Shady Katy Hearn - Part 4

AreTheyForReal
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shady Katy Hearn - Part 4

Post by AreTheyForReal »

afk2001 wrote:Just for reference... what the PDF cut and paste work out plans, bought by naive individuals have contributed to...

This post scroll to the second one.

These are the bracelets:
http://www.cartier.com/en-us/collection ... celet.html

the proximal one that is "open" not sure which one that is. So $8000 for those two. And she made sure to "show them off" really obviously in this post.
I just don't frigging get it. They're not even nice looking. There are a million other things that are so much better you could buy with that money!

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

AreTheyForReal wrote:
afk2001 wrote:Just for reference... what the PDF cut and paste work out plans, bought by naive individuals have contributed to...

This post scroll to the second one.

These are the bracelets:

the proximal one that is "open" not sure which one that is. So $8000 for those two. And she made sure to "show them off" really obviously in this post.
I just don't frigging get it. They're not even nice looking. There are a million other things that are so much better you could buy with that money!
Right? There is a video I saw on youtube where certain beauty vloggers have their cartier collection analyzed. It is shocking how much people spend on "name brand" items.

I could go on and on. I have an eye for designer pieces and would be happy to "expose" this unnecessary spending. Let me know.

Eazy5
Talker
Talker

Post by Eazy5 »

I don't think she looks like shit (physique wise), I like that some of the bigger fitness influencers are promoting a higher body fat percentage bc I myself struggled with feeling "too fat" cause everyone I followed was 8% body fat. Fuck that..and even if she is on steroids, I like that she isn't killing herself to promote a crazy lean image year-round.

But omfg that video of her crying, definitely staged. How can people not see that? 1) why would she face the camera while crying 2) why would he point the camera at her if he "knew" she was going to cry 3) especially after posting one of the screenshots of her thread from this website, it just ties into her "troubled, super- difficult life as a famous instagram model" too well. playing the victim is a great talent of hers

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Eazy5 wrote:I don't think she looks like shit (physique wise), I like that some of the bigger fitness influencers are promoting a higher body fat percentage bc I myself struggled with feeling "too fat" cause everyone I followed was 8% body fat. Fuck that..and even if she is on steroids, I like that she isn't killing herself to promote a crazy lean image year-round.

But omfg that video of her crying, definitely staged. How can people not see that? 1) why would she face the camera while crying 2) why would he point the camera at her if he "knew" she was going to cry 3) especially after posting one of the screenshots of her thread from this website, it just ties into her "troubled, super- difficult life as a famous instagram model" too well. playing the victim is a great talent of hers
I think people here have been saying "she looks so bad" compared to the old Katy. The old Katy that was before fillers, lip injections, botox, super stupid looking eye brows, etc. The "natural" Katy.

Dude, people can't see it because they take us calling out her actions as being insensitive towards what she is crying about... but then forgetting that her tears are fake and staged for attention. So... its unfortunate that people cannot see that but hey, we don't all think alike, and some are naive.

Forgetaboutit
Learner
Learner

Post by Forgetaboutit »

Also if you pay attention at the beginning of the crying video she looks like a kid peeking out seeing if someone is paying attention to her but in this case its her peeking to see haydn and make sure hes filming :roll: but thats just my opinion.

regalbean
Informer
Informer

Post by regalbean »

If she actually is crying, she's gotten more botox than I originally thought. I knew she got it between her eyes and on her forehead but her face is completely frozen in that video. You can tell she's also gotten botox on her crows feet and surely other places on her face that she covered during that video.

thetruthmatters
Talker
Talker

Post by thetruthmatters »

What terrifies me is how ingenuine both of them act without hiding it whatsoever, and so many people don't care or understand it. It's literally that they get a free pass to do things others would be scrutinized for. They act like teenagers and make no effort to hide it and nobody seems to notice.

AreTheyForReal
Naughty
Naughty

Post by AreTheyForReal »

What's the screenshots she posted?
Did that girl delete her stalker Katy IG?

alliezee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alliezee »

Here's a thought - in the world of a 12ish year old bullying victim, an fitn-ass model on instagram is irrelevant. Football teams, superhero actor celebrities... them offering support and encouragement is relevant. Her crying on an instagram story is a ploy for attention... why is that hard to see? Plus, her and her husband are notorious for being assholes to people. So... the hypocrisy is a little ugly there

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

Apparently the kid being bullied has called classmates the n word and his mother’s racist af. Guess that explains why they were so upset. He was bullied for his racist remarks and so were they aw :roll:

(Bullying is not okay though but hopefully he comes out of this a better person. And far from what his mother is.)

