to someone in her family that's making her sick to her stomach, but it's too personal to talk about. So why mention it??
Because she wants people to feel sorry for her. Keep your personal, private, family business to yourself,
if you don’t want to talk about it. Then, guess what Trashy, nobody knows about it and you don’t need to
discuss it. Solved.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Angel227 »

That’s super weird if that is their dog. That is the first time I’ve ever seen it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don’t think that their dog lives with them. I wouldn’t consider it their dog if the dog doesn’t live
with them. I have seen the dog on snaps before and Courtney says it is their dog but that the dog
doesn’t live with them. No reason given. Maybe it is because they are renting. They are renting
from family. She doesn’t seem to make time to see the dog. That’s important.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Hmm yeah that makes sense. It's hard to find rentals that allow dogs, even small ones depending on where you live.

coveringmyeyes
Talker
Talker

Post by coveringmyeyes »

If I remember correctly, a loooong time ago she mentioned her mom/mil took the dog when one of the girls was born (probably Brielle?) My memory is kind of vague lol, but I remember rolling my eyes at the typical “I had a baby and can’t take care of my dog anymore” excuse, plus how stupid she sounded saying it was still her dog, it just lived at another house (then it’s not your dog, asshat). She always refers to the dog as her “first baby”- obviously not since you booted it out!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

haha yeah it's definitely not your dog when someone else is taking care of it - do you think Courtney pays for the food, vet bill, etc? Nah.

The fact that she keeps blatantly throwing money around is very suspicious. On Snapchat today alone, she pointed out that she paid twice the price for that Maybelline brow gel, the $65 brush set "ain't a bad price at all" and "$40 for 2 ornaments" Like why do you have to keep pointing out how much money you're spending? Is that for us Courtney? :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Suspicious definitely. What are you trying to prove Courtney? We know the real you.
Does your baby daddy know about your extra money? You were hiding it the other day.
Why? What illegal crap are you pulling now??
Inquiring minds and all......

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She woke up at 4am to pee, and then she's swatching eyeshadows? wtf is wrong with this girl? :rofl: She gives me serious hooker vibes. I wonder if that's where the extra $$$ is coming from!

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

LiddlePallid wrote:She woke up at 4am to pee, and then she's swatching eyeshadows? wtf is wrong with this girl? :rofl: She gives me serious hooker vibes. I wonder if that's where the extra $$$ is coming from!
For someone who is always complaining about being "broke" she's certainly being frivolous lately. Image

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I didn't like how she kept telling her 2 year old "I don't want a Frenchie from you" just because she keeps sticking her tongue out. I know she was saying it jokingly, but come on, Have a little decency in front of your kids lmao

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

LiddlePallid wrote:I didn't like how she kept telling her 2 year old "I don't want a Frenchie from you" just because she keeps sticking her tongue out. I know she was saying it jokingly, but come on, Have a little decency in front of your kids lmao
Omg she is an idiot!! No fucking sense that a two year old (or a four year old) doesn’t need to hear that! I have not watched her snaps today. Anything else worth watching?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Nothing good. She went on and on (sorry, AWN and AWN) about that damn brow gel dye stuff and then it was singing in the car with her friends while they waited for Brielle to get out of school, then playing with the crystals they made. Nothing exciting yesterday lol

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

LiddlePallid wrote:Nothing good. She went on and on (sorry, AWN and AWN) about that damn brow gel dye stuff and then it was singing in the car with her friends while they waited for Brielle to get out of school, then playing with the crystals they made. Nothing exciting yesterday lol
Sounds about right and thanks for the recap, lol. She blocked me so I have to sign into a new SC every time I want to watch her. Lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She’s an idiot. Why block anybody. She’s not anything except trash entertainment.
I haven’t been watching as I am trying to stay in a good mood for Christmas.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Did you see the last 2 packages she was sent? Who are these lunatics sending her Natasha Denona, Viseart, Fenty, etc? Makes me really curious what she sent them, if anything at all. I wonder if they work at Sephora and are just sending her their gratis that they don't want lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's on Snapchat talking about Brielle's unexcused absences and how she doesn't want her to have any next semester. Apparently she didn't want to take her to school today because it's a half day, but Brielle really wanted to go. No shit, because it's a short day and it's right before vacation! They do fun stuff in school so of course she wants to go :rofl: Isn't an unexcused absence when you don't bother calling the school to let them know your kid won't be there? Because I mean my son has been sick before and none of his absences were marked as "unexcused."

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

Yesterday she was doing snap filters with Brielle and you can see all the meatballs teeth in her mouth. That poor kid. A friend of mine works for a medical office and she said they can call CPS for that because it’s looked at as being neglect in a child that young. I feel sorry for those kids

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Can you imagine how much worse it's going to get when she's already had these issues with baby teeth?

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

Her friend got her a KVD brush for Christmas and she kept rubbing it all over her face. I get it, it's soft. But now please go clean it before you use it on your face. That's gross.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

I said meatballs lol i meant metal

Return to “Courtney Lurae”