Kylie Cosmetics

honestnumbers
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kylie Cosmetics

Post by honestnumbers »

elleira wrote:Trying to save her ass with this tweet... really just makes KJ look worse considering she's NO WHERE NEAR THE LEVEL OF MAC OR KEVYN AUCOIN. Be humble. I know she think she's God's gift but WOW delusional to even allow people to weigh in on the comparison when you're already being roasted. Kylie is Kancelled

[tweet][/tweet]
Oh my god shes really shooting herself in the foot these days lol........... the replies are hilarious heres some of my faves.

Kylie Stan Code Red Vocabulary List: "speculation", "logistics", "math facts", "we dont know yet"ImageImage

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

honestnumbers
Informer
Informer

Post by honestnumbers »

Sorry but she has a truck now selling her crap on the road? https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ ... ve-1066006

Kevyn aucoin prices for foodtruck quality lol

Fitinthemaking
Talker
Talker

Post by Fitinthemaking »

I have one liquid lipstick and while it smells delicious it is indeed extremely drying.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

^ Thanks for sharing your experiences! :-)

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

I got my first lip kit in October... in the shade "Autumn". While the color is just what I was looking for and I really like the lip liner, it is a little more drying than my other lippies are. I've never tried Colorpop's liquid lippie, only their eyeshadows so I'm wondering if the formula is similar.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

carlinn wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:Has anybody tried any of her products? I m very curious about honest reviews
I’m a lurker on GG but I have one lipkit. I got the shade Rosie, shipping took forever and even before it processed I was told I couldn’t cancel. The reason I wanted to cancel was because I wanted to wait a few more weeks to buy something I didn’t really need. Anyways, the shade is WAY darker in person. It’s more red than it is pink. I only like her lip liner, I think it glides on really smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tbh her lipliner is only good until you have to sharpen it. then it's all over.

any tips of the best way to sharpen these liners without ruining them? :(

FloralPrint
Stalker
Stalker

Post by FloralPrint »

_N_ wrote:
carlinn wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:Has anybody tried any of her products? I m very curious about honest reviews
I’m a lurker on GG but I have one lipkit. I got the shade Rosie, shipping took forever and even before it processed I was told I couldn’t cancel. The reason I wanted to cancel was because I wanted to wait a few more weeks to buy something I didn’t really need. Anyways, the shade is WAY darker in person. It’s more red than it is pink. I only like her lip liner, I think it glides on really smooth.

tbh her lipliner is only good until you have to sharpen it. then it's all over.

any tips of the best way to sharpen these liners without ruining them? :(
I agree...the lip liner is very smooth and gives a good coverage too. I completely destroyed my first lip liner when I tried to sharpen it, but I managed to fix it by putting it in the refrigerator overnight and then sharpening again the next morning, it really seemed to solidify the liner without damaging the product. Now if I need to sharpen them I refrigerate them overnight and I haven't had any issues since.
I had the same issue as Carlinn though, the couple of shades that I have are so much darker in person and the shipping/processing time is outrageous. Especially considering I bought a KKW Fragrance and received it (in the UK) within 9 days, all of my Kylie orders have taken upwards of 3 weeks to arrive (and then a hefty handling charge on top too, which I didn't get with KKW Fragrance).

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

I actually got my lip kit in less than two weeks, so I thought it pretty good considering I'd been hearing people say her shipping takes forever.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

Just a curiosity, if any of you have the lipliner, how far down have you sharpened it that it still has product? I have Candy K and I like it but I’m just curious how much product she actually puts in the pencils

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

thanks to her stupid brushes kylie cosmetics is officially cancelled :rofl: like what was she thinking? she also proceeded to compare herself to the likes of kevin aucoin etc. don't understand why she keeps shooting herself in the foot. she has completely lost the marble, either she's gotten too greedy or the pregnancy really fucks with her head.

charmed727
Learner
Learner

Post by charmed727 »

_N_ wrote:thanks to her stupid brushes kylie cosmetics is officially cancelled :rofl: like what was she thinking? she also proceeded to compare herself to the likes of kevin aucoin etc. don't understand why she keeps shooting herself in the foot. she has completely lost the marble, either she's gotten too greedy or the pregnancy really fucks with her head.
IMO she’s just spoiled. She’s never had to work for a thing, so she has no idea how to build a fan base built on product outcomes and reputation

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

^ true
but i also think its about her pushing and the envelope and simply testing her target audience as to how much they're actually willing to pay for her shit.
granted, $360 is just bonkers and not even gurus like manny or laura, who were sent free PR and are NOT paying customers, can justify the price or sugarcoat and make them look good. that really says a lot.
personally i'd rather spend my money on zoeva's brushes.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

_N_ wrote:thanks to her stupid brushes kylie cosmetics is officially cancelled :rofl: like what was she thinking? she also proceeded to compare herself to the likes of kevin aucoin etc. don't understand why she keeps shooting herself in the foot. she has completely lost the marble, either she's gotten too greedy or the pregnancy really fucks with her head.
Is she preggers tho? I think she is just riding the media frenzy, enjoying the attention, b/c it ultimately hypes everything she is trying to sell. I doubt she is pregnant,.

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

^ i mean....it's so unlike kylie to not be so low profile and not be half naked all the time, hiding under all the baggy clothes. and given how bloated she's been looking lately. kinda make sense that she's preggo.

but again i guess we'll just have to wait and see if she really is or not.

anyway has anyone seen ariel tejada drag manny/laura for not singing kylie's brushes praises.
it's pretty epic :rofl:
then again if those two said nice things about her brushes their subscribers would turn on them. it's like damned if you do damned if you don't.
but i guess your credibility is worth a lot more than just being on kylie's pr list.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

I tried to watch Ariel's IG story about the brushes but I couldn't get through it... easy for him to say all these things from his position in Kylie's surgically enhanced b hole. You CANNOT tell me those brushes are soft when they look that cheap.

Also I totally think she is pregnant & going to try to show this kid off at 3 months PP holding him or her and wearing a thotkini when she looks "good" again. Or whenever Pimp Mama Kris thinks is the opportune time to actually reveal all. The Kardashians are that beyond extra & weird.

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

Idk if it's just be but 360 doesnt seem too much for 16 brushes. That's 22.50 per brush which if they are good quality isn't too bad

honestnumbers
Informer
Informer

Post by honestnumbers »

Micapika wrote:Idk if it's just be but 360 doesnt seem too much for 16 brushes. That's 22.50 per brush which if they are good quality isn't too bad
Youre the wet dream of every commercial producer lol and a traitor to most consumers

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

honestnumbers wrote:
Micapika wrote:Idk if it's just be but 360 doesnt seem too much for 16 brushes. That's 22.50 per brush which if they are good quality isn't too bad
Youre the wet dream of every commercial producer lol and a traitor to most consumers

That being said, that's based that their quality. If they are how people have said they are the price is fine. But if they shed, are stiff then no. Which makes it hard because it's an online based company. Waiting for PRs to talk about it :rofl:

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

To me it's way too much, especially when there are brushes just as good or better quality for cheaper. I want to be able to go to a store and feel and touch before buying them. If someone blindly spends $360.00 on brushes, I think that's ridiculous. Lets be real, the main reason people buy her stuff is for the name on the package.
If she's pregnant, she's being so unprofessional. Unless she is on bed rest or it's high risk, there is no reason to not make some appearances and get behind this company that she is in charge of. Being incognito because you are uncomfortable about your growing belly isn't an excuse.

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

Lilly_paddycake wrote:
To me it's way too much, especially when there are brushes just as good or better quality for cheaper. I want to be able to go to a store and feel and touch before buying them. If someone blindly spends $360.00 on brushes, I think that's ridiculous. Lets be real, the main reason people buy her stuff is for the name on the package.
If she's pregnant, she's being so unprofessional. Unless she is on bed rest or it's high risk, there is no reason to not make some appearances and get behind this company that she is in charge of. Being incognito because you are uncomfortable about your growing belly isn't an excuse.
That's true but I think if the quality is there I wouldn't mind paying it.

I feel like if she is pregnant her lack of activity os just a ploy to get people to talk about it but it is getting old and I don't think people care as much anymore.

Return to “Kylie Cosmetics”