1saltybitch
Talker
Talker

Post by 1saltybitch »

passingonby wrote:Apparently the kid being bullied has called classmates the n word and his mother’s racist af. Guess that explains why they were so upset. He was bullied for his racist remarks and so were they aw :roll:

(Bullying is not okay though but hopefully he comes out of this a better person. And far from what his mother is.)
Where was it posted that’s what happened?

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

1saltybitch wrote:
passingonby wrote:Apparently the kid being bullied has called classmates the n word and his mother’s racist af. Guess that explains why they were so upset. He was bullied for his racist remarks and so were they aw :roll:

It was all over my insta explore page so I decided to google it. There’s lots of articles on it with screenshots of the Mom.

No definite source on the kid using the n word but people say it happened in school so there isn’t going to be any concrete evidence for that. Unlike the idiots this forum is about who put it on their twitter lol.

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

I’m late to the party. I didn’t necessarily think she was fake crying mainly because i bawled my eyes out when i saw that video too but i was really put off by Haydn showing it to her intentionally to make her cry, then grabbed his phone to video her crying and thought it was funny. It’s like how old are you? And I’m glad you find someone, even your wife, being upset as funny. What a tool. And why would she even let him film her and post it? Even if he snuck and filmed her why let him post that? I would be like delete that immediately. So to me, just by her letting him film her and post that is very attention seeking on her part. I would’ve walked off as soon as i saw him pick up the phone to record. But let’s be real, obviously Katy needs A LOT of attention. And Haydn too. And i bet now that they found out the kid might’ve said the N word they really feel like his story mirrors them getting “bullied.”

passingonby
Debater
Debater

Post by passingonby »

YolandaWinston wrote:I’m late to the party. I didn’t necessarily think she was fake crying mainly because i bawled my eyes out when i saw that video too but i was really put off by Haydn showing it to her intentionally to make her cry, then grabbed his phone to video her crying and thought it was funny. It’s like how old are you? And I’m glad you find someone, even your wife, being upset as funny. What a tool. And why would she even let him film her and post it? Even if he snuck and filmed her why let him post that? I would be like delete that immediately. So to me, just by her letting him film her and post that is very attention seeking on her part. I would’ve walked off as soon as i saw him pick up the phone to record. But let’s be real, obviously Katy needs A LOT of attention. And Haydn too. And i bet now that they found out the kid might’ve said the N word they really feel like his story mirrors them getting “bullied.”
Yes

Reallysickofitlol
Learner
Learner

Post by Reallysickofitlol »

Where is this crying video of her?
I searched both of their IG and twitters. Is it their snapchats or something? Or do they even use those?

thetruthmatters
Talker
Talker

Post by thetruthmatters »

Haydn's last post of photos: "here's a compilation of my drug use through out the years. It's not obvious at all, but if it is and I finally get called out to where I can't deny it, that doesn't mean I didn't have to put in hard work to get there"

Yep. Because you could totally look like that without the assistance.. but also who the fuck wants to look like a midget cloud?

:barf:

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

thetruthmatters wrote:Haydn's last post of photos: "here's a compilation of my drug use through out the years. It's not obvious at all, but if it is and I finally get called out to where I can't deny it, that doesn't mean I didn't have to put in hard work to get there"

Yep. Because you could totally look like that without the assistance.. but also who the fuck wants to look like a midget cloud?

I personally find the "roided" look to be disgusting. I like a little muscle but its just an obsession for some people.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

passingonby wrote:
1saltybitch wrote:

It was all over my insta explore page so I decided to google it. There’s lots of articles on it with screenshots of the Mom.

No definite source on the kid using the n word but people say it happened in school so there isn’t going to be any concrete evidence for that. Unlike the idiots this forum is about who put it on their twitter lol.
Yep, I could not find any actual proof of him using that word. I did see the mom posing with confederate flags and just being a raging republican :rofl: Poor kid (if him making racist remarks is fabricated).

Maybe Haydn deleted the video of her crying, I don't see it now.

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

Reallysickofitlol wrote:Where is this crying video of her?
I searched both of their IG and twitters. Is it their snapchats or something? Or do they even use those?
It’s was on Haydns IG story yesterday i think. So it’ll be gone by now/

YolandaWinston
Informer
Informer

Post by YolandaWinston »

thetruthmatters wrote:Haydn's last post of photos: "here's a compilation of my drug use through out the years. It's not obvious at all, but if it is and I finally get called out to where I can't deny it, that doesn't mean I didn't have to put in hard work to get there"

I just went and looked at this. It still blows my mind that i ever was naive and uninformed enough to think his roided out self was natural! I like a muscular guy. My husband is muscular. But i do not like roided out chemically enhanced muscular. It’s freakish.

Return to “Katy Hearn - Archived Threads”