CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by Angel227 »

I agree LP— She dicks around, and snaps, etc. and don’t forget her smoke breaks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

Don’t get me wrong... I like to take my time while shopping, but that’s a choice if I have the time, not a necessity. It by no means needs to take over two and a half hours to grocery shop on the regular.

Does she get Boxycharm sent to her or does she pay for it? She was so odd about this month’s box, in my opinion. Like,,,, what was wrong with the brush?

Her snaps in the middle of the night,,,, omg. She is going to straight up sound like an old MAN in a few short years. She’s not even 30!

I must say, her girls are super adorable. See Courtney, we don’t talk shit on them!!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Now she's having a freakout because some video she did that was 2 hours long that she edited down to 32 minutes got screwed up and she can't save it. Does she not have a computer? Because she said "my phone should be able to handle this but it doesn't." Why is she editing on her phone? I must have missed something somewhere. Either way, it sounds like she's trying to hint that she needs something new to edit with - new computer from Mike for Christmas perhaps? :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Ahh okay. Watched the rest - apparently she doesn't have a camera, she just only ever uses her phone. That's your problem right there Courtney - 2 hours is way too long to edit on crappy phone software. You need a desktop, or a powerful laptop that's specifically for editing videos. Putting new software in an old laptop isn't going to help, because it's all about the memory and video card.

coveringmyeyes
Talker
Talker

Post by coveringmyeyes »

Not only is she using her phone to film and edit- fricken two hours of footage?! I understand it takes longer to do your makeup on camera bc you’re talking and explaining etc- but two hours?!

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

coveringmyeyes wrote:Not only is she using her phone to film and edit- fricken two hours of footage?! I understand it takes longer to do your makeup on camera bc you’re talking and explaining etc- but two hours?!

Cigarette breaks take time too. And yeah she’s always used her phone from my understanding.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I don't know why I thought she had a camera - I guess because she had to make a production out of getting a ring light and everything so I just figured she had one.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I remember last year, I think, that she was hinting like crazy for a computer. She wanted a super expensive
one though. Only the best for her. Mike didn’t get her one at all. You don’t have to start out with the most
expensive computer. Of course, this year they are wealthy. :rofl: :rofl: She can buy whatever computer she
likes. Then she won’t lose her footage on her iPhone. I expect to see a computer this year. :tu:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh I remember that!! She was hinting that she wanted some $2,000 one that she saw at Best Buy. I honestly thought he was going to get it for her too, but she never got one last year.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

You guys have to catch her slut shaming snap rant that she did last night before it's not on there anymore. Who is she to be bitching about people posting risque pictures on Instagram? This is the chick who has posted photos in her underwear, and shoved her ass in the camera and twerked in the middle of a fucking review video!

coveringmyeyes
Talker
Talker

Post by coveringmyeyes »

Saw that ^^ also caught the snaps of her telling people to be careful/slow down in construction areas, however I distinctly remember her snapping a while back about some construction guy yelling at her because she sped past him, but of course in WTCs world it’s never her fault and it was all the guys

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

Omg. Lol. She is fucking delusional, right? I guess it doesn’t count when it’s you, Court, twerking your stupid ugly ass in the ugly dark mirror to your followers who I am willing to bet are almost one hundred percent STRAIGHT FEMALES who don’t want to see that shit! And her “brar videos”.... the list goes on of all the times WTC has unsolicitedly graced us all with her nasty naked body thinking she’s soooo sexy. Omg. Girl is straight up delusional!

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

But, Court, if you’re truly turning over a new leaf, and wanting to be “respectful,” how about you also keep your sex life between you and your pretend husband? That would also be a great way to show respect for the both of you. K thanks.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The construction pictures lol! She's going to give advice about paying attention when she's the one that caused an accident because she was on snapchat?!?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The girl is the biggest hypocrite! Practice what you preach!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Angel227 wrote:But, Court, if you’re truly turning over a new leaf, and wanting to be “respectful,” how about you also keep your sex life between you and your pretend husband? That would also be a great way to show respect for the both of you. K thanks.

Yes, please do that. We don’t want to hear anything about that.
It ends up sounding like that’s all you are to him. A hole.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:The construction pictures lol! She's going to give advice about paying attention when she's the one that caused an accident because she was on snapchat?!?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The girl is the biggest hypocrite! Practice what you preach!
She can’t practice what she preaches. She is trying to clean up her online reputation so that more companies
will be interested in her. She doesn’t realize that if they watch (for trash entertainment) they know the real
Trashy. She does everything that she tells her subbies not to do. Those construction pictures...Priceless. :o

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:You guys have to catch her slut shaming snap rant that she did last night before it's not on there anymore. Who is she to be bitching about people posting risque pictures on Instagram? This is the chick who has posted photos in her underwear, and shoved her ass in the camera and twerked in the middle of a fucking review video!
:jerry:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:You guys have to catch her slut shaming snap rant that she did last night before it's not on there anymore. Who is she to be bitching about people posting risque pictures on Instagram? This is the chick who has posted photos in her underwear, and shoved her ass in the camera and twerked in the middle of a fucking review video!
Angel227 wrote:Omg. Lol. She is fucking delusional, right? I guess it doesn’t count when it’s you, Court, twerking your stupid ugly ass in the ugly dark mirror to your followers who I am willing to bet are almost one hundred percent STRAIGHT FEMALES who don’t want to see that shit! And her “brar videos”.... the list goes on of all the times WTC has unsolicitedly graced us all with her nasty naked body thinking she’s soooo sexy. Omg. Girl is straight up delusional!

:jerry:

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

Did they get a dog? Or is that Mike’s mom’s dog?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I think that is their dog - she just never talks about her lol

Something is happening to someone in her family that's making her sick to her stomach, but it's too personal to talk about. So why mention it??

Return to “Courtney Lurae